Finally, another Berry grow

Ok, so here are the pics taken 6/5...plants are approx. 3 weeks old from germination.

rsz_dsc00017.jpg

A pic of all the babys

rsz_dsc00019.jpg

3 of the WRxBB

rsz_dsc00018.jpg

The side view of the three above

rsz_dsc00020.jpg

The top of the other WRxBB, not shown in the 2 pics above...the new leafs are tinted dark, almost purple...it is the only plant that has this color. Im praying for a purple pheno

rsz_dsc00021.jpg

A little nute burn...I think I fed them a little to early...ill hold off on that for a few waterings

rsz_dsc00022.jpg

The rest of the WR's left on the tray

rsz_dsc00023.jpg

A side shot of a WR

rsz_dsc00024.jpg

Just another shot of the WR's...you can see a little nute burn on the bottom leafs...

So Im thinking about going ahead and setting up the 600 HPS...veg for 2 more weeks or so and then flower. I will be transplanting into 3 gallons in a day or 2.

Also Im pretty sure I saw the first preflower...a male on one of the WRxBB's...hopefully more will show before i flower so I can get more practice identifying them.

Berry out :allgood:

Ok guys, last night was a big night for the ladies, as they were transplanted into 3 gallon pots and moved under the 600HPS, hanging vertically. This shit is bright too! Ok ill start with the pics and explain then.

rsz_dsc00016.jpg

All 12 plants on 6/11

rsz_dsc00026.jpg

A WR female

rsz_dsc00027.jpg

Another WR female

rsz_dsc00029.jpg

The 6 known females at the time

rsz_dsc00030.jpg

The 6 females again

rsz_dsc00031.jpg

The other 6 plants, 2 are females and 4 are males

So now here we go with the pics taken last night.
rsz_dsc00032.jpg

So here is the room now with the transplanted females and the 600HPS. I have 8 females(based on preflowers). I still have the stinkiest male vegging and I will flower him in a seperate room to collect pollen from him.

rsz_dsc00035.jpg

Here is the whole room, showing the hanging light, the ventilation and all that fun stuff. Im trying to keep the temps under 80 and the cool tube is doing a pretty good job of doing it.

rsz_dsc00033.jpg

The right side of the room

rsz_dsc00034.jpg

The left side of the room

So thats all the pics for now. Plants are about 16 inches tall now, I will probably be flowering within the next 7 days. I cant wait! And this light is so bright I got to put sunglasses on to even look at it. :smokin:

Im out for now guys, be around soon :allgood:

Also I was wondering what other peoples thoughts were on vegging with a 600 HPS? I know its not the correct spectrum for vegging plants but soon the 12 plants are going to be to big to hold under just one 125 floro. Anybody ever tried vegging with a HPS? Or should I just go get some cheap CFL's from home depot and create my own light fixtures

yea, they'll be more than fine. know quite a few growers that use HPS for their entire grow....its just a matter of switching cycles when you're ready to switch, ya kno! Just be cautious of burning the leaves while they're reaching, and you'll be good.

good lookin plants too! can't wait to see the outcome!:popcorn:

So last night I got a Homebox XL to set up instead of using the closet. I did this for a few reasons. First off, I needed some way to contain the 600W light without closing the door to the closet, thus not getting any ventilation. Second of all, I needed some way to contain smell once the plants get big with lots of flowers. Third of all, I will probably use the closet now for my veg light, and since the flower tent is lightproof, I will be able to use one room for vegging and flowering.

Plants are about 16 inches, the first dark period will be during the day on Wednesday. I cant wait to see some flowers!

So here are the pics of the homebox

rsz_dsc00040.jpg

Here is the homebox all closed up. I got the AC vent from the room going straight into the box to keep the temps low as possible.

rsz_dsc00036.jpg

Here is a shot inside the box. Walls are super reflective. There is a 465CFM fan sucking air out of the box. The sweetest thing about this is there is a harness to hang a carbon filter and blower from the top of the tent. This should help tremendously in keeping the smell down.

rsz_dsc00037.jpg

Shot of the left side of the box

rsz_dsc00038.jpg

Shot of a WR

rsz_dsc00039.jpg

Another WR

Looking forward to see how the plants take off in a few days.

Berry out till later :allgood:

:popcorn: I'll be in the corner watching this great progress wow loooking nice 12-12 comming soon? what are the nutes at and what is the temp inside that box thingy?:ganjamon:

And then there was darkness........

Ladys and gents of 420magazine, let the fun and games begin! The plants will be flowered for 70 days.

Poke smot(love the name btw) - the temps have been around 83 in the hut but it does not seem hot in there at all. I think it will be different when the light is only on for 12 hours and not 24.

Went and got all the nutes today, will be doing an all organic grow with botanicare liquid karma, pure blend pro grow and bloom. I will also be giving the supplements purple maxx and gravity, both humboldt county products. They have done me right in the past.

I havent fed for 2 waterings and leaves are starting to yellow. I didnt want to over feed so I wanted the plants to give me signs that they were hungry first. So I will feed veg and bloom nutes for the first few weeks, then cut down on the grow nutes once the stretching stops.

Anyone have guesses on my final yield. My bro says I should get over a LB easially, but Im only flowering 7 plants and never really got over 1 1/2 oz a plant...but then again Ive never hung a light vertically before, which makes all parts of all plants be at least 12-18 inches from the light(the main stem of all plants is about a foot from the light). Im stoked to see this one get exciting.

BTW, my guess is 14.5 oz

Until next time, Berry out! :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom