Tatter Sally's Aquamist Northern Lights - NYPD - Aurora Indica Grow Journal

Re: Tatter Sally's Aquamist NorthernLights, NYPD, Aurora Indica Grow Journal

Hi tatter
i normaly leave my seedlins under cfl/flour until they become established(third set of leaves).I do this mainly so i can keep the light close to the plants to keep them from stretching.I would recommend when you switch to hid, keep the lights high enough to ease them into the intensity.

I'm going to look in to the aquamist,sounds interesting.

HH:roorrip:

I moved the Flour closer and put a oscillating fan on them to keep them from stretching. I definitely should have bought more seeds. The three Aquamist systems are set up for 48 pots....the way things are going I may only have have enough seedlings to fill up two systems.....live and learn

I like to soak my seeds in liquid sea kelp. I tend to get almost perfect germination that way...

nice i got swiss cheese white widow medusa about to harvest from nirvana also got aurora in veg good luck :slide::party::rollit::bongrip:

nice i got swiss cheese white widow medusa about to harvest from nirvana also got aurora in veg good luck :slide::party::rollit::bongrip:

Thanks for stopping by...How are you germinating your seeds my friend? Ive never smoked the Aurora...but I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Aurora_14_from_Germ.JPG

Northern_Light_day14.JPG
NYPD_Day14.JPG

18 Aurora seedlings out of 20 Nirvana seeds.

10 NYPD seedlings out of 15 Nirvana seeds.

7 Northern Lights seedlings out of 15 Nirvana seeds.

Are your rockwool cubes uncovered on top? Until your canopy fills in, they may start to grow algae on the top. Everything is looking good.

had five females all five pop veg for four weeks now flowering just put five female master kush in paper towel and harvest 2swiss cheese 2 medusa 2 white widow love nrivana for life :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :tokin::tokin::tokin:

Day 14 and the Aurora's are looking the best....looks like I will have 18 Aurora's, 6 Northern Lights and 8 NYPD to transplant to the Aquamist systems..got the fan, filter and lights setup...ready to go as soon as I see some good root growth on the rockwool cubes.

aurora_14.JPG

Aurora_s_looking_good_on_day_14.JPG

Aurora_14_days.JPG

Tent_set-up.JPG

Looks nice....Those roots will come through the pots in 5 days or less.

Nice looking grow man, good start. I am excited to see 2K in a 6 by 6 room. Are you going trim the hell out of them and try to fit all of your girls in your room? I have done Nirvana's auroras, here is 1 outside. It is a great smoke!
IMG_06986.JPG

IMG_06904.JPG

Nice looking grow man, good start. I am excited to see 2K in a 6 by 6 room. Are you going trim the hell out of them and try to fit all of your girls in your room? I have done Nirvana's auroras, here is 1 outside. It is a great smoke!
/QUOTE]

Thanks Dogstick, Great Looking Buds! I'm excited too. I just went with one 1K for this grow since I only had 33 viable plants I filled two of my three systems. I'm going to veg for three weeks, take some clones, veg another week, then go into flowering for 8 weeks. Should be ready for harvest then....but you know what the say about the best laid plans

Back
Top Bottom