Bomb Seeds THC Bomb

Not sure. Shes been finicky from the start but shes covered in crystals. I probably wont grow this strain again unless the yield suprises me. Its listed as a "short" plant, but it says the flowers are dense and heavy.

This time around i made viable seeds from acid/diesel #2 which is a very potent strain so im happy to have more for next season. Every plant has been female, but produced seeds (hermie) becuase my original seeds were from a isolated hermied out paradise acid that we collected seeds from.

so for next season i have:

-2 regular nirvana seeds new york power diesel (el dorado x aurora indica)
-5 regular nirvana seeds snow white (a white cross)
-5 regular head seeds casey jones (rare, nyc/sour diesel x original trainwreck)
-about 20 regular jamaican kush seeds that my friend and i bred
-and now a couple feminized paradise seeds acid/diesel

oh i will also be using 1 gallon containers for everything so its easier for me to feed properly. its been difficult with such small containers, and rootbound plants.

Cool beans ya got meat, well they sound good since I havnt tryed much other than street stuff! I think you said more leaves more buds when on defoliation in micro grows so when you let them have bigger roots in those bigger pots I cant wait to see your grows next season. what is next season like next grow or after the summer. I will have to push through the heat since prices are too much, now everbody wants dispensary prices
although I did just find one for $100 compressed and full of seeds, I like to think what it would be like grown and cured right and why so many seeds,hermy or interupted dark.The seeds are mature but huge and I would think that the calyxes would be that way too if not seeded.

was just checking this girl and shes almost done already..gonna get some images real quick.

2013-05-17_23-27-29_912.jpg
2013-05-17_23-27-25_847.jpg
2013-05-17_23-27-22_231.jpg
2013-05-17_23-27-00_78.jpg
2013-05-17_23-28-15_105.jpg
2013-05-17_23-28-09_577.jpg
2013-05-17_23-27-07_5.jpg

hank, ash, cnd thank you so much! im happy to have you here.

closet, good luck with the heat. i may try a windowsill grow :high-five: cause i cant run my hid in the summer, its like a suana in my room.

here we go, 7 weeks in bloom. gave her a flush and restarted her soil. should have done it a while ago.

2013-05-19_23-07-32_578.jpg
2013-05-19_23-34-15_849.jpg
2013-05-19_23-34-32_176.jpg
2013-05-19_23-34-58_134.jpg
2013-05-19_23-35-28_753.jpg
2013-05-19_23-35-44_966.jpg

I hope that flush and soil work helps her out for a heavier finish. your organic short veg grows has influenced my growing if the heat stays down I hope to be running better grows from that this summer. Ive plugged up the heat a/c vent in closet and had heat issues all winter still, now its hot outside and a/c will be my savior hopefully, along with a fatter electric bill :)I will need to recoupe taht with hevy harvests I dream on growing.:thanks:

I hope that flush and soil work helps her out for a heavier finish. your organic short veg grows has influenced my growing if the heat stays down I hope to be running better grows from that this summer. Ive plugged up the heat a/c vent in closet and had heat issues all winter still, now its hot outside and a/c will be my savior hopefully, along with a fatter electric bill :)I will need to recoupe taht with hevy harvests I dream on growing.:thanks:

best of luck to you man. i am going to do much better next season. for one, i will use 1 gallon pots for everything so its easier to feed properly. secondly, ill start with some different soil. i found really good soil that sells for 7 dollars a cu ft at my local nursey. its called gardeners gold.

first soil i used was scotts premium potting soil. good stuff. good texture and only had .07 - .01 - .03 of those plastic coated nutrients. good price, but not avaliable anywhere i look. this grew my first two paradise seeds acids/diesels well.

second soil i tried was espomas organic potting mix. good stuff, but it cost me almost $20 per cu ft! this is what master kush and diesel #2 were/is in, and theyre fine.

then i got miracle gro potting soil, which also has a very good texture, but its full of those plastic coated nutrients 0.21 - 0.07 - 0.14. this is what my thc bomb and jamaican kush are in. NO GOOD. i guess im burning the plants?

now i got this stuff. cheap and awesome! would have been cheaper if i got the 2 cu ft bag, but they only had the 1 cu ft bag for $7.

they also had hampton estates potting soil for $12 for 2 cu ft which looked amazing as well, ill try it when this runs out. the 2 cu ft bag was so light and airy. i read the back and it was leaf compost along with a bunch of organic foods (like 10 different types of "meals").

2013-05-20_11-14-50_23.jpg

Looks Good. I was able to get some fertilizers for the veg garden and ending up getting a few different Epsoma kinds, like dried blood, bone meal, plant tone, garden manure and this new kind I just seen Biotone starter plus. All leftovers are for the closet. Im starting to wonder now IM running smaller perpetual if I would be better in 1 gal pots too.ALthough on my last 4 in flower Im happy with the 3's.If I do get a mix I probaly will get the promix bail and also ewc to add for base, until then I will be rebuilding used mix with these ferts. :smokin:

the biotone is a mix of it all my dude plus good fungus read the package i love the stuff :)

still growing strong. rolled a gram blunt for 3 of some master kush, still feeling the effects :cool:
2013-05-23_00-42-58_803.jpg
2013-05-23_00-43-14_353.jpg
2013-05-22_22-49-03_4.jpg

ok everybody. ive fixed the def on my plants. it was nute burn becuase of time release (plastic coated) nutrients in my soil. rinsed her out well and im going to feed less often and lighter. shes def growing, which is a good sign :love: or wait, should i need feed at all? is the miracle grow plastic beads still not all broken? fuck -_-

after my expensive espoma organic ran out, i went to lowes to look for a soil, but they only had miracle gro and stagreen and harvests soils. ive used their topsoil to fill my lawn, its okay. says its enriched with "minerals from the earth". terrible texture. i ended up getting the miracle grow potting mix, and its a good texture but these time released nutes dont rub me right. compost doesnt brick up as bad as straight peat does when it dries out. their mix has a good amount of compost. i think they do 1:1 compost to peat, and then a tiny bit of perlite. regardless, i returned my other 1 cu ft bag a cheaper, organic soil for $14 for 2 cu ft.

i went to my local nursery and got some cheap but good soil for my outdoor grow and next seasons plants. ended up finding a couple. gardeners gold, hampton estates and square foot gardening potting soils. trying out the gardeners gold. the nice nursery also sold miracle gro.

8 weeks into bloom. shes still got white pistils so shes going to week 9 for sure. shes getting fat.
2013-05-27_00-22-38_989.jpg
2013-05-27_00-22-57_639.jpg
2013-05-27_00-23-34_915.jpg
2013-05-27_00-23-47_873.jpg
2013-05-27_00-23-20_59.jpg

hopefully just a week, may be more idk man but she should be good and strong! 20% thc just like diesel

Back
Top Bottom