Weedtastics 2nd White Russian All Organic Soil Grow

hi guys update time sorry for the poor quality pics :( these plants 15 days old now......here goes i had to edit as i thought they where older hehe
js1024_S60034071.jpg

js1024_S6003409.jpg

js1024_S6003411.jpg

js1024_S6003412.jpg

js1024_S6003413.jpg

js1024_S6003413.jpg

js1024_S6003410.jpg

js1024_S6003408.jpg

Hi Weedtastic, how are those clones making out?

wow talk about a fast reply, you answered before I asked. You're gooooood.

They look great.

How many plants are you going with this time? I thought you'd mentioned 4. Got a couple of extras just in case or are you going with more than originally planned? Maybe mums. That 600w light will carry them for sure.

How many plants are you going with this time? I thought you'd mentioned 4. Got a couple of extras just in case or are you going with more than originally planned? Maybe mums. That 600w light will carry them for sure.
hi mate as always i grow more plants for back up...and because these grows are forever changing...good job i did my eldest son who i gave 4 plants ready to flower to...didn t stick to his 12/12 flower cycle and his plants carried on growing and budding .....but the buds are candi floss ones ....very airy buds.....he is now going an extra 3ish weeks with them....my problem is im gonna run outta bud....so heres my revised plan...hopefully i can hold back on flowering my 6 biggest plants another 2 weeks then flower em....i know they will produce nothing like a full vegged plant but i need bud and fast lol ill have 6 left for veg they will veg till i take the flowering plants out 2 will be mums and then 4 will be flowered on that cycle ie 4 plants per flower run wow that was a mouthful haha....i thought it wudn t take you long to figue i was up to something haha .............be lucky weedtastic ops ps i changed the age of the plants in the pics my eldest boy confimed 15 days old hehe

wow yeahh man, didnt realise you had so many on the go! You are going to have enough room in there amigo?
hi mate yea it will be fine i have a seperate flower room and have sucsessfuly vegged 7 fully vegged plants in that area so i shud be fine..........thanks for asking.......be lucky weedtastic

hi mate as always i grow more plants for back up...and because these grows are forever changing...good job i did my eldest son who i gave 4 plants ready to flower to...didn t stick to his 12/12 flower cycle and his plants carried on growing and budding .....but the buds are candi floss ones ....very airy buds.....he is now going an extra 3ish weeks with them....my problem is im gonna run outta bud....so heres my revised plan...hopefully i can hold back on flowering my 6 biggest plants another 2 weeks then flower em....i know they will produce nothing like a full vegged plant but i need bud and fast lol ill have 6 left for veg they will veg till i take the flowering plants out 2 will be mums and then 4 will be flowered on that cycle ie 4 plants per flower run wow that was a mouthful haha....i thought it wudn t take you long to figue i was up to something haha .............be lucky weedtastic ops ps i changed the age of the plants in the pics my eldest boy confimed 15 days old hehe

I shoulda known you'd have backups.

So does your son not have a timer? Or was he experimenting? The buds will convince him to change his ways, no doubt.

No bud is a good reason to push them early. I've been on hold for way too long, in the same boat, but finally got started up again. So they'll be flowering with a month veg after taking root? Thats not too bad. Good luck with them.

Nice and healthy clones and sounds like you have a wonderful plan to keep it going. Sorry to hear about the rush and being out of the precious herb. Too bad we are not neighbors, I would hook you up for sure, I have more than I know what to do with...LOL. Anyway good luck...... and a speedy finish.......

I shoulda known you'd have backups.

So does your son not have a timer? Or was he experimenting? The buds will convince him to change his ways, no doubt.

No bud is a good reason to push them early. I've been on hold for way too long, in the same boat, but finally got started up again. So they'll be flowering with a month veg after taking root? Thats not too bad. Good luck with them.
hi mate....yes indeed he harvested 3 plants and they weighed in 2 and 3/4 ounzes they were all in all 9 weeks flower... very leafy buds too....but they smoke fine....he definantly learnt his lesson.............my plants are 22 days old and stand at 11 inches tall today and im putting them on 18 hour darkness then tomorrow i will flick the switch to flower...just can t wait another week...toooo impatient...and yes mate they are 22 days since the day i took them from the root cube and dropped them into the soil....i have had my veg room set up with extraction and exhaust from day 1 mixed with strong genes and great soil...there flying...do a size comparrison from last week its been exactly 1 week since i updated.....it amazes me and i see them all the time ha ha.....be lucky mate........weedtastic

Nice and healthy clones and sounds like you have a wonderful plan to keep it going. Sorry to hear about the rush and being out of the precious herb. Too bad we are not neighbors, I would hook you up for sure, I have more than I know what to do with...LOL. Anyway good luck...... and a speedy finish.......
hi mate thanks for the offer of a good neighbour id love to live next door to you hehe...yes heres to a speedy finish lol........thanks for dropping by.......be lucky weedtastic

they look healthy:goodluck::surf:
thanks mate....im real happy the way things are going.........be lucky weedtastic

hi guys ...update time these plants are 22 days old today they are 11 inches tall and ive decided today to give them 18 hours dark then tomorrow i will switch them to flower......i know they ain t going to produce to much....but im outta bud so here goes..........this is my extraction unit
js1024_Picture_013.jpg

Back
Top Bottom