Philly's 3 Little Pigs & The Big Bad Wolf Story!

Phillygrow13

4 different stains from Expert seed bank.

3 little pigs: Sweet Cream Auto
Blue Cheese Auto
OGesus Auto

Big Bad WOLF: Gorilla Glue# 4

Sweet Cream Auto: Hybrid - Cream Mandarine auto x diesel, flower time 8 weeks.

Blue Cheese Auto: Hybrid - Blueberry Auto x Cheese Auto, flower time 70 to 80 days.

OGesus Auto: Hybrid - OG Kush x White Dwarf Auto, flower time 60 days.

Gorilla Glue# 4: Sativa line 75% & 25% indica - Sour Dubb x Chem Sis x Chocolate diesel, flower time 58 to 63 days.

Stage: 5 days from planting from germination.

Tent: 2 x 4 x 5 grow tent inside of and 2 x 6 x8 closet due to kids.

Lights: Mars hydro 144 & and 200w LED none sponsored brand.

Pots: 2 autos in a 5 gallon tall plastic pot, 1 auto in a 3.5g wide pot, and now the GG#4 is in a 32oz cup for seedling then will be transplanted for veg into a 5 gallon wide pot, then into 10g fabric for flower.

Soil: Fox Farm Ocean Forest Potting soil

Nutes: Fox Farm trio- big bloom, grow big, and tiger bloom. Cal-mag from another source as well.

Temps & RH: Day between 79 to 83
RH 33 to 41

Night between 72 to 77
Rh. 40 to 48

Air filtration: exhaust 4 inch 190cfm Ipower fan with carbon filter - Intake 2 4inch low Cfm intake duct fans - Circulating 1 - 10inch box fan.

I started germination on 7/16/18 into a cup of water for 24 hours then into paper tower for 24 hours. All 4 seeds grew amazing tap roots and went into dirt on 7/18/18.

Now 5 days after putting them into the dirt they are doing amazing. I have both bloom and veg switch on the Mars hydro on and is hanging around 30 inches at the moment. No need to turn the second light on yet. I'm running at 19/5 now. The photo with stay in veg until the autos flower then will flip to 12/12 for what I hope to be a massive GG well trained hopefully. Hahahah. I will post pics Hope's I didnt miss anything. Glad to be back.

Here are some pics

top o the morning to you mr.Philly I see my esteemed friend mr.Budkins has arrived, good thing I brought my sofa size bean bag hey..... Looking for forward to your adventures....
Welcome man and thanks for hanging
Yeah, weren't you reading my current journal from page 1 a while back? Then poof, gone. Glad at least to be able to follow you here!
Yea I got so overwhelmed trying to read everyone's journal that I give my self so much anxiety it was making it hard so I had to step back. Started like 3 weeks before havest. It started to get really bad. I will start catching up on people again. Sorry about that all.

UPDATE: DAY 7 - everything is going strong I am giving 2 light feedings of water twice a day. Lights are now at 28 inches from tops. Slowly lowering a click every 2 days til I hit 24 inches.

Seems like the wolf is taking over in height. We have one runt fiddler the pig (Blue Cheese) but all seem to be doing well. Will post more pics later.

Temps right now are at 83°f - RH 49% not the best but better then my last run.. hahahahah

When my tent temps climb, I generally turn my fan lower or off...my fan at 600cfm can void my closet of cool air pretty quick.

So, look at AC (if you have it), and maybe check the fan speed.

Also, I am a big fan, har, of moving our electric fan motor outside of the tent.

Back
Top Bottom