Reborn

I’ve fortunately had a little experience with the beautiful cannabis plant but over the last few years I’ve had to down size my foot print. I will now step into a new adventure with a 2X4 tent leave the 600watt mh and hps lights in storage and go with led lighting something that really wasn’t being used last time I grew. So I’m looking for soil grows in tents with led lighting and pick up some knowledge along the way. I hope to catch some good grows here.

Welcome aboard Nev
Novadawg I see you enjoy music and your from Nova Scotia. Do you recall Matt Andersen from that area. I followed his music a number of years ago. He had some very good songs I kept on my playlist

Novadawg I see you enjoy music and your from Nova Scotia. Do you recall Matt Andersen from that area. I followed his music a number of years ago. He had some very good songs I kept on my playlist
Yes I run into him every now and then, he's a hard fella to miss in a crowd ! Matt is a fantastic musician and seems pretty down to earth. I'd love to jam with him some time . He lives not far from me so, maybe, who knows ? Might happen. Possibly. One can hope.

Yes I run into him every now and then, he's a hard fella to miss in a crowd ! Matt is a fantastic musician and seems pretty down to earth. I'd love to jam with him some time . He lives not far from me so, maybe, who knows ? Might happen. Possibly. One can hope.
Indeed Matt is a big man and probably needs to be to hold all that talent. I don’t know if he’s ever been out here in Oregon or Washington but I would definitely have taken in one of his shows.

I’ve fortunately had a little experience with the beautiful cannabis plant but over the last few years I’ve had to down size my foot print. I will now step into a new adventure with a 2X4 tent leave the 600watt mh and hps lights in storage and go with led lighting something that really wasn’t being used last time I grew. So I’m looking for soil grows in tents with led lighting and pick up some knowledge along the way. I hope to catch some good grows here.
Welcome my friend. :welcome: Have you got your garden growing yet?

Welcome to :420:

Take a look through the grow journals, there's plenty of folks running that kind of setup! Also, while there you may want consider starting up your own journal! Welcome to the forum!

:Namaste:

Welcome my friend. :welcome: Have you got your garden growing yet?
Bill284 I chopped my last 2 plants in Sept 2017. Sold my home and Moved across the river to another state. Believe it or not I still have stashed away what was once primo bud. It was properly cured and well taken care of but as of now it is well beyond it useful life. Still gives me a buzz when I smoke it but I’ve come to mostly just make canna butter out of it. I currently have 2 600 watt HPS and MH ballasts, hoods and setup but I don’t have the xtra room any longer so I’m ready to purchase a good 2x3 tent and led setup and get my garden started once again. This nasty ole brown stuff needs to go.

22D29971-7852-4B89-9E66-A451BFF3C087.jpeg

Bill284 I chopped my last 2 plants in Sept 2017. Sold my home and Moved across the river to another state. Believe it or not I still have stashed away what was once primo bud. It was properly cured and well taken care of but as of now it is well beyond it useful life. Still gives me a buzz when I smoke it but I’ve come to mostly just make canna butter out of it. I currently have 2 600 watt HPS and MH ballasts, hoods and setup but I don’t have the xtra room any longer so I’m ready to purchase a good 2x3 tent and led setup and get my garden started once again. This nasty ole brown stuff needs to go.

22D29971-7852-4B89-9E66-A451BFF3C087.jpeg
Sounds great my friend. Did you get a chance to look at any grow journals yet.

I’ve scanned over a few so far I’m interested in what people are using for for nutrients in there soil grows under led. The grow stores I used to go to have closed up over this pandemic. I used a lot of the Botonicare products that don’t seem to be available locally any longer. I try to grow pretty much 100% organic.

Back
Top Bottom