Berrydizzle's Grow, Multiple Strains, Never Ending...

Man i always like how you fill out your grow room.Ladies are looking fine.

Thanks guys for all the positive comments...the babies are looking great, they are definately loving the Botanicare Nutes that I am giving them.

Boss - The bulb I have is a Hortilux Eye HPs...emmits 155,000 lumens at 1 foot, so even 3 feet away from the bulb and the plants are still getting 10,000 lumens...which is great being that my bulb is around 14-16 inches away from the plant now

Motavation - I feel that if I got the light and the room, may as well fill it up to the brim...Im still trying to find a way to maximize their yield though in that space.

Fat Joe - The longer the plants go the more I am thinking that it is just some wierd growth that I am seeing. The wierd thing is that they all have nothing but hairs from their internodes, its the new buds that look like they are going to be nuts. Im just hoping that hairs come out eventually...I am starting to see some trichromes at the tops of all the plants...male plants dont put out THC like females right? Im definately going to let them go as long as possible, ill only cut them down if I know for sure that they are dropping pollen...

Today is day 15, and I have to change the water in the DWC and water the other plants as well. Ill try to snap some more shots too.

Thanks for all the help guys!

Oh, and I just put the new seeds in water to soak for around 12 hours, then I will be using the paper towel method to germinate, then the seeds will go to rockwool and then the rockwool to the soil. I put 6 Maple LeafxMacado and the rest of my WCF seeds, which I think is 6 as well. Pics up soon, i just got to wait for the light to come on.

And one more thing before I start watering today...my nutes talk a bout a transitional period from veg to flowering where you give both veg and flowering nutes. Then they just call for the flowering nutes... so my question is how long into the budding cycle are they transitioning...is it till they are done stretching, like 3 weeks, or should I go ahead and switch to the full bloom nutes, adding no veg nutes now? I have no idea, anyone else have a method that they use?

LOOKIN Good berry you sure like a packed room nice mix of strands great growth

the weird lookin plant is just that a weird lookin plant lol
ive had a outdoor plant that did the same and turned out the be a very heavy girl good luck!

I am starting to see some trichromes at the tops of all the plants...male plants dont put out THC like females right?

Yes, and no.... If you find a male that is putting out profuse trichs you need to keep him around.... It doesn't happen often, but it does happen.

my nutes talk a bout a transitional period from veg to flowering where you give both veg and flowering nutes. Then they just call for the flowering nutes... so my question is how long into the budding cycle are they transitioning...is it till they are done stretching, like 3 weeks, or should I go ahead and switch to the full bloom nutes, adding no veg nutes now? I have no idea, anyone else have a method that they use?
Today 04:19 AM

I too use the same nutes, and I give veg nutes for the first wk... then half and half for week 2-3... Keeps em' from yellowing up from lack of N too early...:peace:

True, thanks for the responses guys...I knocked down veg nutes to only 20% this week with 80% bloom nutes since last watering I gave them 50/50. I will see how they like it. So far they look great. So today on day 15 I took lots of pictures...18 to be exact...not of just this grow but of other things going on right now. They are already resized and Im about to post them for approval. Then you will have a much better idea of what is going on. I just started germinating my remaining 9 WCF seeds and also 6 Maple Leaf x Macado, which from now on will be referred to as MLxM.

I pretty sure all the plants are girls, the wierd sac looking growth seems to be going away, so maybe thats just how they were meant to grow this time. You can see for yourself when I get my pics up here. Peace for now!

Wow, that was really crazy, fastest Ive ever had photos approved. Ill get straight to the point.

future_MLxM.jpg

Here are my future MLxM plants. I soak my seeds in water for at least 12 hours and no more than 24 before I put them in their paper towels.

future_WCF.jpg

Here are the future WCF's. You can see one dropped to the bottom and already is showing his taproot. I dont know if this is good of bad.

germinating_seeds.jpg

And here they are in their paper towels. I keep the towels in a ziplock bag, and blow the bag up with warm air from my lungs every couple of hours. Dont ask why, its just always worked for me.

Organic_nutes.jpg

My organic nutes

organic_hydro1.jpg

My 2 hydro plants, WRxBB#2 on the right and WR#1 on the left.

hydro_roots.jpg

Hydro roots on 4/2.
organic_hydro_roots.jpg

The roots a week later(taken 4/9). Dont know if they are supposed to be brown like that but they look like they are enjoying it so im just gonna let it be. The nutrient solution is very dark in color since its all organic.

Re-vegged_WCF.jpg

3 re-vegged WCF clones from my last grow, all 3 topped I think.

WCF_Favorite.jpg

My favorite WCF clone, re-vegged of course...going to be a bunch of colas on that one my friend:cheesygrinsmiley:

Re-vegged_WCF_top.jpg

The top of a re-vegged WCF clone.

mothers.jpg

Here are my 5 mothers, just topped today...The # represents pheno...I have a WR#1, and WRxBB #'s 2,6,7 and 8.

WRxBB_pheno_2.jpg

A WRxBB pheno #2, not re-vegged...I cant wait till she is done!

WCF.jpg

The monster WCF...always gotta have one monster out of the bunch

WCF_tops.jpg

2 tops from the plant above...you can tell the normal girls are slightly behind the re-vegged girls.

top_shot.jpg

Just a random top shot

top_shot2.jpg

Another top shot, but you can see the tricromes starting to come out, and were only on day 15 out of 65! I wish I would have zoomed in a little more but oh well.

And just out of curiosity, this is normal right...
upward_leafs.jpg

upward_leafs2.jpg

The leaves tilting upwards after watering? Its only doing it on a couple of plants so I just wanted to know.

So thats it for now, ill keep you updated on the seedlings...and just so you guys know, my room already reeks of growing marijuana, which i am thinking is a great sign.

Peace, gotta go grub!:peace:

Man if I lifted my res and saw that I would freak out! LOL

I didn't even think about that being the color of the nutes :)

Yeah, I've never seen roots that color before in hydro, but the plants do look fine so ill let them do their deal...I really think the hygrozyme is helping a ton!

FatJoe - Thanks for the help and support!

Now the waiting for the seeds to pop...its so hard!

I definately know what you are talking about with the increasing yield and everything with the scrog, but it just doesn't go with what I am doing now...I am just working with different strains and trying to create the perfect homemade breed right now. Once I have the strains that I want, then I can go with the all female, hydro, scrog grow...but until then Ill need to be doing soil so I can remove males to different rooms so they can give me pollen, and I cant do that if they have a screen holding them down. Dont worry, im not going anywhere, and Im sure Ill do a scrog eventually when I have all females and am not worried about breeding.

Those roots look great, but you can see the water is clear...the organic nute res is dark brown, so Im sure thats why my roots are the color they are. Ive never heard of dark energy, but all I know is hygrozyme is all you need in hydro, its already proved itself to me.

Ok, so here we go with some pics that were taken on the 11th.
canopy_shot.jpg

Just a canopy shot...

room_shot.jpg

Another shot without the weak plants.

WR_11.jpg

A top shot of a WR#1.

WRxBB_21.jpg

A WRXBB#2.

seedlings_with_clones.jpg

Germinated seedlings in rockwool waiting to come up. I actually got 2 more so I now have 12 seedlings vegging, 6 WCF and 6 MLxM.

final_photo_before_death.jpg

"There's no hope for the weak!" as one of my favorite bands say. These plants got chopped, they were a weak phenotype...they stretched like crazy and had very sparse buds. I wanted to get more room for the good plants.

weakling_1.jpg

Weakling #1

weakling_1_bud.jpg

A bud from weakling #1.

weakling_2.jpg

Weakling #2

Ill take some more pics tomorrow on day 21 of flowering. Peace!

nice job berry
go make yourself some nice canna butter
+rep
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom