Multiple Strains - Indoor Grow [First Timer]

WeedSmokerNYC

Hello this is my first indoor grow.

All plants planted on September 22.

The one big mother was planted 2 Months ago but was left without any Timed Lighting, And was just on top of a Tv. She is Appox 1-2 Months old but we are starting here off in Veg Again.

Strains Currently Growing:

2 White Widow
3 AK-47 x LowRyder #2
1 G-13 Thai Super Skunk
4 Bag Seeds
1 Mother Bag Seed [Biggest Plant]

I have Planted 8 More which are Germinating now:

3 White Widow
4 G-13 Thai Super Skunk
2 AK-47 x LowRyder #2
2 Bag Seeds

Lighting System:
400W HPS/ MH Conversion
3 100W Fluros

Reflective System:
Emergency Blankets All Around

Ventilation System:
1 Box Fan =[

OUTSIDE OF GROW CLOSET:
Picture_00910.jpg

Picture_0078.jpg

Picture_00810.jpg

Picture_01210.jpg

MOVING INSIDE THE CLOSET:

Picture_01310.jpg

Picture_0664.jpg

Picture_0147.jpg

Picture_00214.jpg

6 PLANTS GERMINATING:

Picture_0733.JPG

Second off: A new edition to the grow room, My friends plant which he cannot take care of anymore, Been on a fire escape since late April with 4 Inches of dirt [Im not lying to you it was in 4 Inches of dirt from the park] Been under 400W MH For 1 Week and it has grow beautifully, It was already budding but I converted it back to Veg, Dont know how it will do.

Picture_0602.jpg

Picture_0551.jpg

Picture_0632.jpg

Third: is a AK-47 X Lowryder #2, 2 Weeks under 400W MH since sprouted. Nothing really to say except already signs of Flowering and a skunky smell.

Picture_0079.jpg

Picture_00811.jpg

Forth off: White widow, Named her Gabby she is bigger then the rest of the white widow. 2 Weeks since Popped under 400W MH, Not much to say but take a look.

Picture_01212.jpg

Picture_01311.jpg

Picture_0148.jpg

Fifth off: 3 Bagseeds planted together, Not really caring about this bunch but they really really stink and have grown big in the last 2 1/2 Weeks.

Picture_0163.jpg

Picture_0176.jpg

Picture_0195.jpg

Picture_0207.jpg

Sixth off: Another White Widow named Marsha, 2 Weeks old under 400W MH.. A lil smaller then the others.

Picture_0221.jpg

Picture_0244.jpg

Picture_0255.jpg

Picture_0282.jpg

Seventh: Ak - 47 X Lowryder #2, The second and Shortest of the Lowryders I have. 2 Weeks old Already signs of white hairs and a lil smell.

Picture_0291.jpg

Picture_0303.jpg

Picture_0324.jpg

Test Subject #12 .. All others died =D

Picture_0335.jpg

Picture_0364.jpg

Eighth: Two G-13 Thai Skunk, 2 Weeks Old under 400W MH, lil Stretchy but getting big, Long skinny leaves.

Picture_0383.jpg

Picture_0391.jpg

Picture_0401.jpg

Picture_0421.jpg

Ninth && Last: 3 White Widows, Although one might be a Lowryder but its Demorphed or W/e its leaves are growing weird its the middle one, The two on the outside Im sure are white widows. All 2 Weeks old under 400W MH.

Picture_043.jpg

Picture_0441.jpg

Picture_0451.jpg

Picture_0461.jpg

Picture_0483.jpg

Picture_0491.jpg

Any Advice?

This is my first time.

Should I use Fox Farms 3 Pack NUTES Yet? And How Much?

Should I Transplant into 5 Gallon Bags yet?

Need all the help I can get, Im not looking for giant yields since this is my first grow, Im looking for more of a Quick grow cause by next year mid January I have to move out.

How long should I wait till I transplant them to 5 Gallon Bags?

And Which soil should I use? Im going to HTGSupply this Monday to pick up W/e I need.

So all Advice welcome.

Each plant needs a pot, get those ladies seperated. In terms of soil, go for the good stuff, it pays off. Organic and local if you can. Never ever plant with MG. Ever.

I use Fox Farms everything.

I just got 20 5 Gallon Grow Bags &&
2 Bags of Fox Farms Orcean Forest and Light Warrior.

Gonna Transplant at the end of this month when they start to flower.

I use Fox Farms everything.

I just got 20 5 Gallon Grow Bags &&
2 Bags of Fox Farms Orcean Forest and Light Warrior.

Gonna Transplant at the end of this month when they start to flower.

You might need more soil for those 5 gallon grow bags. Def. get those multi plants per pot separated. Looking good

Each plant needs a pot, get those ladies seperated. In terms of soil, go for the good stuff, it pays off. Organic and local if you can. Never ever plant with MG. Ever.

Mine are doing great in MG.

Pictures cominq up tomorrow.

They have gotten real real big.

Mostly Bushy but a little taller.

How much NUTES Should I use? I "Might" Be overfeeding with nutes I put like 1 TSP/TBP more then directed but still no NUTE Burn or anything, If anything that have been getting better.

Pictures cominq up tomorrow.

They have gotten real real big.

Mostly Bushy but a little taller.

How much NUTES Should I use? I "Might" Be overfeeding with nutes I put like 1 TSP/TBP more then directed but still no NUTE Burn or anything, If anything that have been getting better.

You shouldn't over feed even if it looks like they are not getting burned. The build up of extra salts in the soil won't be good in the long run. Just stick with the recommended feeding schedule.

We'll be looking forwards to the photos!

I put a little extra nutes in my watering schedule each time i water them and work my way up.

How big should the plant usually be by Flowering Time?

Also

How big should the plant usually be by 2 Weeks Veg?

You can flower anytime you want. A lot of people go about 30 days or so. or maybe around 12 inches.

Every plant is a little different. I've had some shoot right up in 2 weeks and others were slow as hell.

Alright thanks for the advice McBudz.

Gonna get some sleep , Havent been to my Grow House in about 1 week so I really wanna see the Growth && Update with Pics.

I have called my "Grow House Assistant" who checks the house out every 2 days & Waters them for me so I dont have to Miss work & School && He said there looking amazinq.

Hope to update soon. GoodNight all Im gonna Toke one for ya!

Back
Top Bottom