Second Grow - Multiple Strains In Soil - Under CFLs

billy469

Hey y'all, I'm a week and a half into flower on my first grow, but I just started some new seeds so I figured I'd start a new journal. Here's some info. Wish me luck...

What strain is it? Grape Ape, White Widow, Afghan Kush, and Royal Cheese. One of each, all feminized.
Is it in veg or flower? Veg
If in veg... for how long? Grape Ape started in wet paper towel on June 13, popped out of soil about a week ago. The other 3 started in wet paper towel on June 20 and went in soil today.
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Fox Farms Ocean Forest and compost, 50/50 mix.
If soil... what size pot? About 3/4 gallon to start.
Size of light? 6 26w cfls to start, will add more.
Temp of box? 78 degrees +/- 5.
RH of box? About 40
Type and strength of nutes used? None yet, but will be using Fox Farms trio, cal/mag, ful power and root excelerator.

:) Peace

Re: Second Grow, multiple strains in soil, under CFLs

Grape Ape last night. The dates on the pot are the date the seed went into the wet paper towel, not the date it popped up. The other three seeds should be coming up today or tomorrow.
20130624_200259.jpg
20130624_200128.jpg

i can not see in your photograph how far above your plants your High Pressure Sodium lamp is place. place you hand beneath the light bulb and move your hand to the point you can not feel heat from it and place your light bulb above your plants to that level, move the light as your plants grow.

here is a chart showing lighting levels but not heat for a High Pressure Sodium light bulb

HPS_chart.jpg

you should add your grow journal to your signature so it is easy for members to find. to add your grow journal to your signature, go to top right, Settings>Settings, left hand side, My Settings>Edit Signature, copy the web address from the first page of your grow journal and paste it into the open window.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Hope all is well in your world :peace:

:420:

Back
Top Bottom