Drcannabi's - White Russian - Recycled Organic Soil - LED - Teas & Foliar

awesome looking buds, drc!! :) congratulations!!

(+) reps!

Thanks Ziggs! Going to harvest my first highbrix girls tonight. They are stunning. I can see what the fuss is all about. Hopefully it will pay off in the flavor department!

Hey Doc shoot me an invite to your next journal if you think about it! Great reports and harvests! :passitleft:

You got it Canad. I'm setting my sites on Saturday to get it up and running. I have high hopes lol!

Great smoke reports Doc. Thanks for that. Really gives you a good impression of the strains. Pity about White Russian though.

Yep Doc, I getting a new lamp for next grow. Might hit you up for some good strain info on next run. Here is the light spectrum, Ceramic HPS. Way cool.

1c9a7985c0fb3f040de8e3e2b64987fc.jpg

I'll run Eye daylight Blue for Veg and CHPS for flower.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Epic finish to a great journal DrC!

Thank you AllSmiles. They turned out pretty good this time around. Next run should be much better and a lot funner lol!

Yep Doc, I getting a new lamp for next grow. Might hit you up for some good strain info on next run. Here is the light spectrum, Ceramic HPS. Way cool.

1c9a7985c0fb3f040de8e3e2b64987fc.jpg

I'll run Eye daylight Blue for Veg and CHPS for flower.

Cheers

Cool light spectrum MT! I'm no expert but that looks like it will grow some killer buds!

Great smoke reports Doc. Thanks for that. Really gives you a good impression of the strains. Pity about White Russian though.

Hi ya brother Blaze! The White Russian has an awesome stone, I just think I've been spoiled with Boutique strains of A+ meds and when you smoke a commercial strain when you're used to top shelf, it just leaves me kind of not impressed. It does have a nice high though. Very potent.

:Namaste:

Doc... dude my mouth was watering looking at the trichome and nug shots... that's a first buddy. Wow great harvest and smoke report. Many many thanks brother for the beautiful nuggage. Reps ... I hope everyone in your world are pleasantly surprised with your produce.

Also glad yer digging your new job. I kinda thought you were outta town there for a few. Now time to go down to the ocean and take in some breezes and a sunset or 2! :Namaste:

Congrats and wish you many many more green harvests!

Doc... dude my mouth was watering looking at the trichome and nug shots... that's a first buddy. Wow great harvest and smoke report. Many many thanks brother for the beautiful nuggage. Reps ... I hope everyone in your world are pleasantly surprised with your produce.

Also glad yer digging your new job. I kinda thought you were outta town there for a few. Now time to go down to the ocean and take in some breezes and a sunset or 2! :Namaste:

Congrats and wish you many many more green harvests!

Thank you Bo! I've got more coming ASAP lol! It's harvest season in the Cannabi residence. Totally digging the new job! So much freedom. No Asshole boss hanging over my head. Totally off the narcotics and I'm Loving life right now.

Just caught up :)

Sweet ass job as per usual my friend! Keep the good green a coming :)

Hehehehe! Thanks LA! Got a new jopurnal popping up this weekend with the New bud masters! Have you decided how you'll use the Emerson?

You killed it Doc. Fine parade of ladies you trotted out here for us see, and the smoke reports are bomb. Thanks for hosting, and having me along:Namaste:. See you in the next one :high-five:

Thanks CareStaker! I'm enjoying the heck out of yours too. All that chem goodness just keeps my mind busy thinking about MORE Chem goodness lol!

They look delicious man! 100% good smoke!:laughtwo::high-five:

Thanks Dan! I'm pretty impressed with the smoke so far!

I vaped a quick dried Blueberry Headband last night (the Mrs too) and it was really quite good. It smells like gas and blueberries so I'm thinking HSO nailed it on this one. Honestly after the quick dried bud I can't wait for the slow dry to be finished. I can easily see this becoming a favorite. We probably vaped 4 bowls (can't remember lol) and it wasn't because we weren't stoned. It's the kind of weed that just makes you higher and happier with each hit. We were laughing our asses off for a good 2 hours. The flavor is already Chem like with a blueberry hint. Tastes more similar to WiFi than anything I've had yet.

Here's the chop pics from 2 nights ago!

Blueberry Headband

20160609_000253.jpg
20160609_002150.jpg
20160609_002203.jpg
20160609_002212.jpg
20160609_002234.jpg

Trainwreck (Purple Pheno)

20160609_003237.jpg
20160609_004508.jpg
20160609_004523.jpg
20160609_004532.jpg

Trainwreck (Short Fat Pheno
20160609_005420.jpg
20160609_005427.jpg
20160609_005432.jpg
20160609_011114.jpg
20160609_011127.jpg
20160609_011144.jpg

Thank you brother light! I'm saving a bud just for you. I think the BHB is right up your ally. I didn't detect much indica at all in it. I could see someone using this for working in the yard or any task that doesn't require too much thought. I'm loving it. Haven't tried the trainwreck yet but it's supposed to be a high level sativa as well.

Lovely flowers, man I might hit you up for some cuts in 3 weeks if you have any left. Awesome strains you have there.

Cheers

Thanks MT! These were all grown from seed. Wish I would have cloned them, but wish in one hand lol. I pretty much just grow from seed these days. I love the treasure hunt and finding the rare pot of gold at the end of the rainbow lol. Yep, smoking the BHB and I feel like a hippie hehehe! Great smoke.

Have you found any solid clones in any of the P Town dispensaries? I've always wondered about that.

Yeah, Sour D, nine lbs hammer, ect. I might go for all Sour D. Great tast and high. I'll be in a push after 6 weeks off so clone's will be used. I'll start my Gorilla Glue seeds while my clone's are in flower. I should be able to pull in under 80 days from clone.

Cheers

That's great to know. Clones do make things easier. Sour diesel and dinachem are in veg right now for me. Nether impresses me with vigor. I hope they start filling in and growing upward soon. Might have to drop them to the floor. I think my LED is too powerful for seedlings. 320 true watts.

Good plan to get those GG seedlings going while flowering out the clones.

Another excellent harvest and smoke report. You are really finding your stride now. Making it look all easy and shit. LOL! Congrats brother.

Back
Top Bottom