Papay & White Castle - Soil - 430W Son Agro

Brunt FCA

Nirvana Papaya is a fast growing, disease resistant, and usually early-maturing marijuana strain. This heavy, greasy Cannabis Indica stays short and dense, making it very suitable for Sea of Green gardens. Papaya has an exotic tropical aroma that's also reminiscent of whiskey pipe tobacco. The buzz from Papaya is relaxing, lethargic, and almost narcotic.
White strain: Yes
Feminized: No
Medical: Yes
Effect: Stoned (body buzz, relaxing effect)
Flowering period: 7 - 9 weeks
Average yield: 350 - 450 (g/m² in SOG)
Flavour: pungent / fruity
Plant height: Short
Plant type: Indoor
Indica / Sativa: Hybrid

Nirvana White Castle is an F1 marijuana hybrid of two absolute winners. With a White Widow mother and our award-winning Ice for a father, White Castle marijuana seeds are as outrageous as one would expect. The sturdier, denser structure of Ice really thickens up the often light and wispy White Widow buds. White Widow's flavour, strength, and social high remain very present in this cannabis strain. Medical marijuana users are extremely fond of White Castle for its pain-killing properties.
White strain: Yes
Feminized: No
Medical: Yes
Effect: High (head trip) yet stoned (body buzz)
Flowering period: 8 - 10 weeks
Average yield: 400 - 500 (g/m² in SOG)
Flavour: herbal / pine
Plant height: Medium
Plant type: Indoor
Indica / Sativa: Hybrid

Lamp: 430 watt Son Argo HPS
Ballast: Hydrofarm magnetic 400
Reflector: Hydrofarm w/ Light Rail

Tent: 3x4.5 Sun Hut

Soil: Fox Farm Ocean Forest

Water: pH tap using vinegar

Liquid Fertilizers: Alaska Fish Fertilizer, Earth Juice Bloom

Dry Fertilizers: Roots Uprising Foundation (3-1-1), Indonesian Bat Turds (0-13-0), Roots Uprising Bloom, Maxibloom GH

I currently am growing 4 Papaya phenotypes and 2 White Castle phenotypes.

re: Papay & White Castle - Soil - 430W SonAgro

front19.JPG

|Left Rear WC1| |Left Front P6| |Middle Rear WC2| |Middle Front P4| |Right Rear P5| |Right Front P3|
left8.JPG
middle3.JPG
right9.JPG

re: Papay & White Castle - Soil - 430W SonAgro

P611.JPG

(32 days) Papaya #6 was a little slow growing at first. It was the last Papaya to be ready for flower, 9 days after P5. It wasn't topped. The top was bent to fit. So far, the buds have more more visible crystals than the other 3 Papaya's. It is growing in a 2gallon Smart Pot.

WC1_close.JPG

(30 days) White Castle #1 is much more compact that the Papaya's. It is on a 12inch stand to bring it up to the canopy. Its buds are also developing nicely. It is in a 2gal Smart Pot. WC2 is the same size at 31 days. Its buds are less developed than WC1

P510.JPG

(41 days) Papaya #5 is a beast. It wants to grow into the light. It is the fastest growing and was the first plant ready for flower. It looks to be long one. Some of these P's take ten weeks plus. It was recently transplanted into a 3 gal plastic. The new soil had some chicken manure which stimulated a little more stretching in the P5. If you look the buds are thin. They should fatten up though.

P324.JPG

(35 days) Papaya #3 has the most favorable growth form. Smaller and more compact and quicker to flower. The buds, however, are not looking very potent.

P416.JPG

(? days) Papaya #4 is a never ending vegger. It has finally stopped vegging and started to settle down into flowering. As you can see the branches are woven to thicken the canopy. Cutting tops just stimulates more tops to stretch to the light. It is best to keep tying down into a nice, tangled canopy. It is in a 2 gal plastic.

It looks like my pH was too low. It must have been the fertilizers. I ran some straight had-water tap with a pH of ~9 and it came out at 6. That would bind up P, Ca, and Mg. I think that's my problem. I'm flushing with more straight tap until it comes out 6.5 - 7. Hopefully that will stop damage.

The damage to the white castles progressed very quickly. I flushed them both and they are stable. But, they took a beating. I think I over fertilized with Fox Farm Big Bloom.
The plants are all thickening up and budding is moving along at a nice rate.

I'll have to get the photos again. I guess they didn't upload. No photos tonight.

subbed

i hope everything is alright, keep us posted.

Here's my light rail set up. It works well. All you need to hang you rail in your tent are some tent hangers. I think they run about 15 bucks for pack of 4. I use two for my 4-foot rail.
DSCF03917.JPG
DSCF03958.JPG

My Old school Vortex with Ventech controller
DSCF03933.JPG

DSCF03977.JPG
DSCF04017.JPG

I harvested the White Castle's. The first one was pretty crappy. I got 15g of skimpy buds. It does have a nice high though. A nice cerebral high. The smell is weak. In the jar it smells green but has a mild musky aroma when ground for vaping. The flavor is very plain and neutral. But, enough about the plant that failed. Let's move on the the plant that didn't fail... as much. I just harvested it tonight. Its progress toward maturity was unbalanced. Kind of like a banana that goes from green to brown. It was nearly of healthy leaves to draw energy from. I figured it would be best to start a new healthy plant in its place. At 52 days, her time was up. Here are the pictures of the White Castle #1. And, a couple of pictures of my most recent endeavor.

DSCF04107.JPG
DSCF04125.JPG
DSCF04116.JPG
DSCF04154.JPG
DSCF04144.JPG
DSCF04185.JPG

popcorn
DSCF04196.JPG

Harvested Papaya #6. I think it could have gone a little longer if I had used a bigger pot. Next round of P6's are in 3 gallon.
DSCF04297.JPG
P6_2_.JPG
P612.JPG
DSCF04275.JPG
DSCF04314.JPG

This is #3. Its getting close. Its around 20% orange hairs and progressing quickly. Calyxes are swelling and finally giving the bud some much need structure.
DSCF04364.JPG

P#5 needs another week. The buds are too wispy for limited spaces. I need a better producer. I think #5 and #4 are eliminated. I'll be saving #3 and #6 for future trials.
DSCF04376.JPG

the tent
DSCF04346.JPG

Blue Mystic, Indigo, and 2 mystery auto's for an outdoor stealth.
DSCF04324.JPG
DSCF04246.JPG

I have harvest most of my plants. It has been mostly disappointing. That's probably why I haven't been around. The two White Castles each yielded 15 grams of crap. The Papaya 6 was good but I didn't get much, about 12 grams. I've already started 2 new P6.

This is one of the branches from the Papaya 5. It took 11 weeks + to grow those wispy buds. The high is actually pretty powerful though.
DSCF04465.JPG
DSCF04493.JPG

Here is the P3. Its pretty decent. I'm growing it again.
DSCF04534.JPG

Here is a picture of my other tent. I guess I should start a Journal with that one. Its a Mars reflector 192x3 in 4x4 cheapo Ebay tent.
DSCF04563.JPG

I'm getting this deficiency on the Hydro plant. I'm thinking Manganese Mn
DSCF04572.JPG
DSCF04414.JPG

Back
Top Bottom