White Russian soil grow from seeds

Can't wait to see the finished product Berry. Fresh trim bud is great to look at but its the dried bud that you smoke. Nice screens by the way.

Thank you everyone for your positive words...as you go back and see, this grow journal started off very slow and then took off eventually. It has been a lot of hard work, but it has all definately paid off.

Things are coming along great in the dryer. The blueberry will be ready to go into jars sometime tomorrow. The Russians are going to be a couple more days, its definately more dense than the Blueberry.

Its going to be so hard to wait and smoke all this bud. I have been smoking on the blueberry, smoked like 3 or 4 blunts today...the bud taste sooo good, but the blueberry always has.

I did get to sample some Russian a few days ago. At 60 days, the day I flushed, I cut 2 lower branches off of #1 and #3. They were smokably dry in 4 days...I have never tasted bud like this in my life. Definately tasted very fruity, I wanna say like sour apples, but I want to smoke some more before I judge because it was non flushed bud and cut 5 days earlier. Definately cleaner and sweeter than the blueberry.

This was my dream plant to grow, and I am extremely pleased with the final results. The genetics of these plants are pretty fire...I would recommend any of Simon strains from Serious Seeds to anyone. I cant wait for my second grow.

Everyone please stay tuned for my next grow. I enjoy sharing my experiences with all of you. It is actually a current grow now. I will post an update on that thread to let everyone know what is going on. You can get to it from my signature.(There is a link)

Hope everyone has enjoyed this grow journal. Have a great night 420. I will have dried macro pics as soon as the bud is ready and a full smoke report after a couple of weeks curing. Peace. :grinjoint:

Anything you would change? It looks like you are out of drying space, so i volunteer the use of my basement facilities...

Sweet Grow man! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I appreciate it man. I'd be down to hook you up if you were around the area, but I am thinking you aren't.

About things I would change, yes, there are many things that I am still contemplating every day. There are sooo many questions that I ask myself. I have such a great room to grow with. There is no reason why I should be growing in that room and not maximizing my useable space. I have a 1000W light right now. Its a friends and I have to give him some at the end. I would love to get my own lights and not have to deal with 1 1000W light. I am thinking of doing one of 2 things..1)getting 1 600W light and a light mover, or 2)getting 2 400W lights, one HPS and one MH. Right now I am leaning toward the 2 400's. Also, I cant decide if I want to go soil or hydro. I did hydro for 1 1/2 years before growing soil, and I had a pretty good grasp of it. I also need to deal with the temps a little better. It was 80-85 pretty much the whole time during flowering.

I gotta roll, peace 420. :grinjoint:

You have had solid results so far so I would stick with what you are confident in if you are looking for production. If you want to learn, and learn, and learn like many growers, go for what you have the least confidence in and flourish! Great grow, berry.

and your dry wieght is??? lol. im pretty excited for you. very nice job. i cant wait till i can get out of this hole so i can grow my own AK47's and a little bit of bag seed my friend gave me.

Man, this shit is good!!! I am having problems doing anything productive lately, been smoking like crazy. My wireless router somehow broke and so I have to manually switch the cord from the computer to the xbox 360, and the 360 has been winning. Im so damn high all the time and not motivated to do anything...this shit is rediculous.

The dry weight is around 10.5 oz if I can remember right. Ill get individual weights up when I find the sheet of paper. I will have smoke reports up for plants 3,4,5 and 10 in a week or 2 when the bud is fully cured. All I can say about the weed is that is is very fruity and gives you drymouth like a mofo. Im gonna go smoke some more, peace fellas.

Oh yeah, Halo 3 is the bomb...basically why the 360 has been beating the CPU for the ethernet cord.

I am very pleased with the yeild, the 2 BB's i know had just over 2 oz, and the other 5 WR's around 8 1/2. The WR is very dense, pheno 4 and 10 look like really dank beasters. It is curing so nicely. I have the top or each main cola saved away for the smoke test later. I cant wait, this bud is getting better and better every day!

Im happy as hell for you, dude. Check Assassins Creed. Its an amazing game. If you play it stoned you will get distracted by the detail... Its nuts. Its like how legend of zelda would be 20 years ago.

Fo sho spence, I have been baked constantly lately.

This shit is getting better every day. I have given the top of the colas from #3,4,5 and 10 to my girlfriend and when I get back from christmas vacation I will do I smoke report for them.

i have some pics of the dried buds, Im just now getting them up. Ive been so lazy!!

1_bud2.jpg

Lower #1 bud. Definately more airy bud, not to dense.

3_lower_bud.jpg

Lower #3 bud. This pheno has more orange hairs and smells more fruity.

3_top_cola.jpg

Top cola of #3.

4_lower_bud.jpg

#4 lower bud

4_top_cola.jpg

#4 top cola

5_lower_bud.jpg

Lower #5 bud

10_top_cola.jpg

The top cola of #10. My beauty, I cant wait to smoke it.

10_lower.jpg

A lower #10 bud.

The #5 top cola shot is still black for some reason, i dont know. But Ill have some macros on here soon.

Its been a great grow, thanks for tuning in!

Great looking buds, hairy. #10 gets my vote, is it from the blueberry

the bud looks fucking amaizg. dude was that bbc news thing for real? thats shit is fucking ridicu;ous and shockinglol.

Back
Top Bottom