Scrogging The Big Girls

Hey CO Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays to you and your Family :circle-of-love:

Thank you. Always good to see you stopping by. Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you and your family. I wish you all the best. :passitleft:

Merry Xmas & Happy New Year to you and your.

Everything looks great as per usual.

Lets hope the Feds can't touch our legal seeds and us since the prez signed the bill into law.

Merry Xmas & Happy New Year to you and your.

Everything looks great as per usual.

Lets hope the Feds can't touch our legal seeds and us since the prez signed the bill into law.

Thank you 60cal. I hope you and yours are enjoying your Christmas and happy new year to come. If you get time and watch my youttube videos. Check out my playlist. I am working on it to setup all videos. I am looking for feedback on the playlist if it is easy to use. Have a great day..

Quite impressed with the cover area for such a small light, will be interesting what it deliver at the end.

I now it will not handle the area but I will be able to see what it does for sure. Thank you for stopping by and thank you SoilGirl for stopping by.

I was going to say "Merry Xmas CO!" but I got totally sidetracked. What a nice day to start flowering. I was planning on that today too, but I'm just going to do it tomorrow. Haha or maybe I should wait for the ball to drop on the new year. ;)

You rock CO, hope you're stuffed full of prime rib, high as a kite and surrounded by the people and plants you love right about now. :xmas:

Congratulations on MOTY entry! You've done so much for the growing community. I know you don't do it for the fame but you deserve the recognition! :bravo: :goodjob: :high-five: :thanks:

Congratulations on MOTY entry! You've done so much for the growing community. I know you don't do it for the fame but you deserve the recognition! :bravo: :goodjob: :high-five: :thanks:

I second this ^^

And hope you´re doing fine.

Thank you my fellow grower. You all where the ones that voted and gave me the opportunity to be in the MOTY vote. I appreciate all your support and the time you guys spend on here helping each other. I hope to see our grow community grow even bigger this 2015 year. Happy growing and thank you.

these videos kick ass.

between you and slingblade was the reason I created my monster Im about to harvest I would have NEVER went 5ft wide until I saw yours

Thank you my friend. It is always good to hear a fellow grower making more yield and happy with your grows.

Awesome work as always, thanks for sharing CO and good luck on the MOTY and POTY competitions!! :volcano-smiley::high-five:

Awesome work as always, thanks for sharing CO and good luck on the MOTY and POTY competitions!! :volcano-smiley::high-five:

Thank you soilgirl. Always good to see you stopping by. I will be pulling for you to get your motm badge this year as well. I wish you the best.

Back
Top Bottom