New Grower

Welcome @ROGER BALL ! :420:Looks like a nice setup. If I may give you some advice, I like to tape all my tubes up as it’s just a direct source for the light to enter your bucket. Light hitting the water will cause the water to go stagnant faster accompanied with algae and bad bacterial growth.

Yeah, I tinfioled them. I like to have them open to spot root clog later on.

Thanks for the compliment!
It was a stressful time, but I got her sealed.

Do I need air stone in my 5th bucket?

Hey @ROGER BALL,
did you start a journal yet?
You bet!

Welcome to the forum @ROGER BALL :welcome:

Well, it's a good thing you decided to join us :thumb: so we can show you that not only can you scrog with clones, but you can do any type of training you want with them, and even take more clones from the clones you already have :popcorn:
You guys are awesome!

Thank you.

Welcome!

You bet!
Hey Rodger I'm in! I just ordered some so I'm interested. Be well and happy growing

That's awesome!
Can't wait to see them.
God bless!
The Ethos are for next season but hell yeah I'll do a journal. My buddy had too many plants so I grabbed one...problem is he picked it up we got to talking and he says oh shit where we pick that from? Which plant lol. We couldn't remember so I got a plant that either a cutting from a Buckner by Ethos or a PPD by Humbolt hahahahahaha the Buckner sounds great its Mandarin Cookies x Peach Cresendo. So I guess I just gotta wait lol
It's my smallest plant because he took cutting end of June! Then another 2 weeks to root

Attachments

• 20200724_103440.jpg
    20200724_103440.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 48
it looks like youre having res temp issues that i also had with those buckets, Being black they absorb a lot of
energy from the lights. Get something reflective on there to block that and your res temps will go down a good bit.

I took cardboard and cut it into a circle. Cut that circle in half, then cut a half circle out of the center.
Basically making 2 big "C" shapped pieces. Then i wraped them in tin foil and put them on top of the buckets.
And a square one to cover that res with ice packs since it doesnt need a hole for a plant to come through.
Easily removable, and as you can tell, i am verrrrrrry cheap lol.

it looks like youre having res temp issues that i also had with those buckets, Being black they absorb a lot of
energy from the lights. Get something reflective on there to block that and your res temps will go down a good bit.

I took cardboard and cut it into a circle. Cut that circle in half, then cut a half circle out of the center.
Basically making 2 big "C" shapped pieces. Then i wraped them in tin foil and put them on top of the buckets.
And a square one to cover that res with ice packs since it doesnt need a hole for a plant to come through.
Easily removable, and as you can tell, i am verrrrrrry cheap lol.
Thanks for the tip. Imma have to get that done.

Attachments

• 20200726_161511.jpg
    20200726_161511.jpg
    608.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 20200726_161448.jpg
    20200726_161448.jpg
    619.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 20200726_161438.jpg
    20200726_161438.jpg
    601.7 KB · Views: 45
Back
Top Bottom