SkooterClowns - White Castle - Second Batch

Re: SkooterClowns - White Castle (Second Batch)

evelsanta.jpg

Merry Christmas

Went out to harvest and got lost coming back!! Can't wait to see some finished pics of that white castle, heard nothing but good about it!!

Hey guys, ..we're back...

What with the holidays and a family emergency that called us out of town we didn't have much time to harvest let alone post.

Things have calmed down a little and it's time to catch up a little.

We harvested the White Castle on 12/30/10... how long does it take to harvest 4 plants?,,,turns out it takes 3 clowns all day! !!

We didn't take alot of pictures (but we rolled alot of blunts)...but here is what we got, all spread out on our high tech drying rack....:welldone:

I can't seem to get Skooter to throw it on a scale yet (but I'm working on it) so we don't have a finished weight yet...but it filled 6-1 QT mason jars and 6- 2PINT masons jars..

here's the pics...

DSC01863.JPG

DSC018651.JPG

DSC01866.JPG

We started the next grow already and will post a new thread on that 8 plant grow!

Looks yummy, clowns... Thought u guys had left to join the circus, or something... Well looks like a good pull. Can't wait to see a final weight. Will be looking forward to the Next grow, post w link when u start it. Keep it green till next. Time.

... how long does it take to harvest 4 plants?,,,turns out it takes 3 clowns all day! !!

LOL....really? LOL...you're stickin' to that story? It took THREE of us all day? hahahahaha....you're a friggin' trip! hehehe...

I'm laughin' so hard I think I pee'd a little!

Oh and SK-Huff-n-Puff is laughing too! (AND hitting that bong hard...we have to put him back in conservative mode and quick!)

Nice haul clowns! I think everybody is fooled when it comes to harvesting..looks like fun, but takes forever and is a royal PITA! :Rasta: Glad to hear things went well. :)

Oh and SK-Huff-n-Puff is laughing too! (AND hitting that bong hard...we have to put him back in conservative mode and quick!)

And what's conservative mode? :roorrip: :roorrip: :roorrip: :roorrip:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

That being said I need to give you more words & history.
Slappy and I tried dirt...ONCE and we sucked at it and hated it. We couldn't stand the idea of "flushing" the dirt in order to make any emergency changes to the nutes and then waiting for it to take effect to see if the plants is ok etc. We also didn't like not being able to see the roots in order to monitor the health of the plants. Anyway...we decided to go hydro because it is stoner/idiot proof in our eyes. The chart says on week one do this...then on week two do this, etc. It's like the old time erector sets and/or paint by numbers or legos, or Lincoln Logs...just follow the instructions. So that's what we did and continue to do (with some tweeking of course but nothing too major).

from what i've heard from reading around 420 for a few weeeks, dirt is easier. you guys seem to be some clever clowns :thumb::goodjob::cheer::Namaste: Love your threads ! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom