Drcannabi's - White Russian - Recycled Organic Soil - LED - Teas & Foliar

BHB sounds like a top sativa, doc. I think you're gonna enjoy this Trainwreck too. Let us know how it vapes.

Doc Doc Doc .. woah - nice buds there buddy! Don't forget to invite me to your next round of buddage.

I hear ya on the seeds vs clones. I've gone down that road and found that gold there you seek. It's got me hooked!

Damn the torpedoes, full seeds ahead there matey.

hahaha... Keep it green.

Cheers

Much too nice bruva. Blueberry flavor amf an active high, I'm in;). That's the stuff right there.

It's Awesome even without a cure. Quickly becoming a favorite over here.

Great looking chops Doc! Headband looks as good as she sounds. :love:
Wonder if a Purple Trainwreck found it's way into the wrong bin...that thing is super purplely :volcano-smiley:

I suspect that's exactly what happened. It had a few seeds down below the skirt too. The only plant with seeds. No balls though?

Another excellent harvest and smoke report. You are really finding your stride now. Making it look all easy and shit. LOL! Congrats brother.

Thanks Blaze. I feel like it too. Hitting my stride at just the right time brother!

BHB sounds like a top sativa, doc. I think you're gonna enjoy this Trainwreck too. Let us know how it vapes.

Tried the trainwreck last night. I prefer the fat short pheno over the purple. Has that lemon funk and just a hint of chemmy goodness. Smells strong like rubber, skunk and lemons. The high was great but I'm still leaning toward the BBHB for my fav of the three.

Doc Doc Doc .. woah - nice buds there buddy! Don't forget to invite me to your next round of buddage.

I hear ya on the seeds vs clones. I've gone down that road and found that gold there you seek. It's got me hooked!

Damn the torpedoes, full seeds ahead there matey.

hahaha... Keep it green.

Cheers

It's always a great adventure. Even when they sneak a PTW in your pack of Trainwreck lol!

My new journal is just getting started. I hope you all can make it over and say High! It's the first link in my signature!:love:

Back
Top Bottom