Drcannabi's KIS Organics Recycled Soil - HSO Loast Coast OG - LED Grow

Hello my beautiful friends! Final numbers are in on The White S1 pheno #1. 140 grams. It was dried for 8 days at 62-65 degrees and 45-50 RH. Although it wasn't the yield I was hoping for, I'm definitely not complaining. I can't wait to be able to smoke these ladies and give you all the smoke reports you deserve.

This grow was my favorite I've ever done. Not sure what I'm going to do next but those WiFi beans are calling my name lol.

Final numbers on the whole grow:
Lost Coast OG (HSO) - 54 days 12x12 - 7.1 oz
Strawberries and Cream (CSG) - 60 days 12x12 - 6.4 oz
The White S1 pheno #2 (CSG) - 57 days 12x12 - 4.5 oz
The White S1 pheno #1 (CSG) - 64 days 12x12 - 5 oz

Pretty low gram per watt but who cares when the quality is better than anything available at the local dispensaries. Works out to .53 grams per watt lol. Believe it or not, that's the best I've ever done LMAO!

Love you guys, I'm off to do the valentine's day thing with my way better half and I'm looking fwd to catching up on all your journals. It's been a rough week. :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

What a great pull dr! That is absolutely fantastic. I was looking at Lost Coast OG as a new seed to purchase. It will be fun to see how your uber cured stash tastes.

Take care!
Bob ;)

Thank you kind sir!

I would recommend the HSO LCOG without hesitation. It was the only bean I've ever grown from HSO and I can say without a doubt it is in my top 5. It's not the most OG of the OGs, But I'll take a 7.1 Oz plant with 54 days of flowering (no balls or nanners) over the 2 ounce 70 day version 9 out of ten times LOL! :high-five:

drcannabis, thank you for the update. I hope you're feeling better soon :)

Thanks Ziggs!

It's been a very rough week. Tweaked my neck in the garden and ended up in the hospital for an over-nighter. No permanent damage but got the evil eye from, the real Dr. lol! Can't wait to put this chapter behind me! :thumb:

Amazing work Dr!!! Not only do you have the quantity but I'm SURE the quality is upper top shelf! Congrats brother! You're definitely one of the greats and I'm proud to call you friend :)

Thanks so much bud! I realize this is an online community and we can be pretty silly at times, but your words brightened my day more than you know. I feel the same way brother. One of these days, me you and Ziggs will have to sit down and roll a fatty! :circle-of-love::thanks:

Super sweet crop doc.

:clap::clap::slide::slide::adore::adore::slide::slide::clap::clap:
:passitleft:

Thank you Magic Man! Appreciate the emoticon bomb lol! Made me laugh 1/2 my ass off hehehe! :love:

Now you're just gonna have to forget they exist :laugh:

Sent from my SM-T335 using 420

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Congrats on some nice numbers my friend :)

Thanks my friend, quite impressed with the HSO LCOG. It was the favorite of the grow all the way around. I saved a zip for myself so I can try it. The vultures hot the rest lol.

Now you're just gonna have to forget they exist :laugh:

I know bud, this abstaining thing really sucks lol. Oh well, before long I'll be able to drop some worthy smoke reports.

Helluva grow Dr., a smash home run. The journal was a great one to read too, thanks for the fun trip through your garden. :circle-of-love:

LCOG is on the top of my bean list. :thanks:

Good pick brother Staker! I'm not starting anything new for a bit so I'll have to live vicariously through all ya'alls garden adventures lol.

Congrats on the haul bro.
Happy daze

Thank you Dusty! Glad to see you back bud! I'll stop by and say.

Ok, uh the only relevant question I can think hanging out there is...

Where do we sign up for the next journal and what is in the bean pot next time Doc?

I know you are on a break right now but you are just too good a grower to not be struttin' your stuff.
Bob ;)

Had a lot of fun following this grow, doc! If you don't have anything better to do afterwards you can come over and have fun with me :high-five: :surf:

Awesome thanks for the invite Conradino. See you in a bit. For some reason I thought you only grew o outdoors. I'm not the brightest bulb in the tent lol. :rofl:

Oh it is most definitely outdoor!

Ok, uh the only relevant question I can think hanging out there is...

Where do we sign up for the next journal and what is in the bean pot next time Doc?

I know you are on a break right now but you are just too good a grower to not be struttin' your stuff.
Bob ;)

Hi Bob my friend! Don't know how I missed this one.

I've never been the guy to open a perpetual thread. I don't really have the capacity for that right now. I try to bring new or forgotten strains into the mix to help people make a decision for what might help them. I remember when I first started growing and 90 percent of grow logs were either abandoned, forgot or done by someone working for the seed co. That number is probably even more now lol.

So I guess sticking with that mindset, I'm going to grow a Serious White Russian. I'll drop you an invite soon as I get going my friend. It will be a little bit as I've overdone it and still trying to get back to what my new norm is lol. :circle-of-love:

That white russian is a fantastic strain. Another one on my wishlist. A nice euphoric buzz, and excellent for pain relief.

Hi Bob my friend! Don't know how I missed this one.

I've never been the guy to open a perpetual thread. I don't really have the capacity for that right now. I try to bring new or forgotten strains into the mix to help people make a decision for what might help them. I remember when I first started growing and 90 percent of grow logs were either abandoned, forgot or done by someone working for the seed co. That number is probably even more now lol.

So I guess sticking with that mindset, I'm going to grow a Serious White Russian. I'll drop you an invite soon as I get going my friend. It will be a little bit as I've overdone it and still trying to get back to what my new norm is lol. :circle-of-love:

Hey, just being selfish and want to watch you grow and have another space to be a nogoodnick. When you do get your new place all started, drop me a note and I will pack up the vodka, Kahlua and cream and be right over.

:circle-of-love:
Bob ;)

Back
Top Bottom