New grower here

It’s a triple duty organic garden helper!
E79C86E7-094A-4365-8602-C85CFD9132F6.jpeg
Awesome! Thanks for the great pic

The second pic I accidentally loaded lol getting use to this site.
But that picture I showed my husband that the root is growing out so I have to put more soil in the bag
I'm on the learning curve too...I just joined Monday! Lol. I'm still learning how to navigate boards Took me 3 tries to get my link right. I'm getting paranoid my link doesn't go to my grow journal cuz I'm not getting much feedback I'm a total newbie, no worries

Welcome. I started growing around 2004, went on hiatus in 2010 and started back up recently.

Here’s my favorite thread to read here when it comes to plant health and pests.
Great link thanks for sharing!

beautiful plants man! hope you get the bug issue solved soon!
i'm on the beginning of the journey too if you want to give it a look

I'm on the learning curve too...I just joined Monday! Lol. I'm still learning how to navigate boards Took me 3 tries to get my link right. I'm getting paranoid my link doesn't go to my grow journal cuz I'm not getting much feedback I'm a total newbie, no worries
Welcome to 420 Curls! I will follow your journal. :Rasta:

I totally understand! I just started and instead of just getting my feet wet learning I jumped in the dang ocean ‍♀️ but they seem to be doing better. Trying to figure out now when to give them bloom feed. The foxfarm really messed me up because it has so many nutrients in it already you have to be careful what you give the girls.
At least I have learned a bunch along this journey so far!
This pic is them at 8weeks. Just trimmed some major fan leaves too.

Attachments

• 20200702_155222.jpg
    20200702_155222.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 81
Back
Top Bottom