TheBlaze - Skunk #1 - Atomic Bomb - Aurora Indica

:passitleft:

I have heard nothing but bad things about those seed pods. They probably bought a million of Em and won't change until they run out. Give me an epoendorf tube with cotton inside every time. They don't crush easy, flip open nicely and do a great job. Plus they are cheap! I would be so mad if this happened to me. I would just veg them a week or two longer and the other plants will fill the space nicely. Then you will hit your yield numbers!

Congratulations Brother :) Knew you would win with those girls you grew last time round :thumb:

Sux to hear about the auto mixup man, damn bonza strikes again lol, im pretty sure they still use the exact same seed pods but they put them in a vacuum sealed bag now, still doesnt help when trying to open the bloody things, almost need watchmaker precision to get it open without absolute disaster :rofl: on another note, my mixup i had with them had nothing to do with opening or damaging the pod, they just decided to put auto beans instead of the expensive GDP beans i purchased. Im very happy with the Attitude Seeds service, always have amazing promos and great prices :thumb:

Speaking of auto's, here is the pics i promised the other day ;)

Screenshot_1576.png

Screenshot_1577.png

lucky enough i couldnt really fit anything bigger than her in there right now, tents full :rofl:

Screenshot_1578.png

Here is my next girl which should be up for harvest in a few weeks, hiding over the back, Viper Cookies :)

Screenshot_1579.png

Screenshot_1580.png

:Namaste:

Congrats on POTM TheBlaze. That plant was a beaut.

Thanks Noob! I can't wait to see how your carnival finishes up. It already looks like a winner.

Congratulations Brother :) Knew you would win with those girls you grew last time round :thumb:

Sux to hear about the auto mixup man, damn bonza strikes again lol, im pretty sure they still use the exact same seed pods but they put them in a vacuum sealed bag now, still doesnt help when trying to open the bloody things, almost need watchmaker precision to get it open without absolute disaster :rofl: on another note, my mixup i had with them had nothing to do with opening or damaging the pod, they just decided to put auto beans instead of the expensive GDP beans i purchased. Im very happy with the Attitude Seeds service, always have amazing promos and great prices :thumb:

Speaking of auto's, here is the pics i promised the other day ;)

Screenshot_1576.png

Screenshot_1577.png

lucky enough i couldnt really fit anything bigger than her in there right now, tents full :rofl:

Screenshot_1578.png

Here is my next girl which should be up for harvest in a few weeks, hiding over the back, Viper Cookies :)

Screenshot_1579.png

Screenshot_1580.png

:Namaste:

Thanks my man. I wasn't nearly so confident. Decided to smoke some of that particular LCOG about 20min ago. Pretty blazed right now. :)

I always love seeing photos of your garden bud. That viper cookies has that look about it. You know that look... when you just know it's going to be some fine ass smoke. Beautiful.

I think I will give attitude a go next round. I think I will do some window shopping over there tomorrow.

I have heard nothing but bad things about those seed pods. They probably bought a million of Em and won't change until they run out. Give me an epoendorf tube with cotton inside every time. They don't crush easy, flip open nicely and do a great job. Plus they are cheap! I would be so mad if this happened to me. I would just veg them a week or two longer and the other plants will fill the space nicely. Then you will hit your yield numbers!

Yeah, you're probably right Shiggs. It's a pity, because I've only ever bought from Bonza and now that has to change. Might work out for the best though as these things usually do. That seedpod is not a bad idea, it's just poorly executed. As Feral just mentioned, you need dexterity and concentration of a watchmaker or neurosurgeon to open them without incident. When it goes wrong, it goes horribly wrong as well. I'm just lucky it was the seedpod with the freebies in that was the issue. So at least I'm confident the other 4 plants are what they're supposed to be... I hope. I'm second guessing myself now. LOL!

I would like to veg a bit longer, but we're moving beginning next year. I want to expand my tiny little grow area, and have a bit more privacy as well. So I need to wrap this grow up around xmas time. I'll figure something out though.

Hey brother. It's been a while again. You got anything going at the moment?

Unfortunately the auto thing is kinda my fault. Well... that and the stupid seedpod they use. At the end of the day though, it was me who messed it up and got the seeds all mixed up.

Hey brother. It's been a while again. You got anything going at the moment?

Unfortunately the auto thing is kinda my fault. Well... that and the stupid seedpod they use. At the end of the day though, it was me who messed it up and got the seeds all mixed up.
Ah shit haha it happens. I got a handful of ihg fems going at the moment I just put into flower last week.
- purple sherbet x dosido
- spirit animal ( spirit in the sky x animal cookies)
- Eagle Scout ( gsc forum x permafrost)
Should be some goodies :) also popped a few autos for kicks since I've never run any before

UPDATE

Day 24

I think I'm going to give the auto away. Would rather free up the space and focus on the other 5 girls. The mystery girl (suspected 8 ball kush) smells delicious! Fruity spice. All the girls are starting to give off a subtle aroma, but this one is the stinkiest so far. Very indica looking. I think she might come through for me.

I took a few more pics this time. Second pic is my favourite plant so far. She is an Atomic Bomb. Third pic is the little auto, happily flowering away in her gigantic 5 gal pot. LOL!

20161003_064146.jpg
20161003_064200.jpg
20161003_064246.jpg

That's great to hear bud. I like them strong, although it bites me in the ass sometimes. LOL!

I had some lemon og kush the other night. I think I took about 2 bong rips too many as I didn't think it was that strong. After about 20 min I was in big trouble. Couldn't even speak. Just pace up and down and wait for it to subside a little.

Top tip of the day: If you ripped up good and proper, and feeling anxious/paranoid. Start eating. Worked like a charm for me. Although I only did this at about the 50 min mark.

So it looks like a friend has been arrested. There are some whatsapp messages on his phone from me about "green". Not many. Mostly spoke about him coming to visit. No mention of me growing, but I'm paranoid as f##$ now. I have too much to lose now. I'm seriously considering taking everything down tonight.

So it looks like a friend has been arrested. There are some whatsapp messages on his phone from me about "green". Not many. Mostly spoke about him coming to visit. No mention of me growing, but I'm paranoid as f##$ now. I have too much to lose now. I'm seriously considering taking everything down tonight.
I sympathize Blaze, you gotta take care of yourself. Get that shit moved or take it down. If you dont and end up in trouble you will wish you had. This is an example of a good reason to be paranoid. I dont want to see you get in trouble man. Ugh the F&*k&#g government! But respect their power man, take care of you and your family first. Get that shit somewhere else fast.

You can replace the grow. You cant replace lost freedom!

Do what's best for you and yours bro.. Paranoia is a friend at times. Won't see the paranoid dude that goes with his instincts get busted in these situations...

Back
Top Bottom