2nd Grow - TCL/LED - 10 Strains - 6 Autos - Scrog

Re: Autos - Veg/TL - Flower/LED - Sugar Mango - Jack Herer - Pineapple Express - SS -

Not sure there fine, they all have leaves below light green, slightly yellow.

And didn't overwater them, rather sure of that.

SAM_6175.JPG

SAM_6176.JPG

Re: Autos - Veg/TL - Flower/LED - Sugar Mango - Jack Herer - Pineapple Express - SS -

That rules that out then.have u been giving them any feed they may be hungry . what have u given them upto now;)

Did these plant have foil around there pot like the others could have something to do with that.as all new growth looks fine just ur bottom leafes.

That rules that out then.have u been giving them any feed they may be hungry . what have u given them upto now;)

Soil i use is Canna Terra seedmix.

Removed foil couldn't be problem.

Damn, its day 24, forgot to start giving nutes near end 3rd week (roots - grow) , thats the cause.

Was busy with other grow and time spaced away :)

And this soil provides only first 2-3 week nutes.

I bet u there hungry then mate give them a feed see how they respond.good luck mate;)

Looking better well done. my plants are 26 days old today;) 4 weeks old on monday.happy growing every1;)

Looking better well done. my plants are 26 days old today;) 4 weeks old on monday.happy growing every1;)

Just read your journal with auto's. :goodjob:

Looking good! Crazy to see how those plants push through the LST like that resume growing straight up.

Thanks, but progress goes slower compared first grow, will see how it goes further.

Did use other soil and veg space, and feeded nutes one week too late though.

Auto's only do LST(for keeping low) and defol, topping is not adviced.

4 not auto's on the left germinated 1 week later and almoast same size. :scratchinghead:
SAM_6803.JPG
SAM_6805.JPG
SAM_6807.JPG

U can top autos mate with excellent results.my current auto grow is the only time i have left autos alone untouched.normally i top all my autos at the 3rd node .makes a big bushy tall plant;) have a good day mate;)

U can top autos mate with excellent results.my current auto grow is the only time i have left autos alone untouched.normally i top all my autos at the 3rd node .makes a big bushy tall plant;) have a good day mate;)

Not sure about topping auto's, did read better not to do as it slows down plant due the shorter veg-grow period.

Have another plant in training(now flowering), to test/see if can make ready for scrog without topping and goes well(add pic later)

I been growing autos a few years now mate and topping an auto does not slow then down at all and will make a bigger plant.u just have to top them at the right time which is very young as i said before top an auto at the 3rd node.try it yourself mate u wont be disapointed;)

DSC_09023.JPG
this is auto northern lights from a few grows ago. As u can see she was topped and did it at the 3rd node .didnt effect her growth at all as u can see. and pulled 4 ounce of bullet hard bud off this plant.pics dont lie mate.have a good day mate;)

Nice pic and harvest, :thumb:

Didn't know auto's can get so big(height).

Have limited space and need to keep plants compact together low,

In 1-2 weeks the 6 girls will be placed under led in 7L smartpots.

Left space growcloset is 75x43cm for 4 auto's, right side 55x43cm for 2 auto's,
Max height plants can reach from pot is 45cm

Will make later some pics from each plant, and look which is most suitable for topping, not sure will do it though.

-----------------------

Want result to become something like this,test unknown specimen.
Not topped,did only LST and defol, she's soon ready for scrog screen.
SAM_7195.JPG
SAM_7200.JPG

Topping will keep them short as it encourages the plant to branch out rather than grow straight up.but final height will depend on the strain.autos can grow very big mate;)

Back
Top Bottom