White Russian soil grow from seeds

F***ing Sweet!!!!

They look great Berry.... They've put alot of weight on in the final stretch. Can't def tell the diff from your last pics. Very impressive:Rasta:

Hope you have your scissors ready:smokin:

just curious , but what does the electricity run for your setup?

Spence- Oh yeah, i got my scissors ready:grinjoint: Im so glad I am letting these girls go the full 70 days. They are still fattening up, and getting rock solid. The cO2 I have been giving them has got to be making a difference. Did you mean to say that you can tell a difference in the sizes of the buds from the last pics, cause I sure can!

My electric bill runs around 400 in the summer, and 350 in winter. I have one roommate, and that amount isnt too bad, we could be doing other things to drive our electric bill up.

Lovely girls, close to harvest arent ya

so, I am a morron and forgot to pay my electric bill, so I wake up and, what do you know, no power!! I figured that it was a good time to harvest and so I cut them down. I must say, I am very pleased with the end product. Very dense buds, my bud dryer is more filled than I have ever seen it. I am hoping for 14 oz. Or at least thats my guess. I took pics today, so I will post them for approval now.

Here are some pic from day 63.

DSC00760rev.jpg

DSC00754day63.jpg

DSC00755day63.jpg

DSC00756day63.jpg

DSC00757day_63.jpg

DSC00759day_63.jpg

DSC00758day_63.jpg

Hope you enjoy...new pics on the way!
:grinjoint:

They look like their going to be a great high, Hows that bud you pollinated with the blueberry signs of any seeds?

They look like their going to be a great high, Hows that bud you pollinated with the blueberry signs of any seeds?

This bud is going to be so frosty, I cant wait to get some macro pics of dried bud on here. #10 is absolutely covered, its unbelievable.

About the seeds I was looking for, I sure got em. The male was dropping pollen for a good week in a room very close to the closet where all my ladies were. Even if I didn't pollenate the blueberry branches, I still would have some seeds in my crop. Not many are in the buds, just on the internode pistils of most of them.
As of now I have 57 BBxWR seeds and 36 WR seeds. Way more than I expected on getting but its fine with me. Just gives me a better chance of getting a desireable pheno. I will be starting them as soon as I start flowering my next batch, probably in about a month. That way I can get them nice and big before I flower next time.

Ill post harvest pics soon. Just gotta stop being lazy...Its hard to do. Peace out guys.

Pictures from the harvest day...

Pictures of the individual plants(forgot #1)

3_cut_day.jpg

4_cut_day.jpg

5_cut_day.jpg

10_cut_day.jpg

dryer.jpg

The BC Northern Lights Dryer screens stacked full.

1_and_4.jpg

Buds stacked from 1 and 4

10_and_5.jpg

Buds stacked from 10 and 5 (the dank screen)

3_and_BB.jpg

Buds from 3 and the BB's. You can tell the change in color.

Just some comparrison shots...

comp_1.jpg

comp_2.jpg

comp_3.jpg

comp_4.jpg

BB

BB1.jpg

The cola of #3

3_cola1.jpg

Hope you all enjoy, will have dried pics up this weekend.
Peace. :grinjoint:

Ahh, you suck! Consequences of such a poor grow constitute forfeiture of all buds to boss-g.

Seriously though.. Wow, Professional job there man! You got very nice results there. Do your fingers hurt from the trimming? LOL I'm going back through this journal, because the yield seems very good.

Anything you would change? It looks like you are out of drying space, so i volunteer the use of my basement facilities...

Sweet Grow man! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a nice selection of harmless but beneficial painkillers!

Back
Top Bottom