THC Bomb - Mars Hydro II 400 LED

So 9 days into flowering and hairs have shown up. Glad to finally be flowering after all the waiting around. Also stopped by the other garden and we pulled em out for a look and snapped some photos.

Had a ph issue rise up, but its under control now. Also had a issue with humidity that turned out to be yet another timer issue. Everything is going good now, 3 weeks into flower. Heres a nice frosty update from the other garden. Enjoy.

So quick update. Thinking on flushing her with light nutes tomorrow. She's a little over 3 weeks into flower, but after the ph mishap. I can't tell if the leafs are getting worse or if its just me being anal about it. Any thoughts on flushing?

She's getting nice and thick in the middle, and the buds/new growth all looks fine.

Well things went sideways for me, and the next batch is in the dirt as we speak. The other garden did great, 361 grams from 5 plants under a mars hydro 900. Ill see about getting some jar/bud pics put up.

She average about 72.2 grand per plant . Amazing , great job man

Yes they were very happy with the results. Was also their first time growing indoors. But to be honest we never thought the led's would preform so well. Really sold on them. Tested a little bit and the smoke was very good. Still working on those pics.

As promised the harvest. Went over the numbers, almost a gram a watt. Pretty damn good I think.

With that this journal is finished. Next up for me 12/12 start to finish with Lowryder #2, and a fast caramel. Other garden is rocking 4 Thc Bombs, and one fast caramel. Watch out for us. Till next time.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom