2 x 400 watt high pressure sodium
2 meters x 1 meter grow space
5 inch ruck fan for exhaust
5 inch passive for intake
nutes....all organic bio bizz range
soil ......organic bio bizz all mix from holland
pot sizes for flower 12 ish litres
pot sizes for veg 5 litres
strain...white russian a cross of ak47 and white widow (from serious seeds)

ok the story so far....i have 5 girls which are 15 inches tall and im hoping to put them to flower in maybe 2/3 weeks ......i have 3 girls which are 3 weeks behind the first 5 girls.........keepin up so far ?...........and i have 9 girls which are gonna be in veg for another 7/8 weeks....phew ! ........ok all these ladies are going to be topped and supercroped i will max out again with there nutes and hopefully no bud rot this time round.....ok any question opinions good or bad lets her em ................a couple of pics to get started..........be lucky weedtastic

this is my temp veg room it is my grow space soon as the first 5 girls go into flower ill put the remainding girls back in the original veg room im using both metal halide and hps as the hps is hung there so i thought id use it i know its a better flowering bulb than veg but cant hurt so why not
js1024_DSC04214.jpg

thats all for now as i said before all your comments good or bad are wellcome here and any questions that i can help with i will.........heres to a better grow than last time YEHAAW...........be lucky weedtastic

Good luck with your new grow weedtastic, looks like you are in great shape.

Dunno how you can better your last grow but I'm looking forward to seeing it happen.

Good luck with your new grow weedtastic, looks like you are in great shape.

Dunno how you can better your last grow but I'm looking forward to seeing it happen.
lol thanks for the vote of confidence mmmmick and yes you bet if i can better it i will certainly try .....cant help looking at the clones and thinking they aren t as strong as i remember first time round ie seeds where stronger and wot makes it even more harder is not having an age for these clones think ill take a look back at my journal lol (which ive just realised whilst typing this rofl ) YES ITS OFFICIAL I AM A STONER geez ..........be lucky weedtastic

lol thanks for the vote of confidence mmmmick and yes you bet if i can better it i will certainly try .....cant help looking at the clones and thinking they aren t as strong as i remember first time round ie seeds where stronger and wot makes it even more harder is not having an age for these clones think ill take a look back at my journal lol (which ive just realised whilst typing this rofl ) YES ITS OFFICIAL I AM A STONER geez ..........be lucky weedtastic

hi weedtastic yer welcome. re your clones, I bet the difference is because seeds grow symmetrically and clones don't. Your clones are probably in great shape but not as uniform as your originals from seed. They look healthy to me. I tagged mine as soon as they were potted because I know for sure that I would forget within days, lol.
lol yeah I suspected you might have some stoner hidden in there somewhere,heheh;).

ive had a look back and at 15 inches last time round they where 21 days old so i went out with that in mind and checked the plants again coz mine are 15 inches tall also and its really hard to tell wot age they look they are more bushier which throws me also..........and another thing i noticed was the stems where bigger first time round so i switched my fans up a gear i also topped another 8 orso tops after sitting there starring as im sure we all do lol i thought i noticed the plants under the hps seem to growing faster im still not convinced as i switched em from 24/0 to 18/6 and they have only had two light cycles so ill be monitoring them first thing in the morning as they have also had a drink of plain water tonite ....right bedtime oh 1.44am .................be lucky weedtastic

I just realized ur on rd.2 I'm in bud. Y didn't u say somethin? i know I've been busy but now I feel left out. What's that bx up in the corner? I saw one in a book what's urs do? I tried to + rep u for the upgrades but I can't just yet. Lookin good, m8.
hehe i did post earlier i was gonna start a new journal and wud never leave you out mate no worries there the box is my ruck fan its for extraction it has a 5 inch diameter i bought sound proffing ie loft insulation and 19 mm mdf board built the box screwed and glued it put the loft insulation on th base and dropped the fan in then my and my grow bud stuffed as much insullation around it as we cud my bud had to sit on the lid so i cud screw it shut lol it cost all in all £110 the cheapest we cud buy was £240 for an accustic ruck fan.........we saved a furtune and it runs silent and i mean silent........im gonna do a mini update you picked out one of the plants as a mom so thought id get a pic of her up to see her progress and a few others..........wellcome aboard mate.........be lucky weedtastic :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom