Torco55's 5th Indoor Grow

Still Out there ??

Update well 4 of my plants turned male on me. I am also regenerating a few of my plants that i harvested in my 4rth grow.

MVC-019S8.JPG

MVC-018S10.JPG

MVC-017S12.JPG

MVC-016S10.JPG

MVC-015S14.JPG

MVC-014S13.JPG

MVC-013S14.JPG

how does yield compare between regenerated plants and starting from clone or seed? it seems like you would have a lot less bud sites on the regen but i've never tried anything like that.

Looks good. Except for the damn boys.

how does yield compare between regenerated plants and starting from clone or seed? it seems like you would have a lot less bud sites on the regen but i've never tried anything like that.

Regenerated plants tend to have allot more bud sites on them. I am going to plant them outdoors this spring; it should be very interesting to see what they do

this is old but i have a question,

you germ in rockwool cubes then transplant the seedling to the fox farm soil, or just shove the the rockwool cube into the soil?

yup just pick up the rookwool cube and plant it in the soil, its very simple and easy, rockwool is very nice for germn seeds.

I have not updated my journal in a while my crop is doing great only 5 or 6 weeks and its harvest time again.

I have my outdoor going now also, im growing the Papaya, bubblegum and super skunk.

yup just pick up the rookwool cube and plant it in the soil, its very simple and easy, rockwool is very nice for germn seeds.

I have not updated my journal in a while my crop is doing great only 5 or 6 weeks and its harvest time again.

I have my outdoor going now also, im growing the Papaya, bubblegum and super skunk.

Could you explain to me how you germ your seeds? Do you soak them in water, wait for em to crack, and drop em in the cubes? Do you use the old 'between two wet paper towels' method and then drop them into the cubes? How do you do it!? I will be using FF Ocean for my grow as well as 1.5" grodan cubes w/hole and I would like to know the proper way to do this so that I don't loose any of my precious seeds. Thanks and your plants are looking great!

Back
Top Bottom