New guy prepping his first grow

HappyHarrys

420 Member
Hi there!

Just another new guy prepping his first grow and journal with a little help from this community.

I decided on White Widow Autoflower and Gorilla Glue #4 Autoflower for my first strains and I’m growing in a Mars-Hydro 2x4 tent with 3 gallon fabric pots for the footprint. I’ve got a Mars-Hydro SP 3000 lighting my new babies and a 4” Vivosun Fan/Carbon Filter keeping the air moving.

Should be getting started in a week or so once my tent and light finally show up.

Until then I’ll be reading your journals and taking some notes.

:)

:welcome:

Hi there!

Just another new guy prepping his first grow and journal with a little help from this community.

I decided on White Widow Autoflower and Gorilla Glue #4 Autoflower for my first strains and I’m growing in a Mars-Hydro 2x4 tent with 3 gallon fabric pots for the footprint. I’ve got a Mars-Hydro SP 3000 lighting my new babies and a 4” Vivosun Fan/Carbon Filter keeping the air moving.

Should be getting started in a week or so once my tent and light finally show up.

Until then I’ll be reading your journals and taking some notes.

:)
I’m waiting on those babies so I can start my process too! Let me know how the autos go for ya

Back
Top Bottom