ACE Panama - Snowhigh Dragon's Fire - Black Maui - Colombian Pipe Dream

Dragon's Fire
=========
These babies are looking like they will be done in 1-2 more weeks. They seem to be the same phenol, but DF2 had root damage during the transplant to 5 gal, and is smaller than df1. They both have a pleasant lemon candy kind of smell.

df12_121515_a.jpg

df1_121515_a.jpg

df1_121515_b.jpg

df1_121515_c.jpg

df2_121515_a1.jpg

Today is 8 weeks 11/13
================
The Dragon's fires seem like they are ready to be harvested. I will probably put them in the dark today or tomorrow for a couple days.

The Colombian Pipe Dream and Black Maui seems like they need less than 1 week before harvest.
The Panama needs a couple more weeks. Golden Tiger needs maybe 3 more weeks.

-- ALMOST DONE !!!!!!!

Also, Dragon Fire 2 had a little pollen on a couple of the leaves, so I assume that it hermied on me. Nothing wrong with more seeds!!

- Now I have to prepare to do the FAMOUS "Doc Bud" Bud Washing!!! Also, I'm a lazy trimmer. I will probably keep most of the sugar leaves that are coated, and just get rid of the bug leaves! Just call me LAZY!!

I will definitely be testing out that Dragon's Fire next weekend!!! :yummy::tokin:

Dragon's Fire 1 and 2 have both been harvested, and put in the drying box. :thumb:
Next up: Colombian Pipe Dream in a few days. I may wait until Saturday. We will see. She is ready. All cloudy and sticky!!!
Golden Tiger and Panama need a couple more weeks.!!!!!

- I'm about to test out one of those little dragon's fire nugs in the Vap!!! :volcano-smiley:

:allgood:

Wow Pretty fast flowering strains too.

I think they needed another week. Not as milky as it should be. The color mostly is more like Vaseline as opposed to milk. I guess I'm still a nube. Lately I've been looking at the buds, and once they seem fully developed, with very little white hairs, I get impatient, and I pull the trigger. Now I realize, that some strains may have a fully developed bud, but the trichs still need extra time to fill up with the milky stuff, as opposed to the Vaseline (clear) color stuff.

However, I found 3 fully developed seeds in a lower test nug!!! So the seeds are fully developed this time. They are black seeds!
And the test smoke is clear and euphoric!!! I like!!

9 weeks 11/13
============

1. Dragons Fires are out of the box, and in the paper bag for 1 day, before going into the jars.

2. Colombian Pipe Dream has been chopped! that thing was sticky and hard to trim. Lots of resin on the sugar leaves, so I left lots of leaves on the buds.....(ok, because I'm a LAZY trimmer :thumb:)

3. Black Maui and Panama both need at least 1-2 more weeks.
4. Golden Tiger needs at least 2-3 more weeks!

Now I will have to start sampling!!!!

Congrats on your harvest! The buds look incredible. I let my Panama go 70 days flower, 77 days of 12/12, and she could have gone longer, or earlier. Next time, I'd pull a half week earlier, to see if it would perk her up just a touch. I'd also like to run her deeper to see what that does to her. They all look great, but your GT though, has me envious, she looks serious. :love:

justa, congrats on your harvests!! :thumb:

Thanks!! :Namaste:

Congrats on your harvest! The buds look incredible. I let my Panama go 70 days flower, 77 days of 12/12, and she could have gone longer, or earlier. Next time, I'd pull a half week earlier, to see if it would perk her up just a touch. I'd also like to run her deeper to see what that does to her. They all look great, but your GT though, has me envious, she looks serious. :love:

Thanks CareStaker !! I think my Panama needs up to 1 more week. I think GT needs 1-2 more weeks. Actually, I could pull them all NOW!!! but I must be patient!! I will post some pics of Panama and GT !!

Golden Tiger Update
=================
A little over 9 weeks 11/13, and most of the trichs are milky white? Still a few white hairs, so I may let her go until the weekend and see if its ready to chop. She looks about done though. She has been easy to grow, and I used very little nutes. I just let her do her thing, and made sure she had water when she wanted it. I like how she grows naturally.

g123.jpg

g218.jpg

g511.jpg

g316.jpg

g414.jpg

Panama
===============
A little over 9 weeks 11/13, and she still has a few white hairs, but most of the trichs are leaning Milky white. Any day now on the chop, but I will try to wait until this weekend. She also was easy to grow with very little nutes. I wish I would have trained her instead of just letting her grow Tall. Seems like the yield would be much better with training. Nice exotic strong smell. I think I have the green phenol.

p159.jpg

p249.jpg

p325.jpg

p512.jpg

p418.jpg

Black Maui
=============

I will chop her tomorrow. She is done. Also easy to grow, and I should have trained her to increase yield. Interesting smell.

bm18.jpg

bm52.jpg

bm71.jpg

bm62.jpg

bm42.jpg

bm32.jpg

bm29.jpg

Black Maui has been chopped! :drool:

I think I may chop Panama today or tomorrow. I'm also thinking about chopping that Golden Tiger at the same time. The GT looks about done on the early side, but most of the trichs are already MILKY white. So I may be chopping both Panama and GT later today or tomorrow!!

- So far I have tested out the Dragon's FIre, and its an excellent daytime smoke. I only use a vaporizer, so I'm sure if I smoked a joint, I would be flying!! But the Dragon's Fire is an excellent clear headed, calm, no anxiety, kind of high. It makes you "speedy talk". You will start talking at 100 mph!!!

- The Colombian Pipe Dream is still hanging in the box. I will probably put it in paper bags for a couple days, then jar it up. Nugs were dense and sticky!!!

Ok, I'm tired...Harvest is not a job for the LAZY!!

Today I put the Golden tiger and the Panama in the Dark. I will let them sit in the dark for 1 or 2 days, then chop. I know I'm pulling the Golden tiger a little early, but all the trichs are milky, and over 70% of the bud has puffed up. Still about 10-15% white hairs. I just don't want no couch-locky bud.

I am going to try to cure the Colombian Pipe Dream in a Cigar box for a couple weeks before I put it in the jars. I'm just curious what it will do.

cpd_123015.jpg

2 more plants to chop, and many more to sample!!!!!:volcano-smiley:
:slide::yahoo::allgood::party:

Back
Top Bottom