4twenty4all New Grow Room - Multiple Strains - 2010

4twenty4all

It has been a while since I have been actively posting on this site due to medical issues mainly. I have been feeling somewhat better and have started a new grow room and will grow multiple strains. I am growing for my patients as well as several for my co-op.

- White Russian - Serious Seeds - Mostly Indica - AK-47 x White Widow

- Sensi Star - Paradise Seeds - Indica - Lemon scent & taste

- AK-47 - Serious Seeds - Mostly Sativa -

- MK-Ultra - TH Seeds - Indica - G-13 x O.G. Kush - Pine Flavor

- Blue Moonshine - Dutch Passion - Indica - Blueberry/Incica

- Afghan Kush Special - World of Seeds - Indica -

- Banana Kush - xxx-og x Sensi's Banana

- Blue Dynamite (Next Gen Seeds - mostly Indica)(Grapefruit X Avalon-(Afghani x Blueberry)) taste: fruity

- Island Sweet Skunk (Next Gen Seeds - mostly sativa (Skunk, Grapefruit Indica)

- Jack Herer - Sensi Seeds - Sativa hybrid -

- Jack Flash - Sensi Seeds - Jack Herer x Super Skunk & Haze

- Sour Diesel (Mostly Sativa) taste: Sour Candy, Citric, Fuel

- Red Diesel - Barney's Farm - Mostly Sativa - Cali Indica x NYCD - Fuel taste

- Night Shade - Barney's Farm - mostly Indica - taste: sweet pine

- Sage T.H. Seeds Sativa taste: Spicy sandalwood

- G13 x Haze - Barney's Farm - Mostly Sativa - G13 x Hawaiian Haze - Fruity/spicy taste

==================

The Setup:

1400 sq ft divided into 3 rooms with white/black poly.

Veg Room:
28ft x 6ft x 8ft (L x w x h)
8 - 4ft 4 bulb T5s with grow bulbs
1 - 400cfm exhaust fan
1 - 60 site EZ-Cloner
humidifier set at 50%

Drying Room:

14ft x 7ft x 8ft
Can33 with 280cfm fan for odor controll
humidifier and de-humidifier to keep room at 45%

Flowering Room:

28ft x 30ft x 18ft
10 - 1000w HPS bulbs with cool8 reflectors
4 - 600w HPS bulbs for side lighting
Can150 with 1704cfm fan for scrubbing
Can66 with 570cfm fan attached to lights for heat controll
2 - 14,000btu portable air conditioners
3 - circulation fans

I have no co2 enrichment at this time because I am bringing in fresh outside air. I may add a natural gas co2 burner in the near future.

Medium:

Fox Farm Ocean Forest
5 gal grow bags and pots

Nutrients:

Veg:
Fox Farm Grow Big
Fish Emulsion with Seaweed
Bat & SeaGull guano with Kelp

Flower:
Fox Farm Big Bloom
Fox Farm Tiger Bloom

Foliar:
Seaweed

PH:
Veg: 5.9 - 6.2
Flower: 6.2 - 6.5

Temps:

47 is lowest recorded temp with lights out for 2 days & below 30 degrees outside.

80 is highest temp with average about 76

There are no pests but I do see the occasional gnat once or twice a week or so.

Watering:
water temp is at 75 degrees and I water approximately twice a week using the wet/dry cycle with nutes at every-other watering.

I'll have some pics posted soon. I am still in the process of setting up and working through some bugs (not real bugs ;-) just problems).

I wish I could work with that kind of area, sounds like a lot of fun and a lot of work. Good luck I'm definitely tuned it for this one.
:popcorn:

WOW! This sounds like it's going to be a great grow!

I'll definitely be watching:popcorn::popcorn::goodluck::popcorn::popcorn:

Glad to see you are going to be growing again 4twenty... Looks like you are going to have your hands full with some great strains and I can't wait to see the jungle in full bloom.... Good to see you back.... Hope you are feeling better... :passitleft:

Thanks for checking out the thread guys! Thanks IRIE, I'm glad to see that you are still around, I love your grows. I sure have my hands full but at least it is with something that I really enjoy doing ;-) Here are some pics of my setup which is still under construction..... Ugh.

My main concern is that I may be wasting a lot of space but I do have plenty of room to take care of each plant. This will be my first full grow from clone to flower in this space and I hope that I have it dialed in. I am open to any suggestions that you can think of to improve the room. As always, thanks.

This is the drying room which is setup for 16 lines 12 ft long. I should be able to move them closer since they are about 18 - 20 inches apart now and the buds are about 12 inches on average.
IMG_04314.JPG

This is the entrance to the veg room. Eventually I plan to have lights below the bench when I need more room. I can fit about 200 - 225 plants in 2gal bags on the top shelf if I had to make a guess.
IMG_04326.JPG

IMG_04334.JPG

This is one of the island sweet skunk moms.
IMG_04344.JPG

More moms.
IMG_04364.JPG

Cuttings 2 days old.
IMG_04375.JPG

Some veg plants that will be transplanted and sent to flower in about 2 weeks-ish.
IMG_04384.JPG

This is the Flower room looking towards the veg and drying room. I have the trimpro workstation and work area on the left. Each pod is 6ft x 6ft with a 1000w hps air-cooled above and non air-cooled 600w hps between the pods for extra side lighting. Let me know if you think I need more light above each pod. They are also lined with cardboard for insulation and then covered with black/white poly for drainage.
IMG_04306.JPG

Here is a look at some other pods and the false drop ceiling that we had to build in order to support the lighting; It also works great for cord management.
IMG_04296.JPG

Here are some plants in week 5 of flower. They are only about 36 inches tall because they came from a very cramped space and were in 1 gal pots for 2 months and were not taken care of very well unfortunately.
IMG_04403.JPG

IMG_04392.JPG

WOW!!!!!!

That is a great space! I love the setup!...very functional and clean...WELL DONE!! I wish I had a space like that to work in! Maybe someday :)

:reading420magazine: Subscribed for this one. Pretty amazing setup there. Would be such a pleasure to have a space like that to work in.

:welldone: Amazing grow room setup. On a scale that is nice to watch, but wow my back hurts looking at those rooms. :bong: Ahh better.

:peace: mountain brother.

Thanks for the great comments! And yes....my soil bill is crazy. I should invest in some stock too ;)

I must admit though that the working space and head room is pretty awesome and way better than my last growing space (you can see from my two links on my previous grows). It's great to see all of the new people on this site since I have been away.

I entered the flowering room today to find temps at 84 degrees. I guess I will have to hook up the additional AC tomorrow. I hope the two of them keep temps below 80 or else I'll have to find a solution. I was thinking a 3ton water cooled AC and found them for around 4k, I really hope I don't need to go that route.

I am going to start with my co2 enrichment again keeping levels at 1600ppm. I heard that 2000ppm was best, anyone have any opinions?

Textbook say 1200-1500. I plan on getting a generator as soon as I get my flower tent dialed in. I just got to a state with medical, and just to keep my peoples happy I threw up a 6X6 with a 1000 in a cool tube. Myself I've mainly grew outside, inside just to keep my 'habit' going. And my habit means growing marijuana no really hooked on it just my love in growing is what I referred to. They say stardard run of the mill outside air runs 300-400. From all I understand 1200+. But like I said textbook, I can't call it.

That's what I've read too.... My meter is reading around 450 - 550 at any given time with the fresh air coming in. I have no natural gas access so I would need to either use co2 tanks which I already have the equipment or I would need to invest in a propane co2 burner. Does anyone know how much propane you burn to keep the room at 1600ppm? Would a 20lb propane tank last at least 1 month? I'm sure the small 5lb cans that you use for bbq wouldn't last very long.

Don't get me lieing. I to and going to opt for the tanks. So I'll be looking in for sure. Someone will know for sure but all that floor space I bet you'll be lucky if it makes a week. Noway to get gas propane or natural anywhere? It's going to be costy dude.

But I'll say the formula is in a book I have bye Jorge Cervantes, and he has one, if you haven't found out for a approximate thing a room 12X14X8 to reach 1200 is about .56 . That is suppose to get ya up there. If you have a constant circulatory system,Hope that makes sense. One thing I'm fixing to get co2 myself so don't get me lieing if that don't make sense. I think tanks are going to run out fast. Depends on how much and what you wanna dump in a grow. But that's your bisss Hey I don't have a good scanner, hence I'd have to type that out. And this fool is a total PC idiot.Stay Green

Back
Top Bottom