Weedtastics white russian soil grow

hey sonzor........mmmmick don t sonzor sound like a wise old barn owl ha ha......makes alot more sense when said like that got me thinkin now i need more strains....perfect thanks sonzor really appreciate it ............be lucky weedtastic

sure does,heheh of course I'm biased toward anyone that has a similar thought as me

but you know if you get more strains you'll be borrowing shed space from yer neighbours,lol.

smoked 2 of the little hash bb's while they were still black and sticky, very tasty good strong hash buzz. They dry out a light brown, less tasty smelling.
ok the weigh-in pics...lol cmon now there was enough to register on the scale at least.heheh

the early trim Afi first pic
hpim1594-2.jpg

^^^8g minus 2 bowls 2 joints,lol camera needed a charge, can tell by the trim I was in an "elevated" mood,heheh

HPIM1750.JPG

^^^the remainder of the Afi

HPIM1751.JPG

^^^BC big bud trimmed a little better
just under an ounce total, probably a couple grams lighter after a little more cure. I'm fine with the potency, altho better would be fine,lol. More yield hopefully will come with better feed cycles etc. next round.

I think both plants should have filled in a lot better but I can understand why they didn't. I was pretty hard on them.

The bigger buds usually seem better, dunno if it's a mind trick or not, maybe they just been on the plant longer so more potent. I find it's good to have more than one smoke around just for variety. Seems to keep the buzz fresher if I switch out now and then.
I doubt there'll be many days when you don't feel a good buzz on your second hit.
i forgot to post lol nice looking buds mate really are called big bud for a reason mine were a lot smaller and tighter....i think you will defo have more yeild next time round you have food better drainage ,water cycle oh can t wait lol oh and this time round your tender hands ha ha gotta go film nite.............be lucky weedtastic

i forgot to post lol nice looking buds mate really are called big bud for a reason mine were a lot smaller and tighter....i think you will defo have more yeild next time round you have food better drainage ,water cycle oh can t wait lol oh and this time round your tender hands ha ha gotta go film nite.............be lucky weedtastic
"i forgot to post"
heheh stoner
yeah next times the charm.
lol tender hands would help.
enjoy movie night, later

just thanks for a great read. Think that was hours used up. Found it originally cos I decided on white Rhino and somehow got confused haha for my first attempt. Very scarey and very exciting. Glad to see some problems overcome, gives me even more heart. Now ill go have a gander at the next grow u did :-D

Great journel Weedtastic :bravo: shame about the bud rot . Im sure your next gorw will be even better which ill find out soon cause im just about to read it lol :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom