Yeah man I'm like you tho, I'm worries about high humidity for when I dry and getting mold. I did purchase a dehumidifier so hopefully that'll help some

I was close to getting one but decided not to, I keep the air moving pretty well in my closet so I'm not to worried about I just want it to dry in proper manner. How did the girls fair your absence?

Ran another gallon of my flushing mix threw the THC Bomb and Strawberry tonight all the girls are pretty close to done, I'd say I'll be chopping the Bomb next. Not to much to report on the ending days, but I'll be bagging up the Candy tomorrow morning she's drying nicely the only knock on her right now is the she could be just a lil more denser but we shall see what see comes out. Here's an ads load of pcs brothers.

IMG_76131.JPG

IMG_76153.JPG

IMG_76183.JPG

IMG_76202.JPG

IMG_76224.JPG

IMG_76234.JPG

IMG_76245.JPG

THC Bomb she's still pumping resin out and is starting to get a lil fatter.... Plus how could I end a fade like that?

IMG_76277.JPG

IMG_76303.JPG

IMG_76315.JPG

IMG_76343.JPG

IMG_76356.JPG

IMG_76366.JPG

IMG_76394.JPG

Strawberry Cheesecake her buds are so dense I'm scared she'll break someone's grinder haha, her smell is to die for now I just need her to let them colors come out!

Keep growing and toking brothers :Namaste:

Damn I need to come pay you a visit with all these delicious harvests you are getting !
And the girls actually did great ! Have more buds forming and some frostiness starting on 2 of the ladies .

Oh you know I'm a vacation destination my brother haha, and that's great I can't wait to see.

Hey y'all after 3 days of hanging I felt that the CheeseCandy was ready to go in to its brown bags, they felt pretty good just a lil to fluffy as I said, I've tried a few rips of it so far it burns well still needs a few more days to be just right. I crudely got a weight since I still haven't gotten my big scale back and I except to see a lil more loss of weight but right now we're just above the 180 gram mark.... I hope she doesn't loose to much more cause I'm pretty f'in stoked right now :grinjoint:

Sheeew I made it!!! :) Im here, lol. Im all caught up to see the results LIVE :cheer: And I must say bro

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: They look delicious. My mouth waters at the sight. I hope the cure goes well for ya. This is a key moment in your weeds life. How is the smell? Has it lost any smell since harvest? My outdoor harvest sometimes would lose alot of its smell after harvest.What do you have planned after the paper bag?

Nice journal. Im working with a similar set up. Hope to see the 180 g mark myself. Im about 3 weeks from starting to check the the triqs daily. Target date is march 3 but im sure im looking a lil longer.

Back
Top Bottom