Tatter Sally's Aquamist Northern Lights - NYPD - Aurora Indica Grow Journal

Re: Tatter Sally's Aquamist NorthernLights, NYPD, Aurora Indica Grow Journal

Ts have you thought about vegging your plants with less wattage? Say if yu have had digital balast you could crank your wattage down to 600. But they are looking good.

I wish I had bought a digital ballast SR....so new at this I thought I should get the biggest light at the cheapest price. Another lesson learned.

photo_4_7.JPG

Great root growth after only two days in the Aquamist 1 system.

Tatter Looks like you are up and running now. Should be an exciting grow! Love the root growth after two days. Keep it up!

Tatter Looks like you are up and running now. Should be an exciting grow! Love the root growth after two days. Keep it up!

Thanks Kotton Mouthe, Its amazing how fast they are growing. I can't wait til the roots get down in the rez.

I went and added CO2 on the cheap after reading Jorge Cervante's 'The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Growers Bible'...it was packed with all kinds of good ideas....I went and bought a cooler and put about 10 pounds of dry ice in it. He said that it would work well in a small area like mine. We shall see... I'll be putting up some more pix tomorrow.

Tatter,
CO2 doesn't do much during the veg growth, save some of that dry ice for flower, also CO2 is heavier then oxygen, so make sure your supply is high then your plants... I would attribute your growth spurt on your roots hitting the res. Hope this helps, keep up the good growing

Tater, looks very nice and bushy in there, nice growth since last pics. Keep up the good grow, hope all the clones work out for you.

Tater, looks very nice and bushy in there, nice growth since last pics. Keep up the good grow, hope all the clones work out for you.

Thanks KM...I'm very satisfied with my GH Maixgro nutes for the Veg stage...easy to use for a beginner and the results have been great. Just switched over to Maxibloom.... hoping for the best

Your ladies are looking quite lovely. Looking forward to their progress almost as much as you are.

Good luck!

:hookah:

P.S. Man, I wish there was "SMELL-O-VISION"

Your ladies are looking quite lovely. Looking forward to their progress almost as much as you are.

Good luck!

:hookah:

P.S. Man, I wish there was "SMELL-O-VISION"

Thanks LTC Smell-O-Vision would be GREAT!!!

Here the girls are on day 7 of Flowering.

7th_day_of_Flower.JPG
:peacetwo:

Only day 7 of flowering? Man your are going to have your hands tied when all those buds starting poppong up. I'm right behind you. I'm at day 3 of flowering.

You are so right Sky Rocket....They are out-growing the light right now...Nirvana stated that they were all short to medium plants...LOL Not my definition of short by any means...gonna try to raise the light up some more, because I have at least six more weeks of flowering. Any ideas about slowing down the vertical growth?

Out_growing_the_Tent.JPG

LST TOPPING, or get some twine and start pulling and yanking the tops down but i think you tray is a tad full :) YOU could do a Screen of green if you could get some height with the light. I did 4 in my tray and flowered at 14" here is what they look like now. They usually grow 2x taller then when you flip :) good luck
up5-11_2.JPG

Hey Sally,might try "bushmaster by humbolt",i've never used it but have read reports that it works great to control height.:goodluck:
HH

Back
Top Bottom