New grower here

Ziggy yy

Hey guys!! I am a very first grower! My husband and I jumped on this adventure together when we randomly got some clones from a friend! And turn our xboxs hobby into growing these babies. We have had lots of issues with these clones over the last few months and needed alot of help so I joined this here last night! I posted a thread and pretty instantly within minutes I had a reply! Yall have been amazingly helpful! I am so excited to finish this grow with you guys and get on to our next one and all the ones after! This seems like such an amazing comminity!! I have been looking for months for abplace like this with people who have first hand knowledge and not just google knowledge lol im not sure why I'm just finding this but I'm sure glad I did after alot of bad ones 🤣 I can't wait to see all of your grows and results and hopefully I'll be helping others on here some day with everything I'm learning from everyone else here and sharing my experience with new growers.

Have a great day guys. 😀

Also I didn't read the before you post 😅 but canabis is legal in my state medical and recreational. I am 100% for legalizing canabis everywhere because I know the dark hole mental heath wise that it saved me from! I also use an amazing hemp lotion and I'm kind of obsessed with it. My husband also uses canabis for his herniated disk its the only thing that helps his back pain and get him threw working. Out of everything out there for psychiatric, pain and even detoxing I believe canabis is the best option for 75% of people in this world instead of the 1000s of pills drs try to put people on to fix their issues when most the time they don't work or make things alot worse. But yes I strongly am 100% for legalizing canabis :)

Okay now I'm done have a great day everyone!!

Hey Ziggy, welcome to the crew.

Tell ya what on the pain thing, try Cannabis AND CBG flower, mixed, AWESOME FOR PAIN. Can get CBG flower over the interwebs for very good prices. Like $50 for a 1/4 pound. (CBDHEMP.Direct)

Have a great weekend!

:welcome: I'm sure you will have found a home here. So many great people with a wealth of knowledge and experience. Will you be journalling your grow? If you click on the link at the bottom in my signature you'll find links to lots of useful information about the forums, how to start a journal etc etc.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Ziggy yy

What kind of growing are you doing?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting :rofl:

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hey guys!! I am a very first grower! My husband and I jumped on this adventure together when we randomly got some clones from a friend! And turn our xboxs hobby into growing these babies. We have had lots of issues with these clones over the last few months and needed alot of help so I joined this here last night! I posted a thread and pretty instantly within minutes I had a reply! Yall have been amazingly helpful! I am so excited to finish this grow with you guys and get on to our next one and all the ones after! This seems like such an amazing comminity!! I have been looking for months for abplace like this with people who have first hand knowledge and not just google knowledge lol im not sure why I'm just finding this but I'm sure glad I did after alot of bad ones 🤣 I can't wait to see all of your grows and results and hopefully I'll be helping others on here some day with everything I'm learning from everyone else here and sharing my experience with new growers.

Have a great day guys. 😀
Welcome to the forum! Most of us ended up here the exact same way! We all have the same thing in mind! Post pictures!
20220720_203824.jpg

Auto gsc extreme

@Ziggy yy , welcome to the family. After a while of participating in general conversation here at 420, you will find that there is a very diversative group of cultivators in the family, some are pro's at growing while others like me are here to learn how to improve our homegrown for a multitude of reasons.

Assistance is just a post away, looking forward to crossing path's with you guys someday.

Thanks everyone!! I actuallt have a friend who works at a dispensary grow warehouse thing and he is coming by Sunday and going to help me get these in bigger pots and one of his best growers from the company is going to video chat with us and walk me threw some things to help me with what he can! On top of everything I've learned from everyone here already! I've never met such great people! Thanks again so so much!!

Oh and here are a few pictures of all thats going on right now with the plants. Also I water every 48 hrs and give a half gallon to each plant. I know alot of people say it looks over watered as one issue and we thought so too when it started the drooping but idk how it could be the soil is dry when I do water it.

Also my friend from the grow farm says to talk to my plants and whisper sweet nothings to them lol is this really a thing? He swears by it and says they are the very emotional plants?! Lol

Thanks again guys your all so great!!

20220722_175753.jpg
20220721_215451.jpg
20220721_215443.jpg
20220721_215359.jpg

Thanks everyone!! I actuallt have a friend who works at a dispensary grow warehouse thing and he is coming by Sunday and going to help me get these in bigger pots and one of his best growers from the company is going to video chat with us and walk me threw some things to help me with what he can! On top of everything I've learned from everyone here already! I've never met such great people! Thanks again so so much!!

Oh and here are a few pictures of all thats going on right now with the plants. Also I water every 48 hrs and give a half gallon to each plant. I know alot of people say it looks over watered as one issue and we thought so too when it started the drooping but idk how it could be the soil is dry when I do water it.

Also my friend from the grow farm says to talk to my plants and whisper sweet nothings to them lol is this really a thing? He swears by it and says they are the very emotional plants?! Lol

Thanks again guys your all so great!!

20220722_175753.jpg
20220721_215451.jpg
20220721_215443.jpg
20220721_215359.jpg
Beautiful garden my friend.
Welcome to 420Magazine :welcome:
If you need assistance there are a few uppot pictorials in my summer thread.

But if you have any questions my door is always open.
Happy Growing.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284

How are you determining that the soil is dry?
A soil tester and also checking with my finger about 3 inches down which is what we were told to do and feeling the weight of the bags/pots. Also looking at the soil you can tell it is dark brown almost black when it's wet and when dry it is just a dried out brown color

A soil tester and also checking with my finger about 3 inches down which is what we were told to do and feeling the weight of the bags/pots. Also looking at the soil you can tell it is dark brown almost black when it's wet and when dry it is just a dried out brown color
Lifting the pots is the best method. Feel the weight when it's heavy after watering and how light it is when dried out. During veg you want a good wet dry cycle. The pots will feel super light when they are fully dry. You want to let it dry all the way down. The top couple of inches could be dry but the bottom could still be wet. Emilya's watering guide is well worth the read. Your plants will thank you for it.

Welcome Ziggy.

+1 to a good wet/dry cycle.
I was a chronic overwaterer last year and have since adjusted my watering my practices thanks to the above mentioned links and have seen vast improvement.

I’ve talked myself off the ledge several times (picking up the watering jugs)
It takes some getting used to and patience but your plants will tell you when they’re in need 😁

Hey growmie....looks like you got a nice warm welcome.... I'll follow suit ... Hey, hi, how ya doin? Welcome to a chill grow community.

When you get journal up and going I'll be sure to follow along and see how the plants finish.

Catch ya round :headbanger:

Hey growmie....looks like you got a nice warm welcome.... I'll follow suit ... Hey, hi, how ya doin? Welcome to a chill grow community.

When you get journal up and going I'll be sure to follow along and see how the plants finish.

Catch ya round :headbanger:
Heyyy thank youu!! I'm great. I'm so happy I found this community yall are amazing for real!

And yes im going to get a grow journal going to finish out the plants with and I'll make sure to do a journal for all my other grows!! I'm super excited!

Heyyy thank youu!! I'm great. I'm so happy I found this community yall are amazing for real!

And yes im going to get a grow journal going to finish out the plants with and I'll make sure to do a journal for all my other grows!! I'm super excited!
In my signature below is a photo guide I created so members didn't have to do a lot of reading....also included how to make signatures.

I hope your having fun so far and learning a ton.

:welcome: to the community, @Ziggy yy! If you need help finding anything in particular, let me know. It's hard finding your way around when you're new.

Back
Top Bottom