Ke43210's Acapulco Gold, White Castle Indoor Grow

Well another day,,,,,,,,,
here's whats going on, I had recieved the replacement bulb, not the problem, looks like the ballast is faulty, so sent that back yesterday,

now were back using just the T5 for the growing for the next couple weeks,
here is a shot of the girls
rsz_009_2_2.jpg

L8r
:hookah:
:peace:

Ouch that suck. Maybe get a pwr strip and a couple Y connectors and some 42 watt sprial cfl bulbs to suplement some light till ur ballast comes back atleast you be add a 120 watts more to them and some of the bigger ones will love u for it =) just a cheap temporary fix till ur hps is back up and running then use the cfls for under or back lighting, But any how they R looking good =)

Update,

Just found out the RO system will arrive tomorrow, good news,,,we have very hard water, plus iron content is very high, im guessing its not the best for plants.

just bought a ph tester yesterday, glad i did, the water was running about 7.2. so eventually i think there would be problems,

L8r

Yea my water sucks as well. measured 7.5 and 378ppm and loaded with cholrimine . i just got my meter last wk and what a priceless tool =) i got a hanna and some ? it and i think its a must have for hydro. I was using test strips and a fish tester what a pain in the arse. test that one dump acid retest dump more yada yada yada -) now its dunk wait for temp to cal and look pour acid look add tad and dont next one =) some say the nutes are shelltered and will help ?? who knows :)

Well its sunday and the girls are looking wonderful, have been feeding with RO Water for 2 days now and what a difference it makes :morenutes:
rsz_0148.jpg

L8r

Make sure yoiu supplement the cal amd MAG when using distilled water, I just found that target sell it for 99c =) been paying 1.50 lately. Oh man you AG s look swsome =) about the size of my bean in soil =) LIke the smart pots too. What are they the 6L ones ? Was thinking about tring the double air pot thing with my next round Do a 1 gal inside a 5gal

im lookin foward to seeing the cured bud report..i remember acapulco gold in the early 70's that looked so gold like light colored cigarette tobaco not a bit of green and the exquisite taste, smell, and hi.
Wink

hi mate r/o water is distilled right ?..........ph 7.0 right ?............if you have probs with your tap water don t worry fill a container with the amount you want to water.........and let it sit 24 hours......this allows chlorine etc to evaporate out of the water and shud be fine epecially if you have a ph tester now...........tap water is always better than distilled.........distilled is mainly used when no ph up or ph down is available.............as its the nearest thing to 6.5 ph............on the whole mate your doing fine......not like a lot of guys who can t always fund there first grow......you seem to have all the necessary equitment for a good grow.........if your unsure of any thing and i can help give me a shout............good job so far mate keep it going.........be lucky weedtastic

starting to show their sativa stuff! I see you've worked out the flowering thing. I use one of the spare bedrooms as a dark room...I stick the plants in there for 2 days in uninterrupted complete darkness. Never fails to induce flowering. When they come out, a shot of "Open Sesame" from FF kicks them that much harder. I've never had to flush the soil during changeover...they seem to like that extra leftover nitrogen.
My AGs are a bit ahead of you...@130 days they're about 4ft and just covered in popcorn. The stretch has slowed some, but I'm sure they're gonna go at least till x-mas. I've 3 seeds I'm not germinating 'till Jan. or Feb so I can run the full 8 or 9 months without lights. (I grow outside 90% sun 10% CFL) Your grow looks really great so far:thumb:
:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

weed yes ro is distill either by rev/ osmos or by steam distilation. mine has a ph of 6.0. Around me they use chlorimine which wont dissolve and has over 450ppm of who knows what. It will rot a sink aerator out in wks i ve tried it and got real bad burn when my plants were young, I figured if i go r/o water and start fresh i add the micros and macros and will a hope and a prayer I will have kb by xmas :) My AG is just moving at her slow pace i started 12/12 on 9-1 with no dark period which i can say doesnt help, do it trust me its worth it in the end. My out door season is too short i hwould have to have 1/2 way done plants ready to flower and plant them outside in july 1 and then every night cover them. chopper do you have a journal ?? I would love to see some pics :)

weed yes ro is distill either by rev/ osmos or by steam distilation. mine has a ph of 6.0. Around me they use chlorimine which wont dissolve and has over 450ppm of who knows what. It will rot a sink aerator out in wks i ve tried it and got real bad burn when my plants were young, I figured if i go r/o water and start fresh i add the micros and macros and will a hope and a prayer I will have kb by xmas :) My AG is just moving at her slow pace i started 12/12 on 9-1 with no dark period which i can say doesnt help, do it trust me its worth it in the end. My out door season is too short i hwould have to have 1/2 way done plants ready to flower and plant them outside in july 1 and then every night cover them. chopper do you have a journal ?? I would love to see some pics :)

No journal but I did take pix of a few today. My wife will help me get them from the camera to the page this weekend. I didn't have much luck today (the PC is FUBAR....I'm using this ancient laptop right now) :yummy:

starting to show their sativa stuff! I see you've worked out the flowering thing. I use one of the spare bedrooms as a dark room...I stick the plants in there for 2 days in uninterrupted complete darkness. Never fails to induce flowering. When they come out, a shot of "Open Sesame" from FF kicks them that much harder. I've never had to flush the soil during changeover...they seem to like that extra leftover nitrogen.
My AGs are a bit ahead of you...@130 days they're about 4ft and just covered in popcorn. The stretch has slowed some, but I'm sure they're gonna go at least till x-mas. I've 3 seeds I'm not germinating 'till Jan. or Feb so I can run the full 8 or 9 months without lights. (I grow outside 90% sun 10% CFL) Your grow looks really great so far:thumb:
:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

actually that is just one plant flowering, the onyx is a autoflowering, all the rest are still growing until the 15th, then its 12/12 for them,

Thanks for stoping by,

L8r

Ke43210's Acapulco Gold, White Castle indoor Grow

Back
Top Bottom