Darade's Second Grow, Perpetual

I'm using RO Crystal Geyser, I'm following a schedule of Water/let dry/Nutes, However, I may have messed up by adding the Voodoo Juice, B52, and Calmag. I did Nutes/Dry/Water (with B52, Voodoo, and Calmag) this time, plan to just do water next, and then add all of them together, next time, if there is one!

Only Caramelicious is having this bad reaction to it, twisted leaves, and now the leaning tower of Pisa, only affecting the top!
Aren't you in coco? Sorry if I'm wrong there.
But @Bill284 Can correct me if I'm wrong....but it's feed/feed/feed.
You shouldn't be giving just plain water....unless I'm mistaken somewhere?

When I google crystal geyser, I see spring water not RO. Do you know which you have, they are different.

There is a report in US. That something else has been put into water bottle that's doing something to people. Idk there something about it other day. Didn't really here well what it was. I don't drink water if I can help it.

I think I may have ended up with a Male, no pistils or anything anywhere, just what I'm assuming are ballsacks...
This was Auto Caramelicious FEMINIZED, I feel like I didn't even receive auto or feminized seeds...Took her ages just to get thus far, and her sister has been all weird too as you've seen it's stunted, and she's a no pistols or balls, or anything! Right now I have 1 girl in flower, and 1 girl preflower, and two messed up Caramelicious plants T-T.

279388236_532200714954111_823870571436548933_n.jpg
279044273_565433931553477_1417697068500531959_n.jpg

The photo on the right, is missing a ball/calyx on the left, nothing is there.
279001429_693721458501900_3741720712185732721_n.jpg

If it's male, I'll be making some Bhang (Punjab Cannabis drink), I'm sad and it's unfortunate, but it'll give me a chance to try something new with it, instead of waste.

Looks maleish
Yeah, exactly what I was thinking, not sold on it being 100% male, or not. How long till I should be able to tell if it is or isn't.
Kinda looking forward to that Bhang!

I switched from Crystal Geyser Springwater to Arrowhead Mountain Springwater, and there's a major difference! My sour diesel was just drooping hard before this pic, she perked back up not even 10 mins later giving her the Arrowhead! The ph on CG is 6.9 (even with AN seemed to be messing up things), the PH on Arrowhead, 6.3!

Caramelicious #1 turned out to be a hermie, and I made him/her into Bhang. Tasted mighty fine!

You have to be careful with spring water. A lot of these companies pull from 5-6 different wells, so even the same brand spring water can have different composition and pH from bottle to bottle. I know reverse osmosis and distilled water cost a bit more, but at least you know what you're getting (which should be 0ppm*).

* I tested 'distilled' water one time at 110ppm. I no longer buy that brand.

Which brand may I ask? Also, I ended up with about 5 bottles of the Distilled version of the Arrowhead Water. So I don't have to worry about it for a while, lol. The outdoor grow, I'm not gonna concern myself with water, just gonna use normal hose tap water, that we all used to drink from as children. xD

Indoor plants: "I'm allergic to tap water"
Outdoor plants: "I'm stressed all the time, but you don't see me sprouting a d*ck" (My mother-in-law came up with this quote, my wife made it a meme)
279609221_398455878630232_2382033207922559159_n.jpg

Which brand may I ask? Also, I ended up with about 5 bottles of the Distilled version of the Arrowhead Water. So I don't have to worry about it for a while, lol. The outdoor grow, I'm not gonna concern myself with water, just gonna use normal hose tap water, that we all used to drink from as children. xD

Indoor plants: "I'm allergic to tap water"
Outdoor plants: "I'm stressed all the time, but you don't see me sprouting a d*ck" (My mother-in-law came up with this quote, my wife made it a meme)
279609221_398455878630232_2382033207922559159_n.jpg
My sexing ability is found wanting, since I have only ran with females.

Use to use Kroger Spring water religiously and it seemed to work pretty good.

Now when my tap water seems to have my girls off I'll use Aldi's RO water.

Note: the price has went up from $0.75 to $1.10 in just a couple months.

I just planted my first outdoor girl yesterday and certainly hope she doesn't take on any male characteristics. lol.

Actually, have visions of her being surrounded by mini wolves/coyotes for some reason.

Here is a shot and right now you can hardly tell there is a weed plant planted.

IMG_2243.jpg
IMG_2244.jpg

@Bill284, or @Rexer. What's going on here? I've been giving 6Ml cal-mag to 3L of water. I thought it was cal mag, but now I have zero idea, the leaves are crunchy like fish food, and now it's slowly progressing upwards!!

IMG_2243.jpg
IMG_2244.jpg

@Bill284, or @Rexer. What's going on here? I've been giving 6Ml cal-mag to 3L of water. I thought it was cal mag, but now I have zero idea, the leaves are crunchy like fish food, and now it's slowly progressing upwards!!
Do you know how many PPM the 6ml of cal mag gives to the solution?

It's either not enough, or too much (lockout).

Damn, I have 0 Idea, I don't have any pens, at all, and I'm dead broke for another 2 weeks! I've been giving more recently, I may be causing a lockout, I'll try lowering it down? But this sounds like a dangerous game as the problem is already pretty bad, and it's running outta leaves to draw the nutes from!

Back
Top Bottom