I can chop some of my girls too so you aren't in it solo bro! Now you gotta nail the dry and cure ;)

Haha I should be good brother.... that's the true hard part in my eyes especially where I live cause the humidity is always so damn high! Good thing we got this recent lil cold snap though that should help bring them down :geek:

Haha I should be good brother.... that's the true hard part in my eyes especially where I live cause the humidity is always so damn high! Good thing we got this recent lil cold snap though that should help bring them down :geek:

True dat! I love the fall and winter season because of the cool temps and low humidity .... I'm gonna take a hiatus this summer to avoid the temps and humidity... A little bit of mold got to my summer harvest last year...plus it will be good for me to plan on new strains and such... I just need to make s1 fems on all my keepers at the end of the season and hope I can get the same pheno in the fall :)

That cheesecake is a thing of beauty Bpo. I look forward to a review, like you said there isn't to much out there on it. I just started a grow myself and can't wait to taste test. Subbed. :goodluck:

"Phhhheeeewww!" I've been reading through this journal since this morning and haven't been able to put it down ever since! Wow! Those strawberry's ...and that THC Bomb too. Sheeeesh! Good stuff Maynard! Good stuff! That cheese candy looks F-ing delicious man. Seriously drooling over here. Two big green thumbs-up to you! Keep up the good work, and I'll definitely be lurking in the shadows of any of your future grow journals! Plus reps!

True dat! I love the fall and winter season because of the cool temps and low humidity .... I'm gonna take a hiatus this summer to avoid the temps and humidity... A little bit of mold got to my summer harvest last year...plus it will be good for me to plan on new strains and such... I just need to make s1 fems on all my keepers at the end of the season and hope I can get the same pheno in the fall :)
You and I both on wrapping it up before summer, I'm trying to get one more auto/photo run in before I shut er down for the hot ads Summer my ac bill is already through the roof!

That cheesecake is a thing of beauty Bpo. I look forward to a review, like you said there isn't to much out there on it. I just started a grow myself and can't wait to taste test. Subbed. :goodluck:
Did you start a Strawberry CheeseCake as well? And I most certainly will brother... I can say this her stone from her quick dried buds is pretty epic, and the best of all the gals! Thanks for subbing feel free to get weird if ya like :thumb:

"Phhhheeeewww!" I've been reading through this journal since this morning and haven't been able to put it down ever since! Wow! Those strawberry's ...and that THC Bomb too. Sheeeesh! Good stuff Maynard! Good stuff! That cheese candy looks F-ing delicious man. Seriously drooling over here. Two big green thumbs-up to you! Keep up the good work, and I'll definitely be lurking in the shadows of any of your future grow journals! Plus reps!
Thank ya so much homie much respect and smoke to ya! Your compliments mean a lot :thanks: The Straws and Candy are the ones I'm looking forward to smoking most... even though Bomb is my favorite. I'll try to keep it up man I have a 2nd grow going now that will soon get much bigger.
Can't wait to see ya around brother.
P.S. had to look up what Maynard meant haha :rofl:

Well I found my sack today and finally chopped down the CheeseCandy (THC Bomb was not dry enough), I have her all trimmed and hanging after 2 days or when I see fit I'll break down the colas and paper bag em. I have a lot to more to write about the harvest but am to damn high off all the scissor hash plus I have seem to of caught the flu so I should get some rest, I may have another harvest tomorrow!
IMG_75462.JPG

IMG_75526.JPG

IMG_75574.JPG

IMG_75552.JPG

IMG_75603.JPG

IMG_75643.JPG

IMG_75481.JPG

IMG_75504.JPG

IMG_75514.JPG

IMG_75723.JPG

Sorry for the amount just a happy papi, what do my brothers think?
Also gots to give a huge thanks to :420: and those of y'all that have stopped in and rode this ride with me! I'm as happy as I can be and I just want my brothers to know it wouldn't be with out yall.:Namaste:

:party: :yahoo: :drool: :jawdropper: :drool: :yahoo: :party:

Wow! Can not wait to hear the dry weight on that monster.
You and me both I forgot to get my larger scale back from a buddy who's barrowing it so I didn't get a dry weight, she felt promising I'll post the trim pics in a few.

fantastic yield BB congrats to you and your girls!!!:bravo:
Thanks brother, she was a bitch to trim, I still got 3 more to go!

Harvest time! Woo !! :high-five:
+ reps Bradley for a completed grow
Just wish you could enjoy the scissor hash with me! She took a good while to get done but she sure did put out.

I just finished trimming the rest of her, I left some lower stuff for the morning... more pics and my full harvest wrap up for her, hope all is well for my brothers out there.

I always get my girl to help me trim lol free labor and she feels involved!

Oh homie she was there the whole time loving it truth be told she quicker and better than I am.

Here the rest of the CheeseCandy pics
IMG_75794.JPG

Her skeleton
FullSizeRender_3_27.jpg

Her lower growth and random popcorn
IMG_75825.JPG

The rest of her

She went 66 days from flip, for a total 116 days for her complete life I wanted her to go maybe 2 day but she was showing some signs that she may hermi so she got the chop. Her harvest was fairly easy, the density was nice and leaf to calyx ratio was on point, now we just wait to see how she dries and weighs, I wish I got her wet weight so I could make a nice guestimate of what she'll end at... I think I'll be happy with it.
For the ease of growing I recommend this strain she took my early abuse in stride almost asking for more, same for my heavy feeding I can't think of any thing else to really say about growing this girl she a real winner in the grow tent.... Now all she has to do is be a winner in the bud department.

Lookin dandy all trimmed up !
She trimmed easily its been about 2 years since I've trimmed fresh bud, it took me awhile to pick it back up again.... Boy how I missed it so relaxing :tokin:

A very nice plant to be proud of my dude! Great work! About 2 weeks from now she will be rewarding you with her flowers;) ;) ;)
2 weeks more like 15 to 20 minutes I just threw em in the oven.... Jk could you imagine?? Yeah they hang for another day or 2 then they get brown bagged.

Back
Top Bottom