Weedtastics white russian soil grow

Well if your to take THC vapourises at around 178F Theres the 1st issue, ruining the potencecy/stength of the bud. Also quick drying will damage the glads, and weaken smell & taste!

I would/will elaborate more - but gotta pop out!

I see. I was under the impression thc vaporised at higher temps. Thx for the info. Thats enough to keep me out of the oven , not to mention any issues with taste etc.

Went for a quick google and most of the sources I've found state 185 C not 180 F. Not trying to argue the fact just for clarification. Where'd you get your info, I'm up for a read? Any taste/smell loss would still be a good reason not to hit the oven.

actually, you're closer to the truth. THC vaporizes at 365F.

CA NORML Health Information
thx Crimson
275 was just a guess, I edited that temp out of the post. Though I'd read some vapes use 275 but I may have been heavily fried while reading.:smokin:

It's all new to me so the more info I can absorb the less stress on my next set of plants. I seem to recall reading that THC actually can be more potent if heated at a low temp for a 20 minute period, then rehydrated. Don't recall the terminology/temp or the source.

Hey, sorry, me being stoned, and from England - F to C lol. We work in Celcius here so i forget.
But reasons are still the same ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

:peace:
lol I feel your pain there.. I was raised in Aus and then moved to the states halfway through high school.. I had never been taught anything other than metric.

it was horrible haha

Hey, sorry, me being stoned, and from England - F to C lol. We work in Celcius here so i forget.
But reasons are still the same ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

:peace:

no problem I thought it might have been that Centigrade Fahrenheit thing. I still wouldn't want to do anything to diminish flavor, I was thinking of it as a way to maybe save a harvest that might be questionable.
:peace::passitleft:

we work in C here also but I grew up under F and sometimes regress.

wow wow wow you guys have been busy lol ok to many posts to reply .............thanks very much indeed for all your comments debates and info all greatly appreciated .........ok mini update ............as i have no room for drying im forced to use my grow room ive read all i can on mold fungi etc etc and wot ive found is once the mold is taken away and the room ain t sitting all condensating my grow room shud be ok the spores die without the correct humidity as all plants are chopped and veg room sectioned off with own exhaust now there is no humidity present at all plus 2 x 400 watters have been switched off now so fingers crossed im good to go...........i wud never try drying in microwave, oven or any other method as ive done all these things for my tasters and it really tastes of shit lol the potency still remains but talk about smoking old socks lol anyways heres a couple of pics to show my method i have my 16 inch fan on low not pointing at buds just circulating the air and my ruck fan for exhaust they are being kept in the dark also.......anyways heres the pics sorry not to clever as i aint slept proper for days lol

js1024_DSC04080.jpg

Hello weedtastic nice grow shame about the bud rot that must be one of the worst things that can happen to us growers mainly because it happens after you've been looking after your plants for so long i mean i lost 10 seedlings that cost nearly £100 because of damping off and that pissed me of enough so i can imagine how guttered you must have been oh well at least you've got some bud to smoke i hope things run smoother next time.

wow wow wow you guys have been busy lol ok to many posts to reply .............thanks very much indeed for all your comments debates and info all greatly appreciated .........ok mini update ............as i have no room for drying im forced to use my grow room ive read all i can on mold fungi etc etc and wot ive found is once the mold is taken away and the room ain t sitting all condensating my grow room shud be ok the spores die without the correct humidity as all plants are chopped and veg room sectioned off with own exhaust now there is no humidity present at all plus 2 x 400 watters have been switched off now so fingers crossed im good to go...........i wud never try drying in microwave, oven or any other method as ive done all these things for my tasters and it really tastes of shit lol the potency still remains but talk about smoking old socks lol anyways heres a couple of pics to show my method i have my 16 inch fan on low not pointing at buds just circulating the air and my ruck fan for exhaust they are being kept in the dark also.......anyways heres the pics sorry not to clever as i aint slept proper for days lol

nice looking rack of buds weedtastic. well done

edit;scratched that last comment. no point in cluttering your thread.

sorry about that

Looks like you have some good looking buds drying there. Great job and good luck on the dry.

Back
Top Bottom