Weedtastics white russian soil grow

js1024_DSC04275.jpg

faaaaa** nice man...i'm envy.

Nice harvest and congrats on the great journal. + rep, looking forward to you smoke report...

lol thanks weedtastic but don't forget I'm the one that put them on the brink of death. They were just kind enough to not die.
Once you get your timing down on cloning you'll always have some flowering so you might not have that lost feeling anymore, while waiting to go again. i hope to get that cycle working here. Maybe a scrog to help with the led.
It is kinda addictive, interesting stuff. and a hobby that you can smoke? What more could a guy want,lol.

company soon, gotta get sorted out. I'll drop in late to see your update.
yea mate you nailed it and look forwaed to wot your bud says this weekend speek when youre not busy...........be lucky weedtastic

Nice harvest and congrats on the great journal. + rep, looking forward to you smoke report...
you need to know sonzor and fuuji0019 you guys where here from the start so wot ever i did i felt i had my back covered by you guys makes all the difference in a grow you know ?.......... so big thanks to you guys ...........be lucky weedtastic

yea mate you nailed it and look forwaed to wot your bud says this weekend speek when youre not busy...........be lucky weedtastic

he was happy to smoke up a couple of j's , heavy consumer, he's got some chronic pain issues, and fighting to get workers comp benefits restored. If he gets a good buzz from it then it's good weed, he's probably packin a high thc level all the time. He picked up on the body stone more than the head said it was real effective for his pain. Actually said he was impressed with the stone. My first gold star, heheh.
Swapped a little with him for some of his ss haze x northern lights cross.( I think) He's got 7 different strains on the go right now. He has a jamaican sativa cross that sounds interesting, but I don't remember what it's crossed with. Too many strains for me to remember when stoned. I told him the most potent strain would be my first choice. I need more space, lights, headroom etc,lol.
He had one clone with him this trip, so we traded one of my Afi clones for one of his super skunk x grape crush. 6 weeks old 10 " tall and real close node spacing. Doesn't get tall but bushy. Supposed to be a good yielder, heavy stone.
Gotta repot it soon and start training, plus take a clone.I'll likely have another strain from him in 3 weeks, maybe the jamaican, swapped for a BC big bud clone. That one is smelling great.
might be a while before I order seeds, I don't want to jam too many plants under one small led, but I'm willing to do 4 different strains at the same time until I figure which ones to stick with. This should be fun, but no scrog with different strains might be tough to keep them uniform. LST time again.

he was happy to smoke up a couple of j's , heavy consumer, he's got some chronic pain issues, and fighting to get workers comp benefits restored. If he gets a good buzz from it then it's good weed, he's probably packin a high thc level all the time. He picked up on the body stone more than the head said it was real effective for his pain. Actually said he was impressed with the stone. My first gold star, heheh.
Swapped a little with him for some of his ss haze x northern lights cross.( I think) He's got 7 different strains on the go right now. He has a jamaican sativa cross that sounds interesting, but I don't remember what it's crossed with. Too many strains for me to remember when stoned. I told him the most potent strain would be my first choice. I need more space, lights, headroom etc,lol.
He had one clone with him this trip, so we traded one of my Afi clones for one of his super skunk x grape crush. 6 weeks old 10 " tall and real close node spacing. Doesn't get tall but bushy. Supposed to be a good yielder, heavy stone.
Gotta repot it soon and start training, plus take a clone.I'll likely have another strain from him in 3 weeks, maybe the jamaican, swapped for a BC big bud clone. That one is smelling great.
might be a while before I order seeds, I don't want to jam too many plants under one small led, but I'm willing to do 4 different strains at the same time until I figure which ones to stick with. This should be fun, but no scrog with different strains might be tough to keep them uniform. LST time again.
now this is wot im talking about " I need more space, lights, headroom etc,lol. "lmfao mmmmick this time next year you will have a farm lmao only kidding mate.....congrats on your first gold star i had the very same happen to me last week my wifes sister came over and shes always liked a good smoke so i offered her a pipe with me and my grow bud (she don t know i grow nobody does ) wud love one she replied so had a pipe she went down stairs and me and my bud checked a few posts anyways we forgot about her till she was leaving and both wondered how stoned she was we looked out the window and she was struggling to get the car key into the lock we where pissing ourselves laughing and she was too lol the wife came up and said she went home coz she was so wasted.......certainly is a nice feeling to get someone stoned with wot youve grown kinda makes it official lol....rambling hehe this heady high sure is HIGH hehe....oh jamaican now that sounds nice id like a few diff strains dunno if i like the idea of starting from seeds and weeding males out etc.........c mon mate lets have more lights eh ? are they expensive ? mmmmmm more bud always nice hehe......rite off to walk the hounds

