16 Strains, 4 Grows, Cross your fingers!

Dank Budz

Hello

I am new to 420mag, this is my first journal, lets help each other.

Ok so I actually have 19 different strains at work right now. But 3 are going to be leaving the garden soon.

Strains:
White Widow
Maui Wowie
Black Frost
Frosty Wreck
Auto Blueberry x Auto Ak47
Thai Super Skunk
Deep Chunk x Strawberry Cough
LA Confidential
Blue Dream
Blue Dot
LA OG Kush
Blueberry Trainwreck
G-13
Mass
Purple Punch
Hindu Kush x Hawaiian (Lime)
*Champagne
*Salmon Creek
*Bogglegum

(*Plants soon to leave garden.)

Set-ups:

#1. GrowLab (tent: 4.25'x2.5'x5.5')
-Currently housing 19 plants: 2 Blueberry Trainwreck, G-13, 3 Lime, LA OG Kush, Blue Dot, Blue Dream, Deep Chunk x Strawberry Cough, LA Confidential, 2 Champagne, 3 Salmon Creek, & 2 Bogglegum.
-600w hps/mh w/ XXXL reflector @ 18/6
-239/314 cfm exhaust fan
-Intake fan
-10" Ocilating Fan

#2. Outdoor Patio
-Currently have 3 plants: 2 Purple Punch and a Mass.
(on the Suns "12/12" lol)
-Put outside at around 16" 2 weeks ago.

#3 Closet
-In humidome I have 6 fresh clones off the better of the outdoor Purple Punch.
-Has 3'- 2 bulb T5 light @ 18/6
-These might go into a SCROG grow.

#4 Closet
-In humidome on/off.
-Has my White Widow, Maui Wowie, Black Frost, Frosty Wreck, Blueberry x Ak47, 2 Thai Super Skunk seedlings recently sprouted.
-I got lazy with the sprouting so the seedlings are super stretched- like 3-4" with 4 leaves that are small.
-Under same 3' T5.

I have been using all Fox Farm Soil, FF Grow Big, FF Tiger Bloom, and Seaweed Extract.

Picture_1.png

Picture_3.png

More pics will be coming soon. :surf: :yummy:

Hey would a Mod do me a favor and add my Grow Journal to my Signature. I can remember how to make it say the title of my grow but not show the URL.

Thanks, DB

:welcome: Dank Budz!! Looks like you know a thing or two about a thing or two!! Get start to a exciting Journal. I will enjoy watching this :popcorn: :goodjob:

Hey would a Mod do me a favor and add my Grow Journal to my Signature. I can remember how to make it say the title of my grow but not show the URL.

Thanks, DB

Don't just paste the url as text... write some text... like "my grow journal", then highlight it with your mouse, and click on the link icon above... looks like a globe with a couple chain links below it. Then enter the URL of your grow in the pop-up URL window.

Like this...

Big Fat Amazing Grow Journal

Cheers!

16 strains, I think you are going to have some lucky friends. Looking good and good luck. Can not wait to see how it all turns out... Fingers are crossed although I am sure you and the plants will due just fine..+ rep

Hats off to you for taking the challenge in growing so many diff strains. I thought I was adventurous and a bit out of my mind trying with 9!!

Hey Everyone!

Wow I havnt been here for 26 days. I guess I got lazy when it came to my grow journal.

Update:

There is a problem.... My friend went on vacation for a week and asked me to watch some clones for him. Guess what?! Those clones turned out having Powdery Mildew it seems. So, most of my plants have a powder like substance on a few or more leaves. For the past 3 weeks I have just been adding Seaweed Extract and some Peroxide to each watering. The plants are growing just fine. Even though I am an experience grower I have not had to deal with any fungus, mold, or bugs because I keep my growing spaces clean!

Anyone have any suggestions on fixing this powdery mildew???? I can take pics if needed, but just saying "powdery mildew" I shouldnt have to take pics. Im 90% sure thats the issue.

Anyways... The plants are growing fine. The Smaller clone plants in the Tent are taking off and looking green. The LA OG Kush is a monster. She growing faster than all the rest. It seems to be a main cola plant based on how I see the growth. The Deep Chunk x Strawberry Cough is basically growing into 2 plants! The Blueberry Trainwrecks are really bushing out. Most every plant in my tent has been slowly tied down. They are braced at the base of the stem one direction then pulled down going the opposite direction. As they grow I will train them to curve around the pot. This will cause the lower branches to stretch up like little plants. I plan on vegging for around 2-4 more weeks at least. I want to make sure I can take at least 1 great clone from each plant. I will keep all genetics.

A little surprise(pics to come later)... I happen to come across a pretty rare strain when going to the Dispensary the other day. Most people have heard the name Alaskan Thunder Fuck. Anyone familiar with this strain knows you cant find it. But I found a Matanuska Thunder Fuck clones! This is supposively quite identical to the Alaskan. But it cant be true alaskan when grown anywhere but there. lol... I also picked up a Purple Ak47 clone. I smoked it a few weeks back and it Rips!

Pictures coming tomorrow!

;)

Suck about the mildew but congrats on the Matanuska Thunder Fuck clones, I want some of those. Lucky you and good luck with the mold issue, at least you are not flowering you have some time to get that under control without any loss. Anyway good luck.

:bong:Here are some updated pics of the grow. Taken around a week ago.

Enjoy!

Picture_30.png

Picture_33.png

This G-13 has been bent over and forced to bush out...
Picture_31.png

LA OG Kush
Picture_32.png

-DB

Here is a organic cheap solution you can use for the powdery mildew. Make sure you spray on both side of the leaves. I have not used it. I have not had this issue yet but I would give it a try.

1 teaspoon baking soda
1 quart water
A few drops of liquid soap

Good luck plants look good + rep

im straining my eyes to see all the strains.... haha?? bad joke... it will be a little tricky but you are doing great. about the white stuff... if its just a few leafs you could just pinch em off. the spray sounds like it might work.

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom