Scrogging In The DIY Tent

Hey CO finest. Nice thread. Hoping I could shoot a couple of questions:

1. Do you have a channel on youtube with same avatar? Have watched a few eps
2. If I remove my scrog will it cause any harm. I plan to be careful and cut it out. The reason is I lost a plant to mites and may need to move them around more to rid the pests/better light spread/easier to work on.
3.Z-net lights: what are ur thoughts - ive only seen one impressive grow with them. I will have to read ur thread as well to compare ur results.

Sorry to bomb you with the questions. Hope everything is well in the garden. Happy new year!! :)

Yes some times you can cut out or have help and lift net out but it all comes down to how your plants or plant is depending on the net for support. You should be ok if the plant is in veg but be very careful and watch all the branches when net is not supporting any more. My znet has always done very well. High red spectrum and very good resin build up on plants under it. I only have a 100 true wall watt light so I have not grown any big grows with only that light. Right now I have the znet4 over the Ice plant in the D.I.Y tent and you can see it does very well. As far as the company I have not heard from them or seen them around in a long time. Also on my youtube page you can click on my playlist and you will see Znet4, If you click on that you will see all the videos I have done on that light. I wish you the best and happy new year to your and yours..:passitleft:

Thanks for getting back to me dude,

My plant is 3 weeks in flower.. wanna cut the net off for mite treatment (to move around easier) then move the plants to try max the light coverage on my canopy. The branches should stay close to where they are at present??? :thanks:

Thanks for the reply, great info. I send a PM with a couple specific, but I wanted to thank you in the open.

Really can't thank you enough. I've been living on your YouTube channel, so much info to digest.

Really outstanding that you take the time and make the effort to share your knowledge, devotion, and grow spaces. Many thanks my friend.:Namaste:

Mars II 700 showed up just in time for the last four weeks of flower. I will post some more pic soon.
SAM_04867.JPG
SAM_04897.JPG
SAM_04888.JPG

Some nice looking buds you have there CO. I like watching your grows, they give me inspiration to better my own grows.

My first scrog was inspired by you and is being harvested today. The 'Night Queen in RDWC 2014' in my sig. Thanks man.

Outstanding. Thank you I appreciate your feed back I will check your link out.
SAM_04974.JPG
SAM_04986.JPG
SAM_04995.JPG
SAM_05006.JPG
SAM_05014.JPG
SAM_05027.JPG
SAM_05034.JPG

Just a little under four weeks to go.. :passitleft:

Hey there man way to kill it, and what a creative way to grow DIY Tent way to go brother, I would be really interested in knowing how many watts the 700 Mars pulls, I have a similar Chinese model that looks like the exact same type of construction, it is suppose to be equivalent to 1000w. I am going to check mine with the Kill a watt Later on and let you know.

Thank you for reminding me. I forgot to do the test lol. Wow I got way to much grow stuff going on. I will try and do that tonight when lights go on.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Here is the roots form ICE. She was he best grower this time around. I will have the diy tent finial weight and info on the ICE Bomb in two weeks or so when it is ready to smoke. Until then I will be working on the main flower room rebuild. Thank you all for stopping by.
SAM_05513.JPG
SAM_05521.JPG
SAM_05503.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom