Weedtastics white russian soil grow

these are my flowering clones ie clones i took whilst plant was in flower which are on veg cycle now which i will deffo do again as i now have 5 girls at about 15 inches tall which i took in veg when they hit 26 inches they are goin in to flower then about 2 weeks later ill have another 3 ready for flower then as the first 5 girls are ready to harvest i will have anther 10 ready to flower as the clones i took in flower take that much longer to re veg quite luckily have some sorta rotation system goin lol
js1024_DSC04153.jpg

lmao mmmmick c mon lets hear wot you got in 1 sentance your bud is really kickin in eh ? lol you make me laugh mate hehe............be lucky weedtastic

heheh One sentence is tough for me to do but I'm still straight so far today. Gonna chop in a couple of days. Spent some time with the scope this afternoon, seeing some amber on the top and 50/50 clear milky halfway down.

Your bud is kickin, mine is trying to get a foot off the ground,rofl.

you know wot ..sod it everyone round here does go on and does a final smoke report at this stage of there grow but i think wot everyone forgets is how much we learn from our grows and other peoples we watch we all have a drying time which is a quiet period in our grows so can i suggest we all from now on have a section in our grow journals where we write down things we learnt things we did different and if in fact was better i did a few experiments along the way so did my grow bud and this is wot we found...please remember these are own personal findings on our grow..........we let 1 plant go without water longer than all the rest we waited till she wilted she never did wilt so we watered her a lot less ( tryin the water then let em dry out is good for the roots thing ) our finding were this she grew smaller and more compact her bud construction started at the bottom of her stem and worked its way rite to the top not many of our other girls did that !....but still conciderable smaller buds but then lovely to smoke i mean me and my grow bud really like her alot to sum up yea nice smoke but we slowed her down and she wasn t as bushy as most due to lack of water she suffered in height also............another plant i mixed 50/50 pearlite and soil so i cud get more watering thought it mite help however i forgot to water it more lol and it suffered stunt of growth too gotta be chalked up to me that one lol....our ill girl the one that got fungi on it it stayed 1 to 2 sets of leaves in front of its disease all the way till temps hit high 80,s and the disease took her i chopped remember ? before the disease spread to the buds....but fact is the rising temps when fungi present...lesson learnt...........then the dreaded bud rot wot did we learn from that ? fact i thought bud formation was one bud growing on top of another i never knew they were side shoots off the stem...so when i got bud rot and pulled the bud backwards off the stems i cud clearly see why these had got bud rot sticky thick buds no air all i had to do was blow a fan thru the buds themselves or pull the buds off the stem a little for circulation ...but lesson learnt.......we all learn lessons on our grows sometimes we don t post them because no matter how big or small we find the answers we don t think them important well ......i disagree i wanna here wot you guys learnt different from your last grows and post em in your journals not just a smoke report sorry for my rambelings but no one puts wot they actually learnt....lol im gonna start a thread with just this topic this week lol..........be lucky weedtastic....edit this i also learnt with patience i cud max my nutes out without burnin em too = max harvest next time round ...see wot i mean ...learnin

this is one of the ladies about 2 weeks behind the main ones
js1024_DSC04164.jpg

Keep her healthy. She's off to a hell of a start. If the growth isn't to skinny of spindly I'd mom her. Also consider LSTing like now, this bitch right here can be a star IMO! open up the middle by bending and tyonf all of those branches to the edge of the pot. I was reading about cutting clones from flower and the reading recommended removing the majority of the bud. Do u do this or u just cut and stuck? I will be watching this closely. I like what ur doin. Oh yeah keep that mom thing in consideration so u don't have to keep cloning clones. I've heard bad thng can happen down the line like some form of genetic degradation. Not sure. Never took this approach but I'm on the heels of success. I want this to be a success so I can try it. U were right about the supercroping and I appreciate the introduction. Good luck man and keep it up.

you know wot ..sod it everyone round here does go on and does a final smoke report at this stage of there grow but i think wot everyone forgets is how much we learn from our grows and other peoples we watch we all have a drying time which is a quiet period in our grows so can i suggest we all from now on have a section in our grow journals where we write down things we learnt things we did different and if in fact was better i did a few experiments along the way so did my grow bud and this is wot we found...please remember these are own personal findings on our grow..........we let 1 plant go without water longer than all the rest we waited till she wilted she never did wilt so we watered her a lot less ( tryin the water then let em dry out is good for the roots thing ) our finding were this she grew smaller and more compact her bud construction started at the bottom of her stem and worked its way rite to the top not many of our other girls did that !....but still conciderable smaller buds but then lovely to smoke i mean me and my grow bud really like her alot to sum up yea nice smoke but we slowed her down and she wasn t as bushy as most due to lack of water she suffered in height also............another plant i mixed 50/50 pearlite and soil so i cud get more watering thought it mite help however i forgot to water it more lol and it suffered stunt of growth too gotta be chalked up to me that one lol....our ill girl the one that got fungi on it it stayed 1 to 2 sets of leaves in front of its disease all the way till temps hit high 80,s and the disease took her i chopped remember ? before the disease spread to the buds....but fact is the rising temps when fungi present...lesson learnt...........then the dreaded bud rot wot did we learn from that ? fact i thought bud formation was one bud growing on top of another i never knew they were side shoots off the stem...so when i got bud rot and pulled the bud backwards off the stems i cud clearly see why these had got bud rot sticky thick buds no air all i had to do was blow a fan thru the buds themselves or pull the buds off the stem a little for circulation ...but lesson learnt.......we all learn lessons on our grows sometimes we don t post them because no matter how big or small we find the answers we don t think them important well ......i disagree i wanna here wot you guys learnt different from your last grows and post em in your journals not just a smoke report sorry for my rambelings but no one puts wot they actually learnt....lol im gonna start a thread with just this topic this week lol..........be lucky weedtastic

Sounds like a good plan, a condensed version at the end of the grow might even be a good reminder for the grower. A separate thread with lots of contributors could become a really useful post.

Keep her healthy. She's off to a hell of a start. If the growth isn't to skinny of spindly I'd mom her. Also consider LSTing like now, this bitch right here can be a star IMO! open up the middle by bending and tyonf all of those branches to the edge of the pot. I was reading about cutting clones from flower and the reading recommended removing the majority of the bud. Do u do this or u just cut and stuck? I will be watching this closely. I like what ur doin. Oh yeah keep that mom thing in consideration so u don't have to keep cloning clones. I've heard bad thng can happen down the line like some form of genetic degradation. Not sure. Never took this approach but I'm on the heels of success. I want this to be a success so I can try it. U were right about the supercroping and I appreciate the introduction. Good luck man and keep it up.
lol mate ive had in mind 3 different plants as mom for a while and yes indeed the one you picked out was one of em....you have a good eye ...or we do lol.......and to be honest i dont wanna supercrop this time round i wud love to let the plants just go but as i only have 4 foot 7 inches headroom im fooked really don t wanna put em into flower at 5 weeks like last time but they were 26 inch tall by then ! i guess im gonna have to go with the flow im kinda leanin on put em to flower next week they are 15 ish inche now and by next week will be more the 20 ish inch height ...the flip side says wait let em get big ......supercrop again.....this time better lol....hmmm decisions decisions lol........nite all good bud round ere.....can yea tell lol...........be lucky weedtastic

I like your idea...and will start doing that in my journals... Cheers mate!
So sorry about bud rot...still nice save on what ya got...really liked description of white russin and you did a super job growing them until bud rot got ya,and luckly it only got part and not all of those 14.4 cordless screw gun size cola's brother grower :nicethread:...Looking forward to round 2 :peace:

Back
Top Bottom