Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk

xsearx

Hi,

Long time that I don't grow, but now that my personal cannabis reserves are coming to a dangerous limit, I need to grow again with lot of pleasure :)

For this grow I chose the Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk seeds, that you can find in

! Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

Genetics Big Bud x Super Skunk x Green Spirit
Type 80% Indica / 20% Sativa
Flowering Time 7-8 Weeks
Yield Indoors 600-1000 gr/m2, Outdoors 800-1500 gr/pp
Grows Indoors / Outdoors
Harvest Month Start/Mid September
THC Content 20-24%

"Bred to be a heavy weight performer, this plant does not disappoint. Ideally needs to be switched to flower before it is 2 feet tall, or else it can be difficult to maintain indoors. Almost impossible to hurt this plant – it can take a huge range of nutrient fluctuations, withstands extremes in heat and moisture, and joyfully devours any CO2 enhancement. This plant mutates and adapts to its environment – one perfectly grown, big plant can produce upto the same yield of twenty plants of normal size. Boxing-glove sized buds are to be expected on perfect large plants grown in Hydroponics."

Lot of power :) I hope

2 days ago I put the seeds in wet papertowel inside one box in a warm place, and today after two days the seeds have the roots grow and I put inside my homemade litle grenhouse for the plants developer a little
I Plan that in one or two week put the plants in my DWC system

Add a second floor to my homemade litle grenhouse.

1 Week

IMG_69418.JPG

IMG_69426.JPG

What happened!?

They are all laying in the dirt...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

No, these photos I post in my first post, but are link to external site then was delete by admin and I repost again just to have the historic, these pictures was wen they have only 2 days :)

Sorry the confuse

And now I want to present my small grow room that will recipte the ladies

Hidroponic technic: I don't know if we can call this Deep Water culture, I thing that the correct word is DFT (Deep film technique)
I make one pool that occupies almost all room and fill half with water and later I will add nutrients
Then, I put the the pots in the pool fill the pots with Clay Pebbles (Leca Stones) and mapito (small pieces of Rockwool)
For last I cover all with hard plastic\ aluminium

Material:

1 water pump (to move and oxigenate the water)
or
1 air bomb (I don't decide yeat)

2 HPS Grow Light

1 fan and
1 Carbon Filter and 1 Flow Inline Fan

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom