Darade's Second Grow, Perpetual

The first leaf picture (before you tagged me looked like a nute splash to my eyes).

The picture you tagged me on...looks like a start of a deficiency.

What's your cal mag feeding at?

Running sterile only effects below the soil line/root zone. It doesn't mean your leafs are sterile. In fact, beneficials can be sprayed right onto the leaves to help.

What's your RH been like? Do your leaves have a wet feeling (moisture on them) anywhere? Any electric fans hitting the leaves for air circulation?

I'm feeding 5ml cal-mag to 0.8G of water (3L), 12 ML of the Base Nutes from Advanced Nutrients.
That's all I've been giving these girls.
278900885_1351551725351618_8438432979709400008_n.jpg

This is the amount of airflow I have on 'em, I'm getting another fan for the lights today, as I feel like they need something to cool them, that isn't those small USB fans.

Humidity has been under 55 usually, sometimes it goes up, so I've decided to stop running the humidifier.
If the humidity drop too low I just check if my plants need a watering, and they usually tell me everything I need to know now.
278923828_705354260912133_7961088388889354435_n.jpg

I'm feeding 5ml cal-mag to 0.8G of water (3L), 12 ML of the Base Nutes from Advanced Nutrients.
That's all I've been giving these girls.
278900885_1351551725351618_8438432979709400008_n.jpg

This is the amount of airflow I have on 'em, I'm getting another fan for the lights today, as I feel like they need something to cool them, that isn't those small USB fans.

Humidity has been under 55 usually, sometimes it goes up, so I've decided to stop running the humidifier.
If the humidity drop too low I just check if my plants need a watering, and they usually tell me everything I need to know now.
278923828_705354260912133_7961088388889354435_n.jpg
I'm thinking there is something amiss with your feed numbers.

My memory may be off, but @LKABudMan I think used to use AN and may have some insight, or @FelipeBlu

I'm way out of my comfort zone for advice, I'm a rdwc auto grower, and stick to the GH FloraNova series.

Np thank you for throwing me in the right direction, at least!

I was seriously scared I killed my crops with the fungi I was working with somehow, even though I know they're not related things, I don't know somehow my mind was connecting them lmao!

1651514607896.png

Also this is the calculator I am following, all except the lower 4 nutes, however they're about to be bought, and added to the next feedings. If there's deficiencies, should I still be doing water/dry/nutes, or should I nutes/dry/nutes(that are being displayed as deficiency)?

Np thank you for throwing me in the right direction, at least!

I was seriously scared I killed my crops with the fungi I was working with somehow, even though I know they're not related things, I don't know somehow my mind was connecting them lmao!
I'm not going to lie, it's not outside the realm of possibilities.

But I wouldn't panic, as i think it's more nutrientiently sourced.

If your heading to the hydro shop, keep your eyes open for some beneficial microbes. AN sells some, but way over priced. Some hydroguard, or Root Builder, Orca, or Microbial Mass will do wonders for your plants. If you go that route, save the h202 for emergencies. Enzymes are another great addition, but less so then beneficial microbes.

I'm not going to lie, it's not outside the realm of possibilities.

But I wouldn't panic, as i think it's more nutrientiently sourced.

If your heading to the hydro shop, keep your eyes open for some beneficial microbes. AN sells some, but way over priced. Some hydroguard, or Root Builder, Orca, or Microbial Mass will do wonders for your plants. If you go that route, save the h202 for emergencies. Enzymes are another great addition, but less so then beneficial microbes.
Hope everything is going well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

Thanks for the tag Rex. That is the same AN feeding schedule I used in DWC, 4ml/Liter. I agree that it looks like nute splashes/drops on the leaves.

Hope everything is going well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill
Far from super anything lol
Thanks for the tag Rex. That is the same AN feeding schedule I used in DWC, 4ml/Liter. I agree that it looks like nute splashes/drops on the leaves.
Awesome thanks man! It was the pale leaf picture that has me thinking it's a deficiency. :thanks:
Ok, I will stop pulling leaves now then lol! It's only on her, so I assumed it was something more serious than my dumb self, spraying nutes on her!
It's all good. And a perfectly normal reaction. But best advice you'll ever get- don't jump the gun when a problem happens. Patience, and informed reactions will always be the best route. Many growers experience a problem, panic, make numerous changes, and then when things get back on track, or worsen, it makes it harder to pinpoint problems, or what worked to fix it.

Take a good look through LKABudMan"s journals. He does a fantastic job of documentation, and it can help guide you for nutrients.

Far from super anything lol

Awesome thanks man! It was the pale leaf picture that has me thinking it's a deficiency. :thanks:

It's all good. And a perfectly normal reaction. But best advice you'll ever get- don't jump the gun when a problem happens. Patience, and informed reactions will always be the best route. Many growers experience a problem, panic, make numerous changes, and then when things get back on track, or worsen, it makes it harder to pinpoint problems, or what worked to fix it.

Take a good look through LKABudMan"s journals. He does a fantastic job of documentation, and it can help guide you for nutrients.
I panicked, but knew what to do.
Call in someone who knows.
It was odd the dots and the way it's deficiency was presenting.
That's why I thought a young shap pair of eyes might help.
Thanks again.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

I panicked, but knew what to do.
Call in someone who knows.
It was odd the dots and the way it's deficiency was presenting.
That's why I thought a young shap pair of eyes might help.
Thanks again.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill
No worries! Hopefully I'm right, or someone else says something :laugh:

Another thing could be the PH is off? :hmmmm:

With an? I though ph shouldn’t be an issue? Then again I guess something could be a miss or something?
Do you have a PH meter? If so, wouldn't hurt to check next feed.

I've heard of Adanced Nutrients PH perfect, but having never used it (overpriced IMHO), I can't say how consistent or good it is for PH balancing. Hopefully someone who's used it could chime in.

I only raised it as a possibility as it's usually a simple thing to check (if you have a meter), and could account for the pale leaf you showed.

Long run, if you run hydroponics, a PH meter is a worthwhile investment. Don't get a cheap one and expect it to last long though (speaking from experience).

I used the pH perfect on my first grow. The pH still drifts, up in veg and down in flower. I had to use pH down & pH up a couple of times. If you are using RO/DI water and are changing nutes every 7 days, you might not need to check pH. Outside of that all bets are off ;)

I'm using RO Crystal Geyser, I'm following a schedule of Water/let dry/Nutes, However, I may have messed up by adding the Voodoo Juice, B52, and Calmag. I did Nutes/Dry/Water (with B52, Voodoo, and Calmag) this time, plan to just do water next, and then add all of them together, next time, if there is one!

Only Caramelicious is having this bad reaction to it, twisted leaves, and now the leaning tower of Pisa, only affecting the top!

Back
Top Bottom