Yummytrees First Grow - Soil/Hydro - Multiple Strains

i would transition to tiger bloom as you have suggested in your feed schedule outline, watching the tips of your leaves for signs of yellowing or brown tips as this is a sign of over fertilization and a nutrient burn. if you see that your leaf tips are yellowing and browning i would dilute your reservoir mixture and back down your feeding schedule. if you follow their recommendation to use 5-10 millilitres per gallon.

here is Foxfarm Hydroponic Feeding schedule

Foxfarm_Hydroponic_Feeding_schedule.jpg

here is the Foxfarm Soil Systems Feeding Schedule

Foxfarm_Soil_Systems_Feeding_Schedule.jpeg

Tiger Bloom®

here is FoxFarm's contact information with a toll free telephone number

Contact Us

you should try to feed as many nutrients as you plants can handle without nutrient burn. i would slowly increase the amount of nutrients your large plant is getting by 200 ppm. a 1000 ppm solution is not too aggressive when plants are growing well but is too aggressive for such small plants, just keep your nutrient increments small around 200 ppm and watch your leaf tips carefully for nutrient burn. if you find your plants are getting nutrient burned then flush your pots with twice the volume of the pot in pH adjusted water.

Day 6 Flowering

Not much has changed in the flowering/big tent. I was hoping that they would start to stretch for the light faster. Time will tell I guess.

Watering- Devil Fruit Hydro:500-600ppm, tiger + big bloom, 5.5 ph

-Blackjack, El aqua, Cream Caramel, and "random":200-300ppm, Tiger bloom, 6.5 ph

As for the small tent. Things are looking good. A little bit of stretching going on because all the plants were started on different times.

Besides that here are some pics.

Small Tent
IMG_038119.JPG
IMG_038018.JPG

Big Tent
IMG_037416.JPG
IMG_037223.JPG

Cream Caramel
IMG_037914.JPG
IMG_037817.JPG

Tell me watcha think! :Namaste:

Small white hairs are starting to show up on most of my plants including "random" in the big tent! All 8 are female.

As for the auto flower (Cream caramel), she's starting to get a bit of a skunky fruity smell if you put our nose up to the plant. Things seem to be doin good.

I plan on upping my nutrient ppm for my soil to 300-400ppm and hydro to 600-800ppm and see how that works out.:morenutes:

Hello all!:Namaste: Been a little while.
Lots of cool things have been happening. All my babies in the big tent are flowering. White hairs coming out of all of them. As for the cream caramel auto. Shes starting to get into her 2 month mark (which is how long it supposedly takes to grow autoflowering plants, I heard) and is looking pretty good! Small but good! Am I getting close to harvest? Birth is 5/19/13. I also defoliated the hydro a good bit to add some airflow and light to the plant.

Small tent is also looking good. Sweet tai has a small cut on it, but I put a small piece of tape over the cut to help heal it.

Everything else seems to be doing well. Tell me watcha think!:thanks:

Cream Caramel
IMG_041417.JPG
IMG_041317.JPG
IMG_041216.JPG

Big Tent
IMG_041116.JPG

Black Jack
IMG_040923.JPG

Devil Fruit Hydro After Some Defoliation
IMG_040821.JPG
IMG_040717.JPG
IMG_040618.JPG

Small Tent
IMG_040517.JPG

you need a 30x jewelers loop to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. most people harvest at 5%-30% amber trichomes. harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

https://www.google.com search 30x jewelers loop

Got that 30x jewelers loop online. It comes with a small led light :thumb:
Where should I use my loop on the plant? Seems like some nugs are more developed then others. Im thinking I should use it on one of the top colas.

I have also decided to experiment with defoliation after I read this
Increasing yield with defoliation indoors - What's it mean? How to do it?

The plant I chose to do this with is my Dark Star Hydroponic plant in my small tent. She may look scary now, but hopefully in a week she will come back with a fiery vengeance. :)

IMG_041619.JPG

7/24/13
Hello! Lots OF Cool Things Have Taken Place!:welcome:
Decided to harvest Cream Caramel. Her calyxes were pretty swelled up, like they had huge seeds in them. Trimmed her up and hung her up. I am SUPER excited to try her out, she smells super fruity :laughtwo: Now the drying process. Then at least a week of curing.

I just got a 4x2 Tent. Moved everything from the 2x2 in there and I am now using the 2x2 for drying and soon to be clone/seedling room.

But see for your self!

Trimming Cream Caramel.
Cutting her down was pretty intense haha
IMG_045517.JPG

IMG_045722.JPG

IMG_045616.JPG

New 2x4
IMG_045826.JPG

IMG_045926.JPG

IMG_046220.JPG

IMG_046020.JPG

i use my trimmings to make hashish. i have a small portable washing machine similar to the Bubble Magic 5 Gallon Mini Washing Machine. i place my trimmings inside a small micron zippered bag and place ice inside the washing machine and start its cycle. i then take the 5 Gallon All Mesh five Bubble Bags and place them inside a 5 gallon bucket and drain the washing machine trichome liquid through them. i slowly drain each bag as i remove them from the bucket to the smaller micron bags as it filters out the trichomes. i then scrape the trichomes from the bags and hand press them in a pressing screen to remove water. i then take the trichomes and press them into blocks in my Piranha Aluminum Pollen T-Press and let them dry further.

Bubble Magic 5 Gallon Mini Washing Machine - Access Hydroponic

Store

Bubble Magic Extraction Bags-5 gal. - 5 Bags - Access Hydroponic

https://www.theothersidevapes.com/servlet/the-579/Large-Piranha-Aluminum-Pollen/Detail

Back
Top Bottom