now this is wot im talking about " I need more space, lights, headroom etc,lol. "lmfao mmmmick this time next year you will have a farm lmao only kidding mate.....congrats on your first gold star i had the very same happen to me last week my wifes sister came over and shes always liked a good smoke so i offered her a pipe with me and my grow bud (she don t know i grow nobody does ) wud love one she replied so had a pipe she went down stairs and me and my bud checked a few posts anyways we forgot about her till she was leaving and both wondered how stoned she was we looked out the window and she was struggling to get the car key into the lock we where pissing ourselves laughing and she was too lol the wife came up and said she went home coz she was so wasted.......certainly is a nice feeling to get someone stoned with wot youve grown kinda makes it official lol....rambling hehe this heady high sure is HIGH hehe....oh jamaican now that sounds nice id like a few diff strains dunno if i like the idea of starting from seeds and weeding males out etc.........c mon mate lets have more lights eh ? are they expensive ? mmmmmm more bud always nice hehe......rite off to walk the hounds

lol still gonna keep it small, it's tempting tho. I dont want to produce much more than I smoke, but there are so many different strains I'd like to try. If I can get the Afi I'm looking for I won't be as eager to branch out. I'd still like to add another 90w tho just for better coverage on 4 plants.
yeah I was curious to get a reaction from a "hardcore" smoker. This guy smokes more weed than anyone I know and he uses a vaporizer mostly. So if he likes it in a joint that tells me it's worth keeping the strain. Smoking it told me that already but it's good to have confirmation from an unbiased source.
lol at yer sister in law. I can just see her trying to find a way into her car. Were you tempted to tell her you grew it?
heheh.
The jamaican is a taller plant, so there'll be some serious tying topping etc but I think it's more sativa than indica so I'm curious. Being an oldschooler I have memories of leafy oz's that were super to smoke.
Clones are great but limited choices around here. I've had absolutely no luck with germinating so clones are always preferable.
Still want to do one grow 4 plants under 90w. They make the 90=400 claim and I figure 4 plants would be fine if not = 400, still worth the money.
The tech is getting better with these leds so waiting a year to add leds gives them another year to improve tech and pricing. I paid 300 Canadian for 90w UFO, seen some a little cheaper, many more expensive but they are dropping over time. Holding off to see if they get UV added to their output.

my buddy says he's convinced, no more running 2000-3000w for him, as soon as pricing gets a little better he's gonna switch to leds. Lives in a small town and a lot of his neighbors grow. He's really interested in the reduced power bill etc as he wants to be as stealthy as possible. Our gov uses military choppers during outdoor season to find grows and my buddy lives close to a base, so he is very paranoid about any signs of grow-operation, power usage, heat emissions etc. he even buys his soil an hours drive from where he lives. I'm not trying to convert him or anyone else for that matter. Whatever works and produces a satisfactory crop is good.

mmmmick 300 you said 300 canadian hmm how much uk coz that sure does sound a lot.......i agree if your mate likes it gotta be worth keeping hold of......tempted to tell the sister in law nah it aint safe if anyone knows but yes wud of been nice to tell her.....4 plants wud be nice eh ? hey your mate is rite to be paranoid now and then keeps you alert sometime hehe we have no problem growing small grows like my own here in the uk (as long as know one knows that is ) i think the last guy i used to score off was growing his own weed in his own house and selling it on the other end of the phone thats crazy .....rule of thumb round her is 10 plants is possesion anything more and its dealing possesion is a fine £300 ish dealing is 5 years jail i also wonder why most seedbanks sell in seeds in packs of 10 jesus choppers and that phew no thanks haha well im rambling i do when im stoned u know ? hehe ............be lucky weedtastic

mmmmick 300 you said 300 canadian hmm how much uk coz that sure does sound a lot.......i agree if your mate likes it gotta be worth keeping hold of......tempted to tell the sister in law nah it aint safe if anyone knows but yes wud of been nice to tell her.....4 plants wud be nice eh ? hey your mate is rite to be paranoid now and then keeps you alert sometime hehe we have no problem growing small grows like my own here in the uk (as long as know one knows that is ) i think the last guy i used to score off was growing his own weed in his own house and selling it on the other end of the phone thats crazy .....rule of thumb round her is 10 plants is possesion anything more and its dealing possesion is a fine £300 ish dealing is 5 years jail i also wonder why most seedbanks sell in seeds in packs of 10 jesus choppers and that phew no thanks haha well im rambling i do when im stoned u know ? hehe ............be lucky weedtastic

about 170 pounds. Still steep I think but last year I believe they were double that or close. They last quite a while anywhere from 10,000 to 30,000 hours according to spec. Then again the specs also promote double the useful distances except for a few. Gotta shop around I guess. I've seen guys talking 160 US for them recently, don't know if thats new. They're getting competitive if all costs are considered, power usage replacemnt bulbs etc, but most people only consider inital outlay. Theres a watt for watt test grow coming up soon by Ed Rosenthal, should be interesting but setup costs will probably look pretty lopsided.
I say use what you like and works for you. You can't pack as many feedings into the same timeframe with leds. This of course is a discussion that'll go on for years in these circles, lol.
I'll try 4, if they want more light then they'll get it, but wanna see what it does with 4 in smaller pots.
Small grows are only a problem if too many know about it but buddy has a few in his backyard or used to. The second or third chopper fly over was enough to stop that foolishness.
Our PM is a zero tolerance, weed=her*in, halfwit, who thinks it's better to put a dealer in jail 2 years minimum than to just license or tax his grow. Even econ 101 would negate that argument. Anybody with a brain knows that the criminal element will disappear if everyone has the potential to grow legally.
I think current Canadian law is less than 5 plants=less than 2 years,5-200 2 -5yrs.(might as well grow 199 then right?

mmmm just finger trimmed and bottled the big bud and the second half of the Afi. Got 4 bb sized pieces of the richest, spicy black hash I've smelled in years. I can't stop smelling my fingers,lol. These 2 dwarf plants are being much nicer to me than I deserve. Quality wise that is,lol. 8g + 6.7g from the Afi, 12.8 g from the big bud, trimmed a little better than the early clippings.
not huge but better than I expected, for my first run with all the screwups.

Thanks for letting me hog space on your journal weedtastic. I hope I didn't detract from it too much.

lol should have done the newbie trim so I could have claimed over an ounce total,lol.

one question tho, If these plants get through a grow with good wet/dry cycles and proper care and feeding are they likely to be more potent or just yield better?

mmmm just finger trimmed and bottled the big bud and the second half of the Afi. Got 4 bb sized pieces of the richest, spicy black hash I've smelled in years. I can't stop smelling my fingers,lol. These 2 dwarf plants are being much nicer to me than I deserve. Quality wise that is,lol. 8g + 6.7g from the Afi, 12.8 g from the big bud, trimmed a little better than the early clippings.
not huge but better than I expected, for my first run with all the screwups.

Thanks for letting me hog space on your journal weedtastic. I hope I didn't detract from it too much.

lol should have done the newbie trim so I could have claimed over an ounce total,lol.

one question tho, If these plants get through a grow with good wet/dry cycles and proper care and feeding are they likely to be more potent or just yield better?
pics pics pics.......hmm wot a good question in my opinion both .......................i found the thicker my buds got the more smell,the more sticky they became i think in your case or maybe the strain or indeed your first grow she didn t quite thicken up enough ie bud on bud .....wot i found was when i peeled back the bud on the fatter ones only they where really stuck to each other i mean like fused together these buds ive found to be most potent regardless of smoking the heady stuff or heavy body stone every now and then i pull a bud out and think mmmm thats one of the nicer ones and bang much stronger buzz and longer too.......althou wot im finding now is ......i said to the wife i didn t feel stoned the other day id had 5 pipes from 9am till 3pm she said it was funny coz she had felt the same yesterday............i do think we get ammuned to the same strain for a while then it kicks back in....don t ask me why thou maybe others know more than us ? id be intrested to hear guys ?..........be lucky weedtastic

pics pics pics.......hmm wot a good question in my opinion both .......................i found the thicker my buds got the more smell,the more sticky they became i think in your case or maybe the strain or indeed your first grow she didn t quite thicken up enough ie bud on bud .....wot i found was when i peeled back the bud on the fatter ones only they where really stuck to each other i mean like fused together these buds ive found to be most potent regardless of smoking the heady stuff or heavy body stone every now and then i pull a bud out and think mmmm thats one of the nicer ones and bang much stronger buzz and longer too.......althou wot im finding now is ......i said to the wife i didn t feel stoned the other day id had 5 pipes from 9am till 3pm she said it was funny coz she had felt the same yesterday............i do think we get ammuned to the same strain for a while then it kicks back in....don t ask me why thou maybe others know more than us ? id be intrested to hear guys ?..........be lucky weedtastic

smoked 2 of the little hash bb's while they were still black and sticky, very tasty good strong hash buzz. They dry out a light brown, less tasty smelling.
ok the weigh-in pics...lol cmon now there was enough to register on the scale at least.heheh

the early trim Afi first pic
hpim1594-2.jpg

^^^8g minus 2 bowls 2 joints,lol camera needed a charge, can tell by the trim I was in an "elevated" mood,heheh

HPIM1750.JPG

^^^the remainder of the Afi

HPIM1751.JPG

^^^BC big bud trimmed a little better
just under an ounce total, probably a couple grams lighter after a little more cure. I'm fine with the potency, altho better would be fine,lol. More yield hopefully will come with better feed cycles etc. next round.

I think both plants should have filled in a lot better but I can understand why they didn't. I was pretty hard on them.

The bigger buds usually seem better, dunno if it's a mind trick or not, maybe they just been on the plant longer so more potent. I find it's good to have more than one smoke around just for variety. Seems to keep the buzz fresher if I switch out now and then.
I doubt there'll be many days when you don't feel a good buzz on your second hit.

Again great harvest. I agree with the variety statement, it is the spice of life you know. Got to have multiple strain when at all possible. Just like you cant eat pizza every day, morning, noon and knight. Even the best pizza you have ever ate gets pretty old after a while. Again great job on the grow and the harvest..

Again great harvest. I agree with the variety statement, it is the spice of life you know. Got to have multiple strain when at all possible. Just like you cant eat pizza every day, morning, noon and knight. Even the best pizza you have ever ate gets pretty old after a while. Again great job on the grow and the harvest..
hey sonzor........mmmmick don t sonzor sound like a wise old barn owl ha ha......makes alot more sense when said like that got me thinkin now i need more strains....perfect thanks sonzor really appreciate it ............be lucky weedtastic

Back
Top Bottom