New Grower & It's A Guess Grow!

Cloning from a fem doesn't mean it is going hermie, it has a chance to go hermie IF you do something wrong (just like a normal grow)

It is worth a try and go for the final amount of plant you want +2 (just in case) Good luck

aa just remember, if you clone an auto..it will "take be the age of its mother" (bloom faster)

Cloning from a fem doesn't mean it is going hermie, it has a chance to go hermie IF you do something wrong (just like a normal grow)

It is worth a try and go for the final amount of plant you want +2 (just in case) Good luck

aa just remember, if you clone an auto..it will "take be the age of its mother" (bloom faster)

Oh goodie....Another harvest. :drool: Cant wait WM. By the way, are you cloning from fem seeds. Just wondering as Iv been thinking about it but Read that cloning from fem seeds may cause hermie. (of course people say that about everything) But from what I read. Its possible. And if you do and the clones dont hermie, they wont hermie at all from that mother. But theres a good chance it will. Now thats just what I read somewhere. I have never cloned so I wouldnt know.

I haven't heard that! I've done several clones and haven't had a problem.....yet. I'll try to get pics today. I think harvest is tomorrow!

I harvested Eeenie, which I thought was Cherry Bomb and I was right! She has a cherry flavor to her. I like it!!

Today I harvested Miney, who I think is GSC. She is very, very dense and has some red leaves to her and a sweet smell.

I'm giving Miney and Moe another week in flower. When they are all finished, I'll post pictures.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but I'm smoking some blueberry and some cherry bomb. It does the job, but I don't want to go to sleep! My hours have change....I'm don't go to sleep until after 2am and sleep until noon... ya know, like a bum!! It's making Willy crazy, because he won't go to sleep until I do, and just sits there and looks at me non-stop.

Must have some sativa in it. But also noticed that my anxiety has slipped away, even when I not smoking.

Yea I havent actually heard of it doing it to anyone personally. But I read alot. Research might be a better term. I dont really remember even where I picked that up. But if you havent had any problems, then it may just be a genetic thing. Maybe like bad genes or something. IDK. I plan to get into all that one day tho. At least give it a whorl.

Harvested the last of the Guess Grow -- Eeenie, Meeny, Miney and Moe

Eenie was the Cherry Bomb
Meeny and Miney I believe are the either the White Castle or Iced Widow
Moe when harvested, smelled very, very different than the others, so I think she is Girl Scout Cookies.

Here are their harvest pictures after their bath....

This in Miney
WP_20161019_001.jpg

This is Meeny and Moe
WP_20161026_001.jpg
WP_20161026_002.jpg

Since this if finished, we can close this journal. Many thanks to all!!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom