Finally, another Berry grow

Ok, so finally on here with some pics. These were taken Sunday 5/24, seeds are aproxamately 12 days old. On to the pics...

rsz_dsc00006.jpg

The grow room, 2 fans for air circulation, a thermometer and 125W floro

rsz_dsc00007.jpg

All 12 of the little babies

rsz_dsc00008.jpg

rsz_dsc00009.jpg

Some individuals

rsz_dsc00010.jpg

There is an idea on how far the light is kept from the plants...i try to keep the light as low as possible for the maximum lumens for plants.

Hope thats a good start.

When should I start feeding?

Interesting.... Thanks for the quick response! Do you line the bottom of your pots with gravel or anything to help with drainage? Im starting my own soon and am looking for all the pointers I can get. I think I would like to start with soil and then attempt hydro..... H just seems a little to complicated for a beginner.:ganjamon:

Dont bottom em with anything...light warrior drains perfectly from my experience. Hydro is good for yield but i will never do it again, so much harder and unforgiving. The organic buds are so much more potent and flavorful anyway

Thanks guys for all the kind words...i fed the babies for the first time today. Definately needed, some of the lowest leaves on the biggest plants were getting a little bit of yellowing. They got 5ml liquid karma, 5 ml hygrozyme and 5ml pure blend pro grow. Going out of town for a day or 2 so hopefully when I get back everything will be great.

Also I was wondering what other peoples thoughts were on vegging with a 600 HPS? I know its not the correct spectrum for vegging plants but soon the 12 plants are going to be to big to hold under just one 125 floro. Anybody ever tried vegging with a HPS? Or should I just go get some cheap CFL's from home depot and create my own light fixtures

Back
Top Bottom