Torco55's 5th Indoor Grow

Torco

I am just starting my 5th indoor grow, the seeds are germinating now, this grow is going to be Papaya, Bubblelicious, Skunk Special, Super Skunk and Ruderalis x Purple Kush.

I germed 7 Ruderalis x Purple Kush seeds and I am only keeping one. The one that sprouts first.

There are 9 Payapa seeds germenating. 2 Bubblelicious. 2 Skunk Special. and 2 Super Skunk seeds.

I will be using Fox Farms Ocean Forrest potting soil and Fox Farms Grow Big and Bat Guano for Nutes.

Bubbelicious Seeds

Bubbelicious.JPG

The freebie pack Dr. Chronic sent me. Northern Light Big Bud Seeds

NL_X_Big_Bud.JPG

Skunk Special Seeds

Skunk_Special.JPG

Super Skunk Seeds

Super_Skunk.JPG

MVC-004S.JPG

The first Ruderalis X Purple Kush seed to sprout.

Ruderalis_X_Purple_Kush.JPG

Matanuska Valley said:
You are looking Torco55, I want to keep my eye on your thread to see how all those plants come out by Nirvana, some people say good things about Nirvana seeds and some don't....?
I want to see how you do with them good luck...

MV...

The crop I have going now is from Nirvana, I will be harvesting it in 2 weeks. I will be taking some pics of it here very soon. They are Northern light big bud, Master Kush, Afghan, Pure Power Plant, Skunk #1 and Nirvana Special.

They are looking very nice, I cant wait till Harvest time.

InYourEndo said:
your gonna like the bubblisious one of my favorites that i have grown out so far... smells great.. big fat buds... and killer couchlock high... good luck with all your plants.. but i think your relly going to like the bubblegum.

Endo

I love bubblisious!!!

update today my little ones are doing good there still under the floro lights they will be moved in a few days to the grow room

MVC-011S.JPG

MVC-009S.JPG

MVC-008S.JPG

MVC-006S.JPG

hey torco, how do you like those pots for starters? they ever give you any problems? i dont use them anymore cuz they got moldy on me once when i started seedlings off in them.

blowin.endo said:
hey torco, how do you like those pots for starters? they ever give you any problems? i dont use them anymore cuz they got moldy on me once when i started seedlings off in them.

You would have to keep them pretty wet to germ in those, they dry out fast.

I love them, I germ my seeds in just rock wool, and once there as big as those I put them in those coco pots with the dirt. They work great, I never have to transplant them, and in about a week they will go into bigger pots.

thats awesome....

Torco how many lights do you have running daily and for how many plants will this be good for?

How much would your electricity bill change? for say 2>3 lights for (4-8) plant?

This is the only thing holding me back from growing.

Torco how many lights do you have running daily and for how many plants will this be good for?

How much would your electricity bill change? for say 2>3 lights for (4-8) plant?

This is the only thing holding me back from growing.

you mean the HID lights or the floros i was using??

Back
Top Bottom