Berrydizzle's Grow, Multiple Strains, Never Ending...

LOL I love the heartless chop. They deserve it.. how dare they grow in YOUR garden!

hehe

Room looks awesome man!

You are damn right about that brother! No weaklings allowed here! Thanks for the compliments...

Everything is looking really good here on day 23...photos up soon.

So here we are with a few pics today, day 23.

full_room_day_23.jpg

So here we got a nice little canopy shot, you can see how the bud sites are starting to form pretty nicely now. You cant even see the plants on the right side of the room in this pic.

photo_day_23.jpg

A WR#1 clone top cola, starting to get frosty already!

photo_day_23_1.jpg

I can definately tell this plant is revegged, I think its a WRxBB. I can tell already that these buds will not be as dense as the WR buds.

photo_day_23_2.jpg

Another top shot...the leaves aren't really that yellow, they are actually pretty green, thats the 1000W light for ya there!

Thats all I got for now, ill keep you posted! :peace:

nice bushes

nice berry the girls are looking incredible so far
keep it up
:peace:

Thanks for all the positive comments guys, they always help.

Ok, so I got some night shots tonight(day 28), as well as some other shots, so Ill get right to it.

We will start with the seedlings...these pics were taken 4/17(3 days from transplanting)
seedling_lights.jpg

Here is a shot of the lights above the plants...an inch away at the most from most of them...they are 2 40w floro tubes

seedlings1.jpg

Just a full shot with the lights separated

MLxM_1.jpg

WCF_15.jpg

WCF_35.jpg

Now some seedling pics taken on day 8 from transplanting
seedlings_day_8.jpg

You can see I had one weak one, it was a WCF, the seed never popped of the top and it just died.

seedling_day_8.jpg

seedling_day_8_1.jpg

Now some night shots to see the color :smokin:
night_shot_day_28.jpg

A full room shot in the dark, i love seeing all the places that will be stacked with colas in a few weeks...

WCF_and_other.jpg

A WCF and some other buds

WR_day_28.jpg

WR hydro cola #1(it was topped)

WR_hydro_top_day_28.jpg

WR hydro cola #2

WR_soil_day_28.jpg

WR soil

WRxBB_day_28.jpg

WRxBB, you can see the buds wont be as dense as the WR's.

I still have not given any nutes to the seedlings, i was trying to keep it as simple as possible...I can tell, and you may be able to see that they are asking for some nutes. Im gonna give them a 1/2 strength seedling nute mix of Liquid Karma, Pro Grow and Hygrozyme and see how they react...hopefully they will love it.

So thats it for now, ill keep you posted!

Thanks Moose, do you see the yellowing on the seedling leaves too?
And also, if I start a foliar feed with the sea tea how much should I give at first?

Just smoked a blunt, feeling soooo nice! :grinjoint:

Going to water the mothers and seedlings, maybe Ill get some shots of the mothers while im doing it.

So the hydros are really picking up...I thought 2 would not be too much in the tub, but I was wrong again. The WR has pretty much taken over, pushing the other to the side...so next time I might do 1 plant in the tub...

I will be harvesting the hydro plants at day 56, for 2 reasons...1)I think they are going to finish early cause they are hydro, and 2)to give the rest of the plants more room for the last 10 days or so.

Watering of the seedlings is done, hopefully they will have a positive reaction to the new nutrients.

Peace for now!

Ok, this is really getting old...

I found more hermies...lots of the plants are starting to put out bananas, at least 5 of them I would say. I will get a count and mark the ones that I am supicious of, but looks like I will have another batch of seeded buds...which is fine with me, id rather have seeded buds then to have no buds at all, and since its all personal, I dont want to chop any of these plants. They are getting so frosty anyway and smelling very sweet.

The seedlings loved their first dose of nutrients...I can already see accelerated growth at the tops of them. Hopefully with 24 hrs light these seedlings will be 100% male or female, not turn hermie from light stress(I think this might be the cause, used to use 18/6.)

Ill keep you all updated with this crazy nonsense!

These were the seeds I made myself, when I had a White Russian male that pollenated my whole crop...not to bad but I got plenty of seeds. I also had a Blueberry plant that got pollenated too. So I had that cross as well. The picture above is of a WRxBB, but I think I see some bananas on the only WR female pheno I got out of 6 seeds. Im just glad I have two new sets of genetics starting now. Im still gonna work on the WR, probably gonna put a bunch of em down and try to get a solid female after all.

i had one of thoes pop out on my clone, it oppened within a few days with more hairs popping out it becamea site for fox tails threw me off.....

either way they look good berry def got lots of options.
:peace:

Can i ask why you use a mix of soil and hydro? Have you found which is your favorite yet?

I am just experimenting this time around, using organic nutes for soil and hydro, to see what the difference will be in the end with the taste and yield and stuff...this will probably be my last hydro run, its much easier to do one or the other i think.

I've been on vacation the last week, everything is looking great in the grow room. Ill post some pics later today.

Back
Top Bottom