1st Grow Journal, 2nd Grow Ever, 1st Auto Grow

Hey guyssss!!! I'm back!! I got covid and it kicked my mf butt man. It sucked.

im so sorry ive been away, this is my 3rd time having covid and this one took me out the headache last 12 damn days. Im finally feeling better thankfully.
But enough about me let's get into the ladies!! They are doing absolutely amazing! I do have a problem child/runt which has gave me a run for my money these last 12 days but I didn't kill them or send them into flower yet and we are on Day 25 from Sprout soooo I feel like I'm Killin it 🤣🙈 my friend yelled at me and told me to go from the day they Sprout when saying how old they are not by when I placed the seeds into soil or whatever. So I'll try that lol. Im not going to go day by day tho I'll just put in major stuff I need to when I added nutes and what not as to not make this take an hour to read lol but let me get into the update 😌😁
PurpleLemonade☆Sour Stomper☆Wedding Cake #1 & #2

These girls are absolutely killing it #1 is definitely the best plant i have going right now she is big and beautiful. The other 3 are also beautiful just definitely not #1 lol
12.15 Day 18 i gave these ladies their frist real whatever and stopped using nute needle for watering they got 1/3 a gal each with fish shit in there. They loved it next watering was 3 days later.
12.18 Day 21 i gave them their firat nute feeding and 1/2 a gal each with fish shit (3ml) and then 2 ml of grow a 2 ml grow b and 4 ml of voodoo and b52. The next morning these girls took off they were so damn happy!!
12.20 Day 23 I woke up to seeing my ladies starting to stretch just a little bit! They look. So so great in my opinion.
12.21 Day 24 gave the ladies 1/2 gal each with 2ml of voodoo fish shit and ph 6.3 water. I did notice rhe ladies have a small amount of clawing started. Im not to sure why or what is causing it. Other then that they alll seem so very happy and content doing their thing thwy have gotten absolutely huge ove. The last 2 weeks its insane lol
WeddingCake. #3 (Runt/Problem Child)

She most definitely has given me a run for my money these last 2 weeks she is and has definitely stayed the smallest of the 5 plants she isnt bushy she doesnt have much top her but she is growing and doing her thing.
12.13 Day 16 she was still so tiny barley had anything to her so i started giving her a foliar spray right before lights off at 8am by 2pm when lights came on she definitely had done her thing and grew heeps and her yellowing looked better.
12.14 Day 17 another good foliar spray right before lights off. She loved it again the yellowing was basically completely gone now.
12.15 Day 18 she got 1.3ml of grow a and grow b with fishshit and only gave her 1/3 gal of water
12.17 Day 20 she looked better then she had an got some good growth to her
12.18 Day 21 Got another foliar spray before lights off (yellowing had come back some) later in the evening she also got 1/2 gal of water with grow a and b (2ml) and voodoo and b52 (4ml) along with fishshit.
12.21 Day 24 she's doing better then she was but not great compared she got another foliar spray (used foop this time) and she got 1/2 gal of water witb only fishshit and 4ml of voodoo.
12.22 Day 25 gave her a good spray of Foop this morning right before lights off at 8am. She is definitely growing and stretching but she just looks so sad and like such a little runt compared to all the other 4. But shes hanging in there and doing her thing like the little engine that could 🤣 she maybe my problem child but shes hanging in there like a champ lol

I have done my best to keep up with pictures the best i could given how sick i am i will do some side by sides threwout the days and then post the most recent pictures of individual plants as of last night. Enjoy the crazy photo dump and again so sorry i have been gone. I missed you guys heeps!! Have a great day and happy holidays to all of you and your families as well 💜

20221222_094750.jpg

20221222_094739.jpg

20221222_094800.jpg

IMG_20221222_095942.jpg

IMG_20221222_095259.jpg

IMG_20221222_095244.jpg

IMG_20221222_095219.jpg

IMG_20221222_095135.jpg

IMG_20221222_095159.jpg

Looking good girl! Happy to hear you are on the mends!

Did I mention I love that humidifier? Probably a girl thing.... :green_heart: :passitleft:

Looking good girl! Happy to hear you are on the mends!

Did I mention I love that humidifier? Probably a girl thing.... :green_heart: :passitleft:
Thanks girl!! And me too lol

I got the craziest deal on it for black Friday I couldn't pass it up 🤣 115 bucks before taxes I am obsessed with it lol its so pretty and once the tank is filled it last just about 20 hours give or take a little lol.

Do you have any insight on why they maybe starting to claw a little? It's only a few on each but they are watered every 3rd day with 6.2 to 6.4 ph the pffd is about 590 to 630 depending on the plant. The humidity stays between 68 and 71% and the temp is always at 71 doesn't stray very much if at all. I'm not to sure what could be going on with that it's recent ladt 2 maybe 3 days. And they were watered last night. 🤷‍♀️ I'm kinda stumped if I'm being Honest lol

Thanks girl!! And me too lol
I love
I got the craziest deal on it for black Friday I couldn't pass it up 🤣 115 bucks before taxes I am obsessed with it lol its so pretty and once the tank is filled it last just about 20 hours give or take a little lol.
Lucky! Mine is boring!
Do you have any insight on why they maybe starting to claw a little? It's only a few on each but they are watered every 3rd day with 6.2 to 6.4 ph the pffd is about 590 to 630 depending on the plant. The humidity stays between 68 and 71% and the temp is always at 71 doesn't stray very much if at all. I'm not to sure what could be going on with that it's recent ladt 2 maybe 3 days. And they were watered last night. 🤷‍♀️ I'm kinda stumped if I'm being Honest lol
I mean clawing is definitive of 2 things usually:

-N overkill
-too much light

Leaves don't look super dark to me which happens with N toxicity, though.

How far are they from the @Mars Hydro TSs?

I love

Lucky! Mine is boring!

I mean clawing is definitive of 2 things usually:

-N overkill
-too much light

Leaves don't look super dark to me which happens with N toxicity, though.

Or three, over watering which would get my bet (and in that case it's not really clawing but more the leaves rolling over and pointing down). Watering every three days on a schedule is different from watering every three days because the pots have gone dry and the plants will wilt without a refill.

Your plants look pretty good, but the leaves are pointing to where the problem may lay, at their roots. So, are you letting them get really dry between waterings or is your three day schedule keeping them in a happy medium?

The top of your media may feel dry to the touch while the lower third might still be too wet so if you don't let them dry out you'll start getting root rot and your problems will spiral from there.

so they I'm not sure on inches away but the light is at about 87% and the ppfd is between 580 and 630 it differs cause some are a bit shorter then others. I'd say maybe the light is 18 inches away maybe 20 I can measure when I go out there next I'm eating dinner ATM lol

The top of your media may feel dry to the touch while the lower third might still be too wet so if you don't let them dry out you'll start getting root rot and your problems will spiral from thther
So I don't think it's over watering if I'm being Honest. I have them on a 3 day schedule since they became big enough so probly going on a week and a half 2 weeks they get watered at the same exact time I their water Day between 7 and 8 pm. The soil I do check and it's not to dry and it's Def not wet either. It's a nice little happy medium. They aren't all wrinkly or anything lime that either. And sadly I did get fungal gnats (I was a dumbass and made a newbie mistake) I went into someone's tent and went right home to water 🙈😅 but what makes me think it's not overwayering as well the fungal gnats haven't really mutipled at all there's one 1 or 2 hanging around. I do have lady bugs but when I've had fungal gnats and over water they go absolutely insane. I could be wrong it could be over watering but like I said 3 day schedule no more then 1/2 gal so I'm not sure honestly.

How could I know if it's over watering? Cause I really feel like I'm pretty on point lol but I'm open to suggestions 100%

Well, the plants have that look to them. Not severe, but if that's what it is the droop will progress. Are you following the watering thread referenced earlier? If so, you'll be fine. I just know Emilya based the next watering on a dry pot "so much so that you're surprised how light it is when you pick it up," and not on a fixed schedule.

How did you decide on the 3 day cycle? Why not 4?

How did you decide on the 3 day cycle? Why not 4?
so we went with 3 because on the 2nd day the pots have some weight to them and then on the 3rd day they are pretty light basically as light as the day I put the soil into the pots light. Same weight as when I would water my lost grow. And never over watered them once that whoel grow. Idk how to explain it lol but when you pick up a pot you know when it's time to water lol and it's consist I pick them up before I water every time and it's always the same thing. The weird part is the Curling showed on the 2nd day of not being watered (they were due to be watered the next evening) that's one reason I really don't believe it's an over water issue. I could be super wrong also before i water i usually double check and move around a good 3 inches of soil to make sure its not wet just incase. So idk it has me super super stumped lol

Is there any other way to tell if they are being over watered? Besides the Curling?

Also side note I will NEVER grow autos again lol I miss my photos 😏

Is there any other way to tell if they are being over watered? Besides the Curling?
Leaves are fatter like thicker almost like they are full or kinda bloated....does that make sense?
Also side note I will NEVER grow autos again lol I miss my photos 😏
Awww don't say never! I love running one with all my photos!

im so sorry ive been away, this is my 3rd time having covid and this one took me out the headache last 12 damn days. Im finally feeling better thankfully.
But enough about me let's get into the ladies!! They are doing absolutely amazing! I do have a problem child/runt which has gave me a run for my money these last 12 days but I didn't kill them or send them into flower yet and we are on Day 25 from Sprout soooo I feel like I'm Killin it 🤣🙈 my friend yelled at me and told me to go from the day they Sprout when saying how old they are not by when I placed the seeds into soil or whatever. So I'll try that lol. Im not going to go day by day tho I'll just put in major stuff I need to when I added nutes and what not as to not make this take an hour to read lol but let me get into the update 😌😁

These girls are absolutely killing it #1 is definitely the best plant i have going right now she is big and beautiful. The other 3 are also beautiful just definitely not #1 lol
12.15 Day 18 i gave these ladies their frist real whatever and stopped using nute needle for watering they got 1/3 a gal each with fish shit in there. They loved it next watering was 3 days later.
12.18 Day 21 i gave them their firat nute feeding and 1/2 a gal each with fish shit (3ml) and then 2 ml of grow a 2 ml grow b and 4 ml of voodoo and b52. The next morning these girls took off they were so damn happy!!
12.20 Day 23 I woke up to seeing my ladies starting to stretch just a little bit! They look. So so great in my opinion.
12.21 Day 24 gave the ladies 1/2 gal each with 2ml of voodoo fish shit and ph 6.3 water. I did notice rhe ladies have a small amount of clawing started. Im not to sure why or what is causing it. Other then that they alll seem so very happy and content doing their thing thwy have gotten absolutely huge ove. The last 2 weeks its insane lol

She most definitely has given me a run for my money these last 2 weeks she is and has definitely stayed the smallest of the 5 plants she isnt bushy she doesnt have much top her but she is growing and doing her thing.
12.13 Day 16 she was still so tiny barley had anything to her so i started giving her a foliar spray right before lights off at 8am by 2pm when lights came on she definitely had done her thing and grew heeps and her yellowing looked better.
12.14 Day 17 another good foliar spray right before lights off. She loved it again the yellowing was basically completely gone now.
12.15 Day 18 she got 1.3ml of grow a and grow b with fishshit and only gave her 1/3 gal of water
12.18 Day 21 Got another foliar spray before lights off (yellowing had come back some) later in the evening she also got 1/2 gal of water with grow a and b (2ml) and voodoo and b52 (4ml) along with fishshit.
12.21 Day 24 she's doing better then she was but not great compared she got another foliar spray (used foop this time) and she got 1/2 gal of water witb only fishshit and 4ml of voodoo.
12.22 Day 25 gave her a good spray of Foop this morning right before lights off at 8am. She is definitely growing and stretching but she just looks so sad and like such a little runt compared to all the other 4. But shes hanging in there and doing her thing like the little engine that could 🤣 she maybe my problem child but shes hanging in there like a champ lol

I have done my best to keep up with pictures the best i could given how sick i am i will do some side by sides threwout the days and then post the most recent pictures of individual plants as of last night. Enjoy the crazy photo dump and again so sorry i have been gone. I missed you guys heeps!! Have a great day and happy holidays to all of you and your families as well 💜

20221222_094750.jpg

20221222_094739.jpg

20221222_094800.jpg

IMG_20221222_095942.jpg

IMG_20221222_095259.jpg

IMG_20221222_095244.jpg

IMG_20221222_095219.jpg

IMG_20221222_095135.jpg

IMG_20221222_095159.jpg
Glad your ok, wow 3 times.
Hope your back to your old self soon my friend.
Garden still looks Amazing. :thumb:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Just wanted to say...

Happy Holidays Yall!!!

The ladies are doing wonderful and i will post a whole update after Christmas but i need to share this big news with yall quick My.... Purple Lemonade ..... went into preflower over night!!!!! 🥳🎉🥳🎉
She's showing her purple already!!!!
Best Christmas 🎄 present 🎁 Ever!!!!

Wishing yall, your families, and your ladies the best days!!!

20221224_160009.jpg

20221224_190313.jpg

Just wanted to say...

Happy Holidays Yall!!!

The ladies are doing wonderful and i will post a whole update after Christmas but i need to share this big news with yall quick My.... Purple Lemonade ..... went into preflower over night!!!!! 🥳🎉🥳🎉
She's showing her purple already!!!!
Best Christmas 🎄 present 🎁 Ever!!!!

Wishing yall, your families, and your ladies the best days!!!

20221224_160009.jpg

20221224_190313.jpg
Merry Christmas Ziggy. :high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

IM SO JEALOUS OF YOUR HUMIDIFER!
I've been trying to get one for months now I had one in my cart on black friday for a second and it was gone when i tried to pay!
Now I see why... You have quicker fingers :laughtwo:
I found the A/c infinity power adapters on amazon today and bought 3 of them without thinking! I can only use 1
Better to have and not need than need and not have
Glad your doing ok plants look amazing

IM SO JEALOUS OF YOUR HUMIDIFER!
I've been trying to get one for months now I had one in my cart on black friday for a second and it was gone when i tried to pay!
Now I see why... You have quicker fingers :laughtwo:
Soooo i actually got insanely lucky and the grow shop i go to had 3 left when i called on black friday 😬 i wouldnt have even gotten it if they dodnt have it lol

i just got super lucky and they had a crazy deal i only paid $132 after taxes!!!

i will say when you can get one GET IT! They are worth every dime. Im gonna get one for my bed room they are that amazing lol i highly recommend it plus its the 4 gal one (really holds 5 gal) and it last about 20 hours at level 6 which is a HUGE help cause i have a horrible memory lol

20221222_094750.jpg

20221222_094739.jpg

20221222_094800.jpg

IMG_20221222_095942.jpg

IMG_20221222_095259.jpg

IMG_20221222_095244.jpg

IMG_20221222_095219.jpg

IMG_20221222_095135.jpg

IMG_20221222_095159.jpg
Your plants look great! Merry Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom