Weedtastics white russian soil grow

Hello weedtastic nice grow shame about the bud rot that must be one of the worst things that can happen to us growers mainly because it happens after you've been looking after your plants for so long i mean i lost 10 seedlings that cost nearly £100 because of damping off and that pissed me of enough so i can imagine how guttered you must have been oh well at least you've got some bud to smoke i hope things run smoother next time.
hi thanks for the post and your understanding ive just watched your you tube grow really cool grow i like it lol stick around im off on my 2nd grow in a week or two..........be lucky weedtastic

nice looking rack of buds weedtastic. well done

edit;scratched that last comment. no point in cluttering your thread.

sorry about that
my old mate mmmmick thanks mate keep this journal open and post us some pics up cheers........be lucky weedtastic

nice job hope you and the ladie have some tasety nugs.I'm sure they are or will be.
+ rep on the salvage
thank you kind sir for the reps and yes me and the wife have been heavily stoned this past 3 weeks lol..............be lucky weedtastic

Looks like you have some good looking buds drying there. Great job and good luck on the dry.
thanks for your kind words mate your another true grow bud ive met here with me all the way thru my journal + reps mate.............be lucky weedtastic

my old mate mmmmick thanks mate keep this journal open and post us some pics up cheers........be lucky weedtastic

Trying to get some pics of my trichs but I'm gonna have to get my tripod back from a friend. I have one out of about 50 thats maybe worth a look. I'll get some pics of clones and the remnants of my Afi and Big bud probably tomorrow. I'm too stoned to function well at the moment,lol.

BC_big_bud_trichs_from_middle_bud_sept10.JPG

from the Big Bud about midway down.
They look pretty clear to me but I have no idea what they should look like.

Thought my scope was DOA but got the light to work, now if I could just get it centered,lol.

hi mmmmick i think they look cloudy/clear ? but and dont quote me on this.......... im sure you have to take a look at the higher tricomes not lower ones mate ? stoned eh ? lmao nice one mate soon you will do fook all round the house the more cured it is lol im glad you got your nutes ready for your next grow shud take the pressure rite off from the begining i measured my ladies this morning and 4 are about 14 inches and 3 about 6 inches tall when do you think your ladies will be ready for flower? ok off to make some fixes in my grow room catch you later.............be lucky weedtastic

hi mmmmick i think they look cloudy/clear ? but and dont quote me on this.......... im sure you have to take a look at the higher tricomes not lower ones mate ? stoned eh ? lmao nice one mate soon you will do fook all round the house the more cured it is lol im glad you got your nutes ready for your next grow shud take the pressure rite off from the begining i measured my ladies this morning and 4 are about 14 inches and 3 about 6 inches tall when do you think your ladies will be ready for flower? ok off to make some fixes in my grow room catch you later.............be lucky weedtastic

I think you're right about checking top of the plant. I took a look midway down because the tops look finished, flat pistils withered up but the trichs don't scream I'm ready" at me,lol. Partway down they look like they've got a couple of weeks left maybe. I think the led was way too close for a while and the tops look more ripe than they actually are. I hate putting half a plant back under flower.
Got most of what I need for next round, just a couple more clones that are same size would help. I can start them staggered I guess but wud like to have a uniform height to deal with. I can probably get 4 together in a couple of weeks if I can finish these two and move the LED to veg room. Not a lot of light in there with a couple of small flouros. The oldest clone was started july 15, so it's had lots of veg time but the others are staggered start dates. Was only gonna do 2 then my out of town buddy wanted clones but now I'm not sure what he's up to. He was gonna bring me a couple of different strains as well, so I don't know what I'll have for clones in the next few weeks. I'll post a few pics of the mixed lot in a bit.
Did you consider using a flouro to veg your smaller plnts to slow them while you flower the bigger ones or are you gonna try to flower them ll at once? I've read a few comments regarding flowering with little veg time. Seems to work but I prefer to veg longer.(flouros kind of make that happen anyway.) 14 inches, hmmmm thats the size of my biggest plant after flowering,lol. Definitely need to pay a lot more attention to light distance, among many other things.
I don't have alot of things that need doing around here so I can put some time into getting setup a little more properly. I think I'm gonna resist adding lights until I get a healthy grow to complete, other than a cfl or two in veg.

you know, weedtastic, I'm gonna haunt your next journal as well,lol.. I think I've learned a lot by hangin around, thanks.

got a couple of pics but you have to promise to post more pics yourself because I don't want these to be the last pics in your journal,lol.

family pic, clones are purposely stretched for training, all different sizes.
HPIM1681.JPG

BC big bud, soaked,starved and almost killed, but finishing up regardless.
HPIM16821.JPG

big bud top,lol. I can't help but laugh when I type that, maybe next time.
HPIM16981.JPG

bottom half of the Afi almost finished.
HPIM1685.JPG

mostly bunny buds/popcorn from whats left of the Afi but I wanted to finsh it to see if the taste improves. Smell died out after repot in flower.

hi guys ok update time buds are drying in grow room lights out all the time they have been in there 6 days now they still are not dry some stems break others dont so perhaps in a couple of days orso they shud be ready for curing...........so as this grow draws closer to the end id like to say thanks to everybody who has posted here ive met some great grow buds along the way you all know who you are lol and i hope as many people follow my next journal as followed this one thanks again guys you all made this journal one hell ova ride.........this will be my last update except the smoke report in 2ish weeks i shall show you clones etc tonite here and next post will be...weedtastics white russian organic soil grow part 2................be lucky guys weedtastc.............pics to follow

Back
Top Bottom