1st Grow Journal, 2nd Grow Ever, 1st Auto Grow

Ziggy yy

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen 🙃
Good Evening,​

First things first, thank you for reading threw and helping me the next couple months with this grow. I'm super pumped to have ladies growing in the house again!! Also if you reading threw and have any advice please dont hesitate to let me know, as for this is only my second grow ever and my first auto grow! But anyways I won't blab too much and I'll just start the journal now lol

Ladies Shining During This Grow Will Be

Purple Lemonade (1) 420FastBuds
Sour Stomper (1) Mephosito
Wedding Cake (3) Barney Farms

Germination Process To Sprout
Day 1 -> Nov 25th -> Germination Paper towel method In separate ziplock bags, they were damp but not soaking wet.
Day 2 -> Nov 26th -> Purple Lemonade and 2 of the wedding cakes had taproots and where planted into soil (7 Gal Rain Science Bags) With a clear cup over seed locations
Day 3 -> Nov 27th -> Sour Stomper and 1 Wedding Cake had their taproot and where planted in soil (7 Gal Rain Science Bags) With a clear cup over seed locations
Day 4 -> Nov 28th -> Watered the tiniest bit of 6.0 ph water over seed location, with a tiny dripper.
Day 5 -> Nov 29th -> ALL 5 seeds popped out of the soil and lost the seed and have about 4 leaves each, removed the individual plastic cups that were over the seed locations 🙃

As of right now I am running a 18/6 light cycle and my average temp is 66.3°f and my humidity is 64.4% my VPD is 0.73 🥳

Little Extra Info On My Grow Set Up
I am growing in a 4x8 VivoSun tent. With 2 Ac Infinity Cloudline T8 fans, one for intake and one for exhaust. I have a Ac Infinity Cloudforge T7 for my humidifer, along with a small eletric oil heater (thanks to New England Winter already being here the heater is very much needed). I do use 3 10 speed Ac Infinity osolating clip on fans for circulation as well. I will hook up my 8in Carbon Filter from AC Infinity when the ladies flip to flower. I use the Ac Infinity Controller 69 for my set up. I have 2 Mars Hydro TS3000 lights (love them). I am using 7 Gal Rain Science Bags for the grow. I used 2/3 Ocean Forest Soil at the bottom of the grow bag and the top 1/3 I used Happy Frog Soil....both soils are from FoxFarm...I added a little Perlite and Dynamico into the soil and mixed it all. When the time comes I will be using Advance Nutrients Sensi Grow for my Nutrients. If it's needed I will also use Foop for my foliar spray. I do also use Fish Shit in every water. I have lady bugs and lace wings eggs i will realease into the tent in the next week to help with pest control (mites almost took me out twice last grow) if the lady bugs and lace wings do not take care of any bugs I will be using Protection Plus, which treated me very well my last grow and saved my last grow honestly. Oh and lastly my husband got me a "Grow Your Own Catnip Kit" to be funny but actually it is in the tent now, due to us reading and doing research online that Catnip plants are wonder campinion plants for Cannabis and are great for pest control. (I will make sure to pull any catnip stragglers that make their way into the rain science bags 🙃

Okay this is my first grow journal ever so hopefully I didn't miss anything and provided all the info yall will need threwout the grow unless I buy something else or of course run into issues lol. If I missed anything ask away and I'll fill in gaps now or later on down the road if you all need more info for anything. Thanks for reading threw my journal guys. Happy to have all of you here for this grow ✌️🥳🪴

PS -> Enjoy all the Pictues i take threw out my grows 🙃🙃🤣🤣
20221124_182206.jpg
20221124_182211.jpg
20221124_182219.jpg
20221129_141243.jpg
20221129_141249.jpg
20221129_141255.jpg
20221129_141259.jpg
20221129_141308.jpg
20221129_162341.jpg
20221129_162421.jpg

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen 🙃
Good Evening,​

First things first, thank you for reading threw and helping me the next couple months with this grow. I'm super pumped to have ladies growing in the house again!! Also if you reading threw and have any advice please dont hesitate to let me know, as for this is only my second grow ever and my first auto grow! But anyways I won't blab too much and I'll just start the journal now lol

Ladies Shining During This Grow Will Be

Purple Lemonade (1) 420FastBuds
Sour Stomper (1) Mephosito
Wedding Cake (3) Barney Farms

Germination Process To Sprout
Day 1 -> Nov 25th -> Germination Paper towel method In separate ziplock bags, they were damp but not soaking wet.
Day 2 -> Nov 26th -> Purple Lemonade and 2 of the wedding cakes had taproots and where planted into soil (7 Gal Rain Science Bags) With a clear cup over seed locations
Day 3 -> Nov 27th -> Sour Stomper and 1 Wedding Cake had their taproot and where planted in soil (7 Gal Rain Science Bags) With a clear cup over seed locations
Day 4 -> Nov 28th -> Watered the tiniest bit of 6.0 ph water over seed location, with a tiny dripper.
Day 5 -> Nov 29th -> ALL 5 seeds popped out of the soil and lost the seed and have about 4 leaves each, removed the individual plastic cups that were over the seed locations 🙃

As of right now I am running a 18/6 light cycle and my average temp is 66.3°f and my humidity is 64.4% my VPD is 0.73 🥳

Little Extra Info On My Grow Set Up
I am growing in a 4x8 VivoSun tent. With 2 Ac Infinity Cloudline T8 fans, one for intake and one for exhaust. I have a Ac Infinity Cloudforge T7 for my humidifer, along with a small eletric oil heater (thanks to New England Winter already being here the heater is very much needed). I do use 3 10 speed Ac Infinity osolating clip on fans for circulation as well. I will hook up my 8in Carbon Filter from AC Infinity when the ladies flip to flower. I use the Ac Infinity Controller 69 for my set up. I have 2 Mars Hydro TS3000 lights (love them). I am using 7 Gal Rain Science Bags for the grow. I used 2/3 Ocean Forest Soil at the bottom of the grow bag and the top 1/3 I used Happy Frog Soil....both soils are from FoxFarm...I added a little Perlite and Dynamico into the soil and mixed it all. When the time comes I will be using Advance Nutrients Sensi Grow for my Nutrients. If it's needed I will also use Foop for my foliar spray. I do also use Fish Shit in every water. I have lady bugs and lace wings eggs i will realease into the tent in the next week to help with pest control (mites almost took me out twice last grow) if the lady bugs and lace wings do not take care of any bugs I will be using Protection Plus, which treated me very well my last grow and saved my last grow honestly. Oh and lastly my husband got me a "Grow Your Own Catnip Kit" to be funny but actually it is in the tent now, due to us reading and doing research online that Catnip plants are wonder campinion plants for Cannabis and are great for pest control. (I will make sure to pull any catnip stragglers that make their way into the rain science bags 🙃

Okay this is my first grow journal ever so hopefully I didn't miss anything and provided all the info yall will need threwout the grow unless I buy something else or of course run into issues lol. If I missed anything ask away and I'll fill in gaps now or later on down the road if you all need more info for anything. Thanks for reading threw my journal guys. Happy to have all of you here for this grow ✌️🥳🪴

PS -> Enjoy all the Pictues i take threw out my grows 🙃🙃🤣🤣
20221124_182206.jpg
20221124_182211.jpg
20221124_182219.jpg
20221129_141243.jpg
20221129_141249.jpg
20221129_141255.jpg
20221129_141259.jpg
20221129_141308.jpg
20221129_162341.jpg
20221129_162421.jpg
Hey Zigsrter :ciao: hope you don't mind me jumping on the bus.;)
Great set up.:thumb:

#VIVOSUN Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Been a busy week hubby leaves this comming weekend for a month for out of state work.
Well, after he leaves and you can focus on your plants we can get into it. :laughtwo:

Also if you reading threw and have any advice please dont hesitate to let me know, as for this is only my second grow ever and my first auto grow!
So, if this is only your second grow, I'm going to guess that you may not have proper watering down pat yet. Those are pretty big pots for your seedlings and it is quite easy to drown them in there.

If you haven't yet read Emilya's How to water a Seedling in its Final Container that's a good place to start. It's very easy to stunt a plant with improper watering and that leads to small plants and small harvests which is especially important for autos since there is no chance to fix an issue with the plant by simply extending the veg period.

There are several ways to get at proper watering, and Bill has a layering method for his pots that eliminates overwatering by ensuring proper drainage.

I'm partial to growing in SIPs and I'd invite you to come check out #SIP Club for an alternative to the watering learning curve for your next grow.

As of right now I am running a 18/6 light cycle and my average temp is 66.3°
Although your plants will grow at that temperature, they will grow slowly and with autos, time is ticking. Crank up that heater so your space is somewhere in the high 70's to low 80*F and you should quickly see an uptick in growth..

Okay okay I'm back 🤣 I have realized I am very impatient 🙃 😅 but for real the ladies are doing well its very interesting to watch them grow from nothing. It most definitely is different from my first grow with clones lol but I love it and am super pumped to have them there every morning when I wake up lol I'll answer a few of you quick and then get into the grow journal part lol

Well, after he leaves and you can focus on your plants we can get into it. :laughtwo:
Bahaha don't judge me he works out of state alot I don't get him home much 🤣 he was gone 9 months total this year alone so I gotta get what I can when he is home 🤣🤣🤣

Those are pretty big pots for your seedlings and it is quite easy to drown them in there.
The pots are big for seedlings but i did choose to start with these just for the fact that ive read repotting autos can be iffy for the simple fact that it can stress them out and send them into flower. Right now I am using a small 5ml dripper to give them water I give about 4 to 5 droppers around the baby plant about an inch wide around it everyday and then I give the soil towards the edge of the pot a 1/4 to 1/2 inch wide area around the whole pot. They seem to be loving it but do you have a better suggestion for that if that isn't correct? Also I will check out and read the thread you sent me

I must say for this being your second grow, you have a very impressive setup.

Do you have any deterrents for gnats, spider mites, etc.

Hey man thanks for checking out my journal super pumped to have you here for my grow!! Also thank you it's a big set up but honestly they way I see it I'd rather get what I need once instead of buying mutiple set ups everytime I want to grow my grow ya know? And I read up alot and did alot of research on what was some of the best you can get without breaking the bank lol the set up was 100% worth the money. My first grow I brought in 1.75 lbs off 2 plants 😬😬😬 and I'm glad you found the part about the lady bugs 🤣🤣🤣 I actually released some of them last night I found like 3 fungal gnats 🤬 I made a stupid move and went from a friend's grow tent to mine and didn't thing about it and he had fungal gnats 🤬🤬🤬 they stayed the 5 min journey home and jumped right into mine I'm so pissed 😫

But anyways let me jump into the grow journal now lol oh and starting now I will be separating the plants in my journal to make it easier since they are growing differently and are different sizes and such. I will mark pictures with what plant is what and the wedding cakes I will number as well to help separate them 😀

Last 6 Day Update on The Ladies

Purple Lemonade ->

Day 6 -> Nov 30th -> Not much change grew a little bit gave 3 5ml drops of water
Day 7 -> Dec 1st -> Grew a little bit started to Sprout the next set of baby leaves (bright green) watered 3 5ml drops of water
Day 8 -> Dec 2nd -> Finally getting a little height nothing to crazy, second set of leaves are growing bigger by the day. Gave 3 5ml drops of water and watered little bit of outside edge of soil
Day 9 -> Dec 3rd -> Probly in the top two of best looking plants we got going right now. They are thriving. 4 5ml drops of water and gave edge of soil a little water as well
Day 10 -> Dec 4th -> my baby (this is the plant I'm most excited for) is doing amazing thriving and looks amazingly healthy the second set of leaves are getting big now she's a happy lady. Gave 5 5 ml drops of water and watered edge of soil again.
Day 11 -> Dec 5th -> the lights were just turning off this morning but I checked her quick and she is starting to grow her next set of leaves. 🙃
Sour Stomper

Day 6 -> Nov 30th -> Shes a hurting lady very small lost her seed this morning and sprouted her two leaves gave her 3 5 ml drops of water
Day 7 -> Dec 1st -> Still one of two smaller plants but she's still kicking and hang on trying to make it. Gave her 3 5 ml drops of water and watered the edge of the soil as well.
Day 8 -> Dec 2nd -> She got her second set of leaves today they look like she's hurting but she's still kicking. Gave her 4 5 ml of drops of water and watered edge of soil.
Day 9 -> Dec 3rd -> opened the tent to her THRIVING she is the 3rd best plant I have going now. She's a happy little lady gave her 4 5ml drops of water.
Day 10 -> Dec 4th -> She's doing amazing still happy lady have her 4 5ml of water
Day 11 -> Dec 5th -> Quick glance before lights off this morning she was growing her next set of leaves seen them peaking threw, will check back in a few hours
Wedding Cakes (3)

Day 6 -> Nov 30th -> (1) she is doing well just hanging out (2) she's a hurting lady not doing to well but not dead either (3) she is super tall compared to all the other plants put some soil up the steam a tiny bit to slow her growth down. Watered all of them with 3 5ml drops of water
Day 7 -> Dec 1st -> (1) starting to show signs of growing her next set of leaves, just hang out (2) she's hurting badly not much change from the day before (3) she is still the tallest and showing signs of next set of leaves. ALL 3 watered with 3 5 ml of water, watered edges of soil as well.
Day 8 -> Dec 2nd -> (1) She's growing her new leaves and thriving becoming the second best plant I have going very happy lady. (2) starting to show signs of new leaves but still not very happy at all (3) she got her new leaves isn't happy bit isn't sad either just doing her thing. All 3 watered 4 5ml of water and watered edge of soil.
Day 9 -> Dec 3rd -> (1) she's happy her leaves are getting bigger by the day she is absolutely thriving (2) has second set of leaves but still is not happy and doesn't look like any of the others she looks sad. (3) has new leaves is doing okay. All 3 watered 4 5ml of water
Day 10 -> Dec 4th -> (1) she is the second best she's doing her thing happy little lady. (2) still looking very sad and not sure why. (3) she's got her new leaves and is okay but not the greatest either. 4 5ml of water and watered edge of soil.
Day11-> Dec 5th -> just got a quick glance at them before lights off and (1) was getting her next leaves and thriving (2) she's a hurting lady (3) just kinda doing her thing not happy and not sad either lol. I'll check them later and give a better update.
Day 10 -> Dec 4th -> we released a handful of lady bugs into the tent only about 5 or 6 just for the fact I made the mistake of going to a friend's house and giving him a hand with his ladies not even thinking about he has fungal gnats, then proceeded to go straight home and to my ladies 🙈 and then watched 3 gnats fly off my husband and into my tent 😅🙈 I could have cried. But I didn't see any fungal gnats this morning when I checked them quick so hopefully the lady bugs did their thing 😬

Also side not... i will not be going a week between entries anymore 😅 i will be updating once a day or every other day lol its to hard to remember 5 plants updates over a week 🤣🤣

Have the best day guys ill be back tonight with a better update for day 11. Oh and enjoy some pictures of the ladies. And if yall have any advice on wedding cake (2) and (3) I'd love to hear some not sure their issue right now 😏

20221204_195157.jpg

20221204_195202.jpg

20221204_195248.jpg

20221204_195448.jpg

20221204_195452.jpg

20221203_091255.jpg

20221203_091247.jpg

20221204_172647.jpg

20221204_172641.jpg

20221204_172636.jpg

Hi @Ziggy yy - nice to “meet” you and pulling up a chair to see your grow. Congratulations on taking the grow journal plunge. It’s the best way to connect and get help. I think you’ll find your journals will evolve right along with your growing.

Your setup, especially for just a second grow, is excellent. You did your share of homework which is great. And five 7s with autos in a space that big should work great. Excellent strain selection too.

I’ll add two things.
1. I will reiterate what has already been said about @Emilya Green watering posts. When I started in soil they became my bible, as they did for many others. And if you’re going to begin your seedlings in their final homes you would be well served to digest that stuff.
2. I will tell you from experience of growing many autos and experimenting a ton that in the future you may want to try up potting. If I knew you better I’d insist more, lol! The “autos are sensitive to up potting” thing is 100% myth. I always up pot once at least. It will make your watering 1000x easier. You may have already discovered it’s a bit tricky to gauge water when you’re working with a seedling in a 7. Up potting, even if it’s only a Solo starter cup to your 7, makes it much easier, and also gives you a well established root ball when you up pot. This is real important in soil especially. Bigger roots = bigger fruits is one of growing’s few 100% immutable truths!

Good luck! You have a great start and I already see you’ve attracted the attention of some really excellent growers. I know these guys and they taught me to grow on many fronts. And this is kind of funny - the reason I came by was I saw the title of your journal. My first journal here was titled almost word for word the same way. Made me smile.

They seem to be loving it but do you have a better suggestion for that if that isn't correct? Also I will check out and read the thread you sent me
Nope, just wanted to note that watering a tiny seedling properly in that big a container requires some skill, and the link I shared will give you the knowledge you need to do it correctly.

And I was going to note that up-potting autos is definitely something many auto growers do,

But i see that @Jon has you covered on both fronts. He grows some of the biggest and best autos I've ever seen, and he certainly knows his stuff so if you haven't already, click the link in his signature for his current grow. It's worth it for the inspiration of what's possible, if not for the coffee table book pictures he casually throws around. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nope, just wanted to note that watering a tiny seedling properly in that big a container requires some skill, and the link I shared will give you the knowledge you need to do it correctly.
Thank you I'm definitely going to check out the reading right now! I appreciate your help alot!!
Good luck! You have a great start
Thanks Jon! I appreciate it and it's really good to know that up potting isn't as scary as I've been told lol I debated very hard on starting small and up potting once they were established but I was scared 🤣 ill definitely do that next time foe sure tho!!

Here's a little update for today not sure if I should be concerned I see some purple showing on two of the steams.
Day 11 -> Dec 5th -> not to much to report but i did notice the wedding cake (#2) and my purple lemonade stems have turned purple is it possible they have a cal-mag deficiency already or some other deficiency? Other then that the sour stomper and other l wedding cakes (#1) (#3) are doing their thing. Other then the stem on the purple lemonade I'm not to concerned. They all definitely needed water when I got home I ended up being out later then I expected but I got them watered right away when I got home. Here's a few pictures of the stems and the leaves on all 5. They are labeled and numbered. Let me know what you guys are thinking 🤔 🙃 Thank you guysssss

Oh peep the dope picture of the lady bug on the sour stomper 😬 🙃

20221205_213441.jpg

20221205_213438.jpg

20221205_213428.jpg

20221205_213426.jpg

20221205_213417.jpg

20221205_213414.jpg

20221205_213408.jpg

20221205_213357.jpg

20221205_213404.jpg

20221205_213351.jpg

They look fine to me. What are you feeding them, and what are your temps?
Right now I am not feeding them anything besides ph water at 6.3 and a little fishshit. They are in soil that is 1/3 happy frog and 2/3 ocean forest. My Temps stay right about 70 to 75°f and my humidity is between 64 and 71% the vpd averages anout .70 to .96

Okay okay I'm back 🤣 I have realized I am very impatient 🙃 😅 but for real the ladies are doing well its very interesting to watch them grow from nothing. It most definitely is different from my first grow with clones lol but I love it and am super pumped to have them there every morning when I wake up lol I'll answer a few of you quick and then get into the grow journal part lol

Bahaha don't judge me he works out of state alot I don't get him home much 🤣 he was gone 9 months total this year alone so I gotta get what I can when he is home 🤣🤣🤣

The pots are big for seedlings but i did choose to start with these just for the fact that ive read repotting autos can be iffy for the simple fact that it can stress them out and send them into flower. Right now I am using a small 5ml dripper to give them water I give about 4 to 5 droppers around the baby plant about an inch wide around it everyday and then I give the soil towards the edge of the pot a 1/4 to 1/2 inch wide area around the whole pot. They seem to be loving it but do you have a better suggestion for that if that isn't correct? Also I will check out and read the thread you sent me

Hey man thanks for checking out my journal super pumped to have you here for my grow!! Also thank you it's a big set up but honestly they way I see it I'd rather get what I need once instead of buying mutiple set ups everytime I want to grow my grow ya know? And I read up alot and did alot of research on what was some of the best you can get without breaking the bank lol the set up was 100% worth the money. My first grow I brought in 1.75 lbs off 2 plants 😬😬😬 and I'm glad you found the part about the lady bugs 🤣🤣🤣 I actually released some of them last night I found like 3 fungal gnats 🤬 I made a stupid move and went from a friend's grow tent to mine and didn't thing about it and he had fungal gnats 🤬🤬🤬 they stayed the 5 min journey home and jumped right into mine I'm so pissed 😫

But anyways let me jump into the grow journal now lol oh and starting now I will be separating the plants in my journal to make it easier since they are growing differently and are different sizes and such. I will mark pictures with what plant is what and the wedding cakes I will number as well to help separate them 😀

Last 6 Day Update on The Ladies

Purple Lemonade ->

Day 6 -> Nov 30th -> Not much change grew a little bit gave 3 5ml drops of water
Day 7 -> Dec 1st -> Grew a little bit started to Sprout the next set of baby leaves (bright green) watered 3 5ml drops of water
Day 8 -> Dec 2nd -> Finally getting a little height nothing to crazy, second set of leaves are growing bigger by the day. Gave 3 5ml drops of water and watered little bit of outside edge of soil
Day 9 -> Dec 3rd -> Probly in the top two of best looking plants we got going right now. They are thriving. 4 5ml drops of water and gave edge of soil a little water as well
Day 10 -> Dec 4th -> my baby (this is the plant I'm most excited for) is doing amazing thriving and looks amazingly healthy the second set of leaves are getting big now she's a happy lady. Gave 5 5 ml drops of water and watered edge of soil again.
Day 11 -> Dec 5th -> the lights were just turning off this morning but I checked her quick and she is starting to grow her next set of leaves. 🙃
Sour Stomper

Day 6 -> Nov 30th -> Shes a hurting lady very small lost her seed this morning and sprouted her two leaves gave her 3 5 ml drops of water
Day 7 -> Dec 1st -> Still one of two smaller plants but she's still kicking and hang on trying to make it. Gave her 3 5 ml drops of water and watered the edge of the soil as well.
Day 8 -> Dec 2nd -> She got her second set of leaves today they look like she's hurting but she's still kicking. Gave her 4 5 ml of drops of water and watered edge of soil.
Day 9 -> Dec 3rd -> opened the tent to her THRIVING she is the 3rd best plant I have going now. She's a happy little lady gave her 4 5ml drops of water.
Day 10 -> Dec 4th -> She's doing amazing still happy lady have her 4 5ml of water
Day 11 -> Dec 5th -> Quick glance before lights off this morning she was growing her next set of leaves seen them peaking threw, will check back in a few hours
Wedding Cakes (3)

Day 6 -> Nov 30th -> (1) she is doing well just hanging out (2) she's a hurting lady not doing to well but not dead either (3) she is super tall compared to all the other plants put some soil up the steam a tiny bit to slow her growth down. Watered all of them with 3 5ml drops of water
Day 7 -> Dec 1st -> (1) starting to show signs of growing her next set of leaves, just hang out (2) she's hurting badly not much change from the day before (3) she is still the tallest and showing signs of next set of leaves. ALL 3 watered with 3 5 ml of water, watered edges of soil as well.
Day 8 -> Dec 2nd -> (1) She's growing her new leaves and thriving becoming the second best plant I have going very happy lady. (2) starting to show signs of new leaves but still not very happy at all (3) she got her new leaves isn't happy bit isn't sad either just doing her thing. All 3 watered 4 5ml of water and watered edge of soil.
Day 9 -> Dec 3rd -> (1) she's happy her leaves are getting bigger by the day she is absolutely thriving (2) has second set of leaves but still is not happy and doesn't look like any of the others she looks sad. (3) has new leaves is doing okay. All 3 watered 4 5ml of water
Day 10 -> Dec 4th -> (1) she is the second best she's doing her thing happy little lady. (2) still looking very sad and not sure why. (3) she's got her new leaves and is okay but not the greatest either. 4 5ml of water and watered edge of soil.
Day11-> Dec 5th -> just got a quick glance at them before lights off and (1) was getting her next leaves and thriving (2) she's a hurting lady (3) just kinda doing her thing not happy and not sad either lol. I'll check them later and give a better update.
Day 10 -> Dec 4th -> we released a handful of lady bugs into the tent only about 5 or 6 just for the fact I made the mistake of going to a friend's house and giving him a hand with his ladies not even thinking about he has fungal gnats, then proceeded to go straight home and to my ladies 🙈 and then watched 3 gnats fly off my husband and into my tent 😅🙈 I could have cried. But I didn't see any fungal gnats this morning when I checked them quick so hopefully the lady bugs did their thing 😬

Also side not... i will not be going a week between entries anymore 😅 i will be updating once a day or every other day lol its to hard to remember 5 plants updates over a week 🤣🤣

Have the best day guys ill be back tonight with a better update for day 11. Oh and enjoy some pictures of the ladies. And if yall have any advice on wedding cake (2) and (3) I'd love to hear some not sure their issue right now 😏

20221204_195157.jpg

20221204_195202.jpg

20221204_195248.jpg

20221204_195448.jpg

20221204_195452.jpg

20221203_091255.jpg

20221203_091247.jpg

20221204_172647.jpg

20221204_172641.jpg

20221204_172636.jpg
Hi Ziggy. Beautiful girls thier

So hey guys I got a question... what is the best PPFD for autos this size? Everything I read online is so different I want to make sure mine is correct. Thanks in advance 🙃😌🙃😌🙃
What's ppfd Ziggy

So hey guys I got a question... what is the best PPFD for autos this size? Everything I read online is so different I want to make sure mine is correct. Thanks in advance 🙃😌🙃😌🙃
As a guide, Mars Hydro suggests: The ideal PPFD for the seedling stage is 100-200 µMol/m2/S
200-500 µMol/m2/S for the vegetative stage
and 500-600 µMol/m2/S for the flowering and fruiting stage.

maybe somebody else.. I just go by how the plants do
keep it on 100% raise & lower as needed

Back
Top Bottom