New Grower

ROGER BALL

Good day everyone!

Y'all enjoying being a Canadian in the future? Pretty good for being behind the times, I guess.

New grower here. I'm pretty new to forums, too.

Currently, I'm in the process of my second attempt at my first grow.

The first one I couldn't save.

I was changing my DWC to RDWC and the components the retard sold me leaked. Everything was closed being Canada day and my plants died. They were looking pretty sweet.
I was growing CandyStore R1.

I wasn't too bummed out though as I learned later on I couldn't scrog w/ clones.

Now I'm growing CherryGarSeeYa from seedlings and I plan to fill my tent.

I've hacked into the internet and have done rapid amounts of research. No matter the noob moves I make I've bounce back quickly thanks to y'all with your advice and such. So thanks for that.

I'm prolly gonna enter in the grow journal. Just to help out all the noobs like me.

Peace out!

#WWG1WGA
20200620_165317.jpg
20200627_120538.jpg
20200704_160413.jpg

:welcome: @ROGER BALL We all have had our share of mistakes. Better luck this round and happy Canada Day!! Also, The purple light dosn't really help the members here to see how well the plant is. If you are using your phone to take the pictures make sure the flash is on so that the plant has a white light and not as purple.

:welcome: @ROGER BALL We all have had our share of mistakes. Better luck this round and happy Canada Day!! Also, The purple light dosn't really help the members here to see how well the plant is. If you are using your phone to take the pictures make sure the flash is on so that the plant has a white light and not as purple.
And yes, sorry, HAPPY CANADA DAY!!

That's good advice, thank you!
:adore:

Yeah you can absolutely top and train a clone, I think what you are referring to is the fact that the don’t have parallel nodes? They are staggered. Since they are already mature. Definitely can still top and train them though.
eitherway Welcome to the forum!
That's why I love this place!

Yo, my girl and I were checking out your journal last night.
Can't wait to see some of that weed you're making.

We love futurama!

That's why I love this place!

Yo, my girl and I were checking out your journal last night.
Can't wait to see some of that weed you're making.

We love futurama!

Thanks brother, as you can tell I’m a big Futurama fan. Feel free to follow along the journal buddy, everyone is welcome.

Welcome to the forum @ROGER BALL :welcome:
I read everywhere not to.
I'm gonna get more CandyStore.
Well, it's a good thing you decided to join us :thumb: so we can show you that not only can you scrog with clones, but you can do any type of training you want with them, and even take more clones from the clones you already have :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